View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    No luck here. I ordered the VIP version on the 4th and my credit card was charged but no sign of my passport and no information from that terrible website

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 07:14 AM
    A fun read from an Australian 'tech numpty' who really really likes his Passport:

Go on, make me rich

So what�s the one reason you should consider a Passport?

As much as BlackBerry probably don�t want to hear this, you can actually get yourself a Passport for no other reason than simply because you like it. You like how it feels in your hand. You like how you�re suddenly not reaching for your tablet half as much. (In my case, not at all.)

You like how it makes you feel serious about your B2B communications again. You like how your nude selfies are safe from your mum, your friends and your friends� pervy partners.

And most of all, buy it not because it might make my $5000 investment in BBRY suddenly a $5200 investment, but because you like being the one who owns the BlackBerry Passport, and the Neo Geo Pocket, and the iRiver; the guy/gal whom the world still somehow hasn�t left behind.

You like it because it fits your personality, and that�s okay. Be bold.
    I've Had The BlackBerry Passport For Two Weeks And Everyone Who Thinks It's Too Weird Is... Right | Business Insider
    bungaboy, jxnb, 3_M4N and 4 others like this.
    10-08-14 07:27 AM
    Anybody with more luck? Ordered with the coupon code on Friday at around 6:45 PM eastern time
    Attachment 304049

Can't wait !

Posted via CB10
    Mine just says "other". Hmm...

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 07:35 AM
    Saw somewhere that comScore released new numbers. Apparently BlackBerry now at 2.3%, way up from <1%.

Does anyone know where to find the actual numbers?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 07:40 AM
    Mine just says "other". Hmm...

Posted via CB10
    VIP orders all say other I think.
    10-08-14 07:51 AM
    Saw somewhere that comScore released new numbers. Apparently BlackBerry now at 2.3%, way up from <1%.

Does anyone know where to find the actual numbers?

Posted via CB10
    I guess this is what you are referring to....

http://www.comscore.com/Insights/Mar...r-Market-Share
    jxnb, rarsen, CDM76 and 1 others like this.
    10-08-14 07:52 AM
    I guess this is what you are referring to....

http://www.comscore.com/Insights/Mar...r-Market-Share
    Looks like no increase. But I'm not sure about the 2.3 in may and again in Aug. Seems off.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-08-14 08:02 AM
    Well according to some BlackBerry has a 0% market share lol. So technically we've gone up 2% since July.... You guys remember this bs?

BlackBerry U.S. Market Now 0%, Canadian Tech Firm Rolls Out Fact Check Portal - International Business Times
    10-08-14 09:06 AM
    10-08-14 09:22 AM
    After all this time still can not buy passport. As I said earlier that we would go to $9. I think downside is limited now. No matter what BlackBerry does until shorts out BlackBerry will not move up.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 09:44 AM
    Sad reality that shorts totally control this stock
    10-08-14 09:53 AM
    Sad reality that shorts totally control this stock
    Unfortunately, I don't think this is because of the shorts. We are dealing with an overwhelming oversold market across the board. If I've learned anything here, it's that it means this will bring us to the bottom of our technical support. BBRY is being treated like every other stock out there right now, so I don't think we are being singled out or are victim to short sellers. It probably just everyone running scared and pulling out in mass.

That brings up the question, which of all these oversold stocks is the best buying opportunity? I just jumped on more BBRY shares at $8.88. Anyone else?

*That makes about the 10th time I've broken my promise to stop buying more BBRY shares. They now make up WAY TOO MUCH of my portfolio, but I can't seem to help myself. Same goes for HALO. Let's hope going against the grain pays off...
    10-08-14 10:04 AM
    Unfortunately, I don't think this is because of the shorts. We are dealing with an overwhelming oversold market across the board. If I've learned anything here, it's that it means this will bring us to the bottom of our technical support. BBRY is being treated like every other stock out there right now, so I don't think we are being singled out or are victim to short sellers. It probably just everyone running scared and pulling out in mass.

That brings up the question, which of all these oversold stocks is the best buying opportunity? I just jumped on more BBRY shares at $8.88. Anyone else?

*That makes about the 10th time I've broken my promise to stop buying more BBRY shares. They now make up WAY TOO MUCH of my portfolio, but I can't seem to help myself. Same goes for HALO. Let's hope going against the grain pays off...
    I jumped on more BBRY too, but a little too early at $9. But no regrets...
    10-08-14 10:22 AM

me too me too.
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    10-08-14 10:44 AM
    OT but BlackBerry related

Tried out the HDR on my Passport. This is my baby; nothing like some of your cars, but fun, sexy and affordable for me at this point in life

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20141008_114226_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 10:46 AM

Me too. @ $8.87 LoL
    10-08-14 10:47 AM
    Quick question for Morgan+8. Any thoughts on ARWR after today's drop by 50%?

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30!
    10-08-14 10:55 AM
    I will too waiting for 'Lunch" dip
    Me too. @ $8.87 LoL
    10-08-14 11:10 AM
    10-08-14 11:20 AM
    Me too. @ $8.87 LoL
    @9.97 BB.TO
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    10-08-14 11:34 AM
    Isa we alla gonna die?

Wtf stock market

Posted via CB10
    95aero likes this.
    10-08-14 12:28 PM
    Expansys Canada has stock . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-expansys-passport.jpg
    Soumaila Somtore likes this.
    10-08-14 12:34 PM
    Expansys Canada has stock . . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Expansys Passport.JPG 
Views:	1113 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	304189
    Wowsers! Talk about takin' advantage of the situation. Good for them if it pays off.

On another note; looks like we have found a plausible reason why BlackBerry moved on the Indian market... smart:

http://www.opptrends.com/2014/10/sma...rry-ltd-study/

Knowing many Indians here in Vancouver, I can attest that on average, they are exactly as the blog post suggests.
    bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    10-08-14 12:55 PM
    THank you FEDs, market skitter all over the same old stuff, predictable -_-

but picked up more HALO, most likely not adding to my BB position for awhile just going to ride out what i have.

Good luck to all!
    10-08-14 01:14 PM
    Hi guys, sorry for being out for a while; too much work, not enough time.
    I saw the stock under 9 today ... I'm firing an order to sell some low return (1.1%) "obligations" (don't know the English translation) and will pile in if we stand at current levels as my avg is +/- $10.35 (I have a currency exchange lever too ... glad Euro is back up !).

Hope I'll have some spare time soon, miss you guys !
    Cheers
    SF
    bungaboy, 95aero, W Hoa and 5 others like this.
    10-08-14 01:16 PM
113,250 ... 29072908290929102911 ...