• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    09-12-14 03:38 PM
    Lol. Thanks bro
    http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/business/ap...tawa-1.2764417

BlackBerry Z30. The best smart phone.
    bungaboy, ibpluto, pett97 and 3 others like this.
    09-12-14 04:51 PM
    BlackBerry acquisition lets cellphones have office, personal phone numbers | IT World Canada News

"Movirtu has several products: WorkLife, which lets operators offer enterprises the ability to have two phones numbers on a devices; ManyMe, which lets multiple phone numbers be assigned to a single phone; and CloudPhone, which enables calls over Wi-Fi from tablets and laptops without a SIM card."
    lech31, La Emperor, CDM76 and 11 others like this.
    09-12-14 05:00 PM
    HALO OT: DA Approves Baxter�s HYQVIA for Treatment of Adults with Primary Immunodeficiency!
    Last edited by leafs123; 09-12-14 at 06:49 PM.
    09-12-14 06:33 PM
    Hi all:

Just a quick 5 minute chart on BBRY action today. This $10.80 has been tried a few times in the past few days, but at least, we are staying above MA50 on the daily. On the 5 minute chart, we appear to have an ascending triangle pattern. RSI (higher low) and volume trend (decreasing as it reaches the tip) support it. The pattern, usually, indicates a continuation of the trend. It is completed by breaking out of the $10.80, and start playing in the $11 range.

Attachment 297400
    For a couple minutes I was freaking out.... Cdn stocks are well within $11 and almost broke $12. Was worried it dropped again. Oops.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-14 06:42 PM
    PRESS RELEASE FROM MARKETWIRE
    BlackBerry To Announce Second Quarter Fiscal 2015 Results On Friday, September 26th, 2014

News Sources - The Globe and Mail

WATERLOO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Sept. 12, 2014) - BlackBerry� (NASDAQ:BBRY)(TSX:BB) will be reporting results for the second quarter of fiscal 2015 on September 26th, 2014. A conference call and live webcast will be held beginning at 8 am ET, which can be accessed by dialing 1-888-503-8168 or by logging on at Investor Events - Canada.

A replay of the conference call will also be available at approximately 10 am by dialing 1-647-436-0148 and entering pass code 8015758# or by clicking the link above. This replay will be available until midnight ET October 10th, 2014.
    09-12-14 06:48 PM
    NFC is here :

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140912_182648.png

Eazzy Peazzy
    CDM76, rarsen, La Emperor and 2 others like this.
    09-12-14 07:29 PM
    NFC is here :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140912_182648.png 
Views:	1650 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	297461

Eazzy Peazzy
    Sorta as it is not universally accepted. The problem with banks and carriers leading is that only certain devices work and others do not.
    09-12-14 07:42 PM
    Sorta as it is not universally accepted. The problem with banks and carriers leading is that only certain devices work and others do not.
    Ya Rogers has Suretap, but the Z30 is not supported yet. Z10 is thou

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    09-12-14 07:51 PM
    BlackBerry To Announce Second Quarter Fiscal 2015 Results On Friday, September 26th, 2014

WATERLOO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Sept. 12, 2014) - BlackBerry� (NASDAQ:BBRY)(TSX:BB) will be reporting results for the second quarter of fiscal 2015 on September 26th, 2014. A conference call and live webcast will be held beginning at 8 am ET, which can be accessed by dialing 1-888-503-8168 or by logging on at Investor Events - Canada.

A replay of the conference call will also be available at approximately 10 am by dialing 1-647-436-0148 and entering pass code 8015758# or by clicking the link above. This replay will be available until midnight ET October 10th, 2014.
    Hope Passport and Classic sell some units to help the results
    09-12-14 07:59 PM
    I guess we're not the only ones making fun of Apple...

http://news.investors.com/091214-717...rc=aurlled&p=2
    09-12-14 08:11 PM
    BlackBerry acquisition lets cellphones have office, personal phone numbers | IT World Canada News

"Movirtu has several products: WorkLife, which lets operators offer enterprises the ability to have two phones numbers on a devices; ManyMe, which lets multiple phone numbers be assigned to a single phone; and CloudPhone, which enables calls over Wi-Fi from tablets and laptops without a SIM card."
    That acquisition is sounding even more interesting now.
    09-12-14 08:14 PM
    Says T-Mobile customers not having a choice to use Blackberry is wrong. Says the guy that bribed his customers with a $200 credit to move away from Blackberry to iPhone. Suck it up, John. It's likely your customers know why you don't have Blackberry devices for sale. The finger is pointed at you, not John Chen.
    09-12-14 08:53 PM
    LoL,
    Great exposure for BlackBerry passport.
    This is the current picture.

Attachment 297356

BlackBerry Z30. The best smart phone.
    Let's make sure that the world notes that we went up against multiple phones from each of the leading competitors, and still smoked em.

The CrackBerry nation.
    09-12-14 09:08 PM

Let's hope that this year, my birthday gift is better than last year's!!!
    09-12-14 09:39 PM
    OT: HALO
    Hey M8 I was curious if you could shed some light on where this HALO news will bring us, I got in at the low $9's and i'm wondering if my sell order for $10.15 is too low

Appreciate it as always!
    09-12-14 11:55 PM
    *facepalm

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR, Mr BBRY and rarsen like this.
    09-13-14 12:25 AM

Sometimes I wonder if there's a missing smiley or not or one (me) have an approximative conjugaison skill.

