View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Who are some of the NFC POS manufacturers publicly traded? Might be opportunity there?

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    bungaboy, sidhuk and CDM76 like this.
    09-09-14 10:58 AM
    Watching the cnet pre-launch live ... Amazing compilation of "no system is 100% secure" "excited with mobile payment", "battery life" ...
    All on apple's glory. Well, let's hope people have a brain.
    09-09-14 11:26 AM
    Watching the cnet pre-launch live ... Amazing compilation of "no system is 100% secure" "excited with mobile payment", "battery life" ...
    Most of those brains are in the "little" head.
    Superfly_FR and Greened like this.
    09-09-14 11:30 AM
    LoL, This thing is brain wash. you can only watch on apple products too. first time ever i am regretting why did i buy apple products?
    _dimi_, bungaboy, Greened and 1 others like this.
    09-09-14 11:57 AM
    AAPL 100.64 +2.28 at start, Blackberry unchanged. Lets see how it goes. Usually it's sell the fact for AAPL.
    09-09-14 12:05 PM
    if the liveblog at iMore is a good indicator...
    09-09-14 12:06 PM
    iPhones seem to look exactly like the leaks........ "biggest advancement in iPhone"
    09-09-14 12:09 PM
    Ok, gotta go throw up.. brb
    09-09-14 12:13 PM
    Ok, gotta go throw up.. brb
    lmao this is just a apple circle jerk lol
    CDM76, Mr BBRY, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    09-09-14 12:15 PM
    when you turn them in landscape, they show more. and thunderous claps. LoL
    09-09-14 12:17 PM
    Double touch the home button and the display slides down, so you can reach the top buttons.. I hear they invented landscape mode as well.
    09-09-14 12:18 PM
    "Sustained Performance, device can run at full power without causing heat."

Goose bumps...
    09-09-14 12:21 PM
    "Equal or better battery life than iPhone 5s"

I'm liking those odds!
    09-09-14 12:25 PM
    As per tweet, @BlackBerry to partner with #PayPal & #Amazon via @BBM for mobile payments. #secure #trusted"

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30!
    _dimi_, Mr BBRY, bungaboy and 16 others like this.
    09-09-14 12:28 PM
    OMG calls over wifi .....ground breaking
    09-09-14 12:28 PM
    Omg burst photo function!

HTC TOUCH, Nokia-N97, BlackBerry Torch 9800, Z10
    09-09-14 12:33 PM
    Jeez.... where's the NFC deal... where's the watch.....
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-09-14 12:35 PM
    Watching from my Macbook Pro and they send me this!

"Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.apple.com/live/" on this server."

WTF?
    09-09-14 12:39 PM
    Watching from my Macbook Pro and they send me this!

"Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.apple.com/live/" on this server."

WTF?
    "Live streaming video requires Safari 5.1.10 or later on OS X v10.6.8 or later; Safari on iOS 6.0 or later. Streaming via Apple TV requires second- or third-generation Apple TV with software 6.2 or later."
    Shanerredflag, rarsen and sidhuk like this.
    09-09-14 12:40 PM
    Wait... no iWallet?
    09-09-14 12:43 PM
    given up on ipad. shut down at least 20 times in last 45 minutes.
    _dimi_, bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    09-09-14 12:46 PM
    As per tweet, @BlackBerry to partner with #PayPal & #Amazon via @BBM for mobile payments. #secure #trusted"

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30!

How BBM Channels Are Leading the Convergence of Social and Mobile Media
    BBM
    09.09.14 / Matthew Talbot
    0 Comments
    Share Share

Twitter
    Facebook
    Google Plus
    LinkedIn
    Email

BBM ChannelsMass marketing � reaching the largest number of people possible � used to mean national TV, radio, newspapers and magazines. Not anymore. Today, mass marketing is increasingly happening through mobile and social media. BBM Channels combines the best of both.

BBM Channels is a social networking feature inside your BBM app. A BBM Channel is like a Facebook page or a Tumblr blog in that it�s a place to post messages and pictures, and also interact with people. But because it lives inside BBM, Channels is all about facilitating conversations, helping you directly connect with brands you like and chat with others about topics that interest you.

Keep �em Separated

At its heart, BBM is a mobile messaging app, a tool that allows you to securely connect with colleagues, friends and family in real time. BBM has also evolved to become something bigger: a platform where consumers and companies can directly engage with each other in the mobile economic ecosystem.

