View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-250076189__photo_apol2xe_700b_v1_jpg.jpg

It's funny to see iPhone starting to get this sort of press.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 08:14 PM
    Regarding security, I just went to put swipe on my tablet and I am dumbfounded by the access it wants so I am not putting the most popular aftermarket keyboard on my tablet.

I'm a 1%er finally!

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 09:28 PM
    This is on one of the BlackBerry channels. Couldn't find the original source.
    Big grain of salt.

Attachment 296620

BlackBerry Z30. The best smart phone.
    I am hoping that they divulge the number of people that signed up for the passport, just to give us an idea of the possible success, for next ER.
    Z30 numbers = good
    Z3 = better
    Passport = New record for bb10 handset sales
    Classic = Avalanche of devices sold, with pairing and a boost from BES12.

Plausible.
    09-08-14 11:24 PM
    Passport Gold?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-1410235798474.jpg

09-08-14 11:41 PM
    IMO this will be big.
    http://utbblogs.com/announcements/go...-bbm-channels/

09-08-14 11:46 PM
    Little old but.
    http://m.tech.firstpost.com/news-ana...ne-230796.html

09-08-14 11:50 PM
    09-09-14 05:02 AM
    Also...might want to change your passwords...again:
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/bits...cked/?hl=en-US

Eazzy Peazzy
    09-09-14 05:08 AM
    Sorry to post this here...will only do so once...if anyone has a yes or no answer regarding whether there is a solution, it would be appreciated!
    Posted via CB10
    We're 100% OT but : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...myself-896629/
    09-09-14 06:50 AM
    To those about to visit iMore.com ... be aware, they seem to live in a parallel universe and may sound delusional.

"For the last two years the iPhone has anchored Apple's September event. Gone are the days of iPods and music. This is the era of the phone. With the iPhone 5 we got the biggest thing to happen to the iPhone since iPhone. With the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s we got the most colorful and the most forward thinking iPhones yet. What, then, should we expect from an event that might have even bigger and more forward thinking iPhones? And from an event where Apple's wearables not only make a comeback, but take a leap ahead?"

"Breaking news: the Apple Online Store is down! We're getting reports of widespread looting and chaos in the streets. The police are struggling to maintain order and secure vital infrastructure from the huge mobs surging through downtown, calling for justice in the wake of the Apple Online Store's closure in advance of today's special announcement. The authorities are hoping that the announcement of the iPhone 6 will help to calm the crowds and restore order to the city, but they