For newcomers: future applies to *next* Q as nor Passport than Classic have been released.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 03:57 AM
    I believe the 2nd Quarter ended on August 31st so there wouldn't be any sales of Passport or Classic in this quarter. Next Quarter though!
    Shanerredflag, Mr BBRY and sidhuk like this.
    09-13-14 08:52 AM
    I guess we're not the only ones making fun of Apple...

Comedians make fun of Apple Watch, Apple Pay, iPhone 6 - Investors.com
    Letterman: The new iPhone 6 came out today. It's the iPhone 6 because that's how many minutes the battery will last.
    09-13-14 08:55 AM
    Says T-Mobile customers not having a choice to use Blackberry is wrong. Says the guy that bribed his customers with a $200 credit to move away from Blackberry to iPhone. Suck it up, John. It's likely your customers know why you don't have Blackberry devices for sale. The finger is pointed at you, not John Chen.
    Make that the "middle" finger!
    09-13-14 08:56 AM
    Hey M8 I was curious if you could shed some light on where this HALO news will bring us, I got in at the low $9's and i'm wondering if my sell order for $10.15 is too low

Appreciate it as always!
    Unless you are Morgan and know when to get in and out based on all the real time TA....why not just hold it for a year? If things go well then Morgan says it should be a $20-25 buyout target.
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY, rarsen and 2 others like this.
    09-13-14 09:12 AM
    Letterman: The new iPhone 6 came out today. It's the iPhone 6 because that's how many minutes the battery will last.
    Ok so we had the T-mobile / Blackberry jokes. And of course all of the Rob Ford jokes. Now the high profile iPhone 6 is getting it's bashing. You can't buy this kind of 'negative advertising'. Now people will google for phones with long battery life and find the Passport and the LG G3. I think we will see a lot of woman come back to the passport and classic. They still love the physical keyboards, and with Amazon App store / android app compatibility they will just assume is runs ALL android apps (not just 98%) and that will be good enough anyways. As long as they can get over the 'uncool' slight of using a Blackberry based on the misinformation and ignorance and how everyone thinks they still run OS7.
    Passport reviews should change this! Here's to an amazing 2015 comeback in device sales!
    09-13-14 09:16 AM
    I know a lot of people who no longer are fans of their iphones. However there are a few problems here for BlackBerry.

1) they have multiple Apple products integrated. (ipad, macbook, apple TV, etc) so they want a new iPhone for that integration

2) iPhone is the first smartphone they ever had and as such they "love" the device.

3) those that are looking at other phones tend to look to android phones.

I know 2&3 are mainly consumer issues and not corporate / business concerns per say, but it doesn't change the fact that the average person is still not looking at BlackBerry. With BYOD and employees controlling what devices the employers buy (in some situations) the avg persons view of BlackBerry is still a serious consideration.

I was hoping that getting new BlackBerry devices into hands of Cdn and USA gov employees would be significant both in terms of sales and in terms of spreading word of mouth advertising. So far BB10 is not in use by either gov. Is ridiculous.
    Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 09:33 AM

Appreciate it as always!
    OT ALERT - HALO

Hey slipstream89 !!!

Well wasn't that good news! I knew we would get approval for the drug in the US but I was worried about the Black Box Label and it turns out that the label is the standard form used on all similar drugs in their category. So now we have a fast tracking PegPH20 program, our first ever American drug going to market and a 100% positive response to the business model and drug programs at HALO. This new achievement will allow HALO to achieve a self-financed status for their drug programs, they have $ 164 MM in the bank with a $ 37 MM milestone payment program which kicks in when Baxter begins to market the HyQ drug into the US. The royalties for this drug will generate more money then HALO spends on drug development in a year. They could see a profit from operations in the following year and that's amazing. All of this good news and there is more coming, they are testing PegPH20 for large cell lung cancer and that drug could be developed for breath cancer and so on, so there are three major pharmas partnered with HALO now and one of them will likely want to launch another trial with them. The wild card is their cellulose data, they have the only possible solution to this issue which covers 20% of the planet, they are looking for a partner to take this application further and I feel it will be taken up by a non-North American company soon.

As for the stock, all of the questions about HyQ have been met, the stock is dirt cheap here and I feel it should be trading at least in the $ 14.00/shr area based upon this news. There is a gap just above $ 10.25/shr that needs to be filled and it is this kind of news that fills those gaps so I would pull that sell order and wait to see if the close on Monday is above $ 10.25/shr. The gap is filled around $ 12.00 - $ 12.50 a share. Again, I hold the stock for much higher pricing somewhere in the mid-twenties for me. I believe this news makes the company worth something similar to ACADIA and it should be showing similar stock pricing due to its cash on hand and pipeline.

Best of luck and good timing if you are one of the ones who purchased the stock on the CP news this past couple of weeks!

See chart:
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-halo-sept-13-2014.png
    Last edited by morganplus8; 09-13-14 at 09:55 AM.
    09-13-14 09:39 AM
113,256 ... 28342835283628372838 ...