BBM is both these things, and Channels helps keep the two functions distinct. No one likes ads showing up in their chats, interrupting conversations. And, when engaging with businesses and brands, most of us would rather participate in a two-way conversation instead of being on the receiving end of a one-way broadcast.

BBM is #1 in Engagement

Of everyone who uses BBM, 72% of them use the app daily, as I mentioned in my post about monetizing BBM. That metric is an industry standard called daily active users, or DAU. And BBM�s number beats that of both WhatsApp and Facebook. Among social mobile apps, ours is reputed to rank highest � and that�s valuable to know.

High engagement is one thing; network effect is another. The �network effect� simply means that a network is more useful when more people use it, and it absolutely applies in this case. Think of any social media you use. With just a few people, it�s not so interesting. But once the whole office, your entire family or your school class is posting, it�s much more compelling.

The same is true for BBM, and Channels are helping it grow into an even more useful network. They provide a direct marketing opportunity for blue chips, big brands and small businesses. As the underworld boss Eddie Temple quipped in the movie Layer Cake: �The art of business is being a good middleman.� Granted, he was talking about illegal drug dealers, but the general principle holds true. BBM Channels can play a middleman role, facilitating business in the mobile ecosystem by providing a platform companies can readily use to engage with customers so they don�t have to build their own apps.

For Example�

For example, MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS Formula OneTM Team launched a channel to connect with fans and host live chats with drivers. It�s become the company�s third-largest social network.

Sports teams like the Toronto Maple Leafs (C0009053A) and F�tbol Club Barcelona (C0027665E) post news about draft picks, player trades, upcoming games and other team news, inviting fans to weigh in and talk smack.
    The Gaming Report (C00015A31) community connects 78,000 gamers from all over the world, posting news about PlayStation and Xbox games, and hosting conversations about them.
    Magazines Triathlete (C002CE00E) and Rolling Stone (C0043760A) post photos and link to breaking news and popular online content.
    Airlines Virgin Atlantic (C00120AC7) and Garuda Indonesia (C0014CC61) promote services and special deals.
    Amazon posts a �Deal of the Day� for Canada, the UK and the US.
    The channel for Shaun the Sheep (C00124C49), a kids� cartoon character, features fun holiday-themed photos, updates and links to video content for fans of the TV series. On Pancake Day, fans shared the special ingredients they�d be adding to their breakfasts.

And it�s not just businesses and communities. Individuals start channels too. One of the most popular is BlackBerry Photography (C00016D81), where you can globetrot in pictures captured all over the world using BlackBerry devices. The Misadventures of a Comic Nerd (C000E21B6) channel chronicles the interests and exploits of �a regular guy that loves the Comic Book Culture.�

Start your own channel to post photos and updates for friends and family, or to connect with people who share your interest in a particular topic. When you join a channel, you can like, comment and chat.

From Advertising to Mobile Commerce

The focus today is sharing information and advertising. In the future, Channels should be able to take you directly to a transaction and facilitate payment. Because of our rock-solid, industry-leading security, BBM is perfectly suited to become a social mobile commerce platform. We already integrate with iTunes, Google Play, and the Windows Phone store through the BBM Shop for sticker purchases. Now we�re looking to expand our one-click payment options by adding PayPal and �Login and Pay with Amazon.� Stay tuned for more on that later this year.

Today, BBM Channels can connect you to people and topics you care about and brands you like. Tomorrow, it�ll be handling financial transactions, making getting what you want faster and easier. And it won�t interfere with your #throwbackthursday photos.

BBM Channels: Converging Social and Mobile Media | Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog
    09-09-14 12:47 PM
    our friend is in trouble on stock twits.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-twmp.png
    09-09-14 12:55 PM
    Short.
    I'm so glad with IP non-event
    AppleLive is a massive fail (you're not alone bungaboy), a real life demo that their feet is just too big for their shoes *now* such things would never have happened under S.J.

Last but not least ...
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

Now, I can go back to normal life and feed my little birds instead of acid tweets (I had a lot of them lol).
    Cheers gang !
    09-09-14 12:57 PM
    Short.
    I'm so glad with IP non-event
    AppleLive is a massive fail (you're not alone bungaboy), a real life demo that their feet is just too big for their shoes *now* such things would never have happened under S.J.

Last but not least ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	1031 
Size:	118.6 KB 
ID:	296751

Now, I can go back to normal life and feed my little birds instead of acid tweets (I had a lot of them lol).
    Cheers gang !
    safari is dead too, every time i tried to open up.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-09-14 01:00 PM
113,256 ... 28252826282728282829 ...