View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Someone at work is upgrading their iPhone to the 6 but was considering the 6plus so he cut out the size of it on a piece of paper.

So I did the same for the passport. It is not really square at all.

Same area as the 6 plus really, just wider.

I think it is not for me. The passport is wonderful for reading but I have a use case that requires that it goes in an armband for running purposes. It just doesn't work for me. Bbry better be thinking of me.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 11:03 PM
    Ok guys, so, this time we fight against billions of fans : tally-ho !!!
    Which new smartphone has you most fired up? | The Verge
    Boom!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140911_220724.png
    09-12-14 12:08 AM
    I think it is not for me. The passport is wonderful for reading but I have a use case that requires that it goes in an armband for running purposes. It just doesn't work for me. Bbry better be thinking of me.
    Just put the Passport in a clear plastic pouch and safety pin it to the front of your shirt like a race bib. Bonus points if you load the Screamager app and have it display "BB10 for ME" as you run! heh heh

Seriously though. A naked Z30 is about the upper limit in armband sizes that I've found.
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    09-12-14 12:42 AM
  4. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Agree JonCBK.....

Passport and Classic Fill a worldwide niche and complement the "prosumer/ business niche...

Q10 did not address it and nothing since the flagship Bold 9900 phone...

Once BlackBerry has rolled out those two models I am sure they will come out with top end replacement for the z10 / z30...

They will build the Brand and build on their strategic advantages...

Great leadership from blackberry ceo Chen...

Posted via CB10
    _dimi_, georg4BB, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    09-12-14 03:16 AM
    If mobile payments take off the avg consumer will only become concerned after a few high profile hackings of iphone/android payment systems. THEN ppl will look for device security.

Posted via CB10
    Simple IRL ideas don't have to be challenged
    Would you let your kids wear this ? - Connectedly Forum

edit: BTW have you visited connectedly.com yet ? You definitively should !
    09-12-14 05:18 AM
    Agree JonCBK.....

Passport and Classic Fill a worldwide niche and complement the "prosumer/ business niche...

Q10 did not address it and nothing since the flagship Bold 9900 phone...

Once BlackBerry has rolled out those two models I am sure they will come out with top end replacement for the z10 / z30...

They will build the Brand and build on their strategic advantages...

Great leadership from blackberry ceo Chen...

Posted via CB10
    Let's cross the 10 millions device per year target. My personal take is that we're going to break it by 20% or such. We don't have to wait for a full year until traders extrapolate the next quarter figures. We just need a decent/good launch to raise the bar at first, then keep on a fair rythm to achieve this. Remember the 10mi mark is more or less latest Q pace ... and we have Z3 in the wild, Passport in two weeks, Classic in a few months together with BES12 ... oh gang, what an exciting autumn/winter we have ahead !
    jxnb, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 5 others like this.
    09-12-14 05:26 AM
    Achile at his best !!
    BlackBerry: Regaining Its Mojo? - BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) | Seeking Alpha

he acquisition of private companies with leading positions in mobile security and device management niches is a great way for BlackBerry to sharpen its profile as a focused service provider for corporations and governments. Further, acquisitions signal that BlackBerry is on the offensive, and no longer in retreat.The positive year-to-date share performance also signals, that investors are changing their perceptions about the smartphone company and that BlackBerry is regaining its mojo. If Chen pulls off a successful launch of the Passport smartphone at the end of the month, I wouldn't be too surprised if shares see further momentum in the short-term. $15 until year-end looks manageable if BlackBerry continues to pump out good news. Strong Buy.
    09-12-14 05:45 AM
    Oh man, my wife made me go see Maroon 5 last summer and she was in a tizzy LOL

Quote Originally Posted by morganplus8
    "If I sat in a boardroom with Chen, and he mentioned Dell, I would have to leave the room."

To be clear _dimi_,

In addition, .... if I sat in a boardroom with Chen, and he said," I have front row seats to a Maroon 5 concert" ................. I'd have to leave the boardroom. So you see, it isn't just Dell. LOL

Great day for BBRY, we hit resistance again, nice chart.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    09-12-14 06:58 AM
    Oh man, my wife made me go see Maroon 5 last summer and she was in a tizzy LOL
    LoL. I had to google what a Maroon 5 was. Another boy band I guess.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    09-12-14 07:32 AM
    Option expiry day , so we are either going up over 11 or we are dropping back to 10.50 lol
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    09-12-14 07:37 AM
    Seriously. What happened to the BUZZ from the big announcements a couple of days ago? A flash in the pan and gone . . .

My, how things have changed . . . for the better!
    neteng1000, Corbu, sidhuk and 7 others like this.
    09-12-14 08:12 AM
    Looks like we did make a small difference...

BlackBerry Ltd Passport Called Most Exciting New Smartphone
    bspence87, Mr BBRY, sidhuk and 8 others like this.
    09-12-14 08:20 AM

The Passport has 39% of votes now. It definitely is helping it to be noticed.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    09-12-14 08:53 AM

We're now up to 39%.

Keep going guys!

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    09-12-14 09:05 AM
    09-12-14 09:27 AM
    LoL,
    this guy may have to call this a Spam, must be kicking himself for creating this poll. cause Passport is leading all of a sudden.

Which new smartphone has you most fired up? | The Verge

Attachment 297183
    For all the 'meh' response from the same phone 6 lately, their vote sure has increased fast after SF posted. I have a strange feeling that a spy from the iMore group has peeked into this thread, and has spread the word for some 'counter measures'. Lol.
    09-12-14 09:44 AM
    Back on topic:

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video...eo|&par=yahoo#.

@ middle of feed, a nice little Diddy from our (new friends??) at CNBC.
    09-12-14 10:00 AM
    For all the 'meh' response from the same phone 6 lately, their vote sure has increased fast after SF posted. I have a strange feeling that a spy from the iMore group has peeked into this thread, and has spread the word for some 'counter measures'. Lol.
    LoL,
    Great exposure for BlackBerry passport.
    This is the current picture.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140912_100814.png

BlackBerry Z30. The best smart phone.
    CDM76, Mr BBRY, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    09-12-14 10:09 AM
    09-12-14 11:24 AM
    Still, got caught in "fruits of loom too tight" moment. LoL
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and _dimi_ like this.
    09-12-14 11:32 AM
    I wonder if his chance in attitude is because of the potential loss of business customers coming up.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-12-14 11:37 AM
    It almost seems like he's paved the way to open up the lines of communication again.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-12-14 11:50 AM
    Fighting back boys and girls. let's stay green

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    09-12-14 11:51 AM
    We're now up to 39%.

Keep going guys!

Posted via CB10
    For a moment, I thought you were talking about the share price. p(-_-)q. Great that the Passport is leading in this poll.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and CDM76 like this.
    09-12-14 12:10 PM
    Hi all:

Just a quick 5 minute chart on BBRY action today. This $10.80 has been tried a few times in the past few days, but at least, we are staying above MA50 on the daily. On the 5 minute chart, we appear to have an ascending triangle pattern. RSI (higher low) and volume trend (decreasing as it reaches the tip) support it. The pattern, usually, indicates a continuation of the trend. It is completed by breaking out of the $10.80, and start playing in the $11 range.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2014-09-12-2.27.08-pm.png
    09-12-14 01:33 PM
113,256 ... 28332834283528362837 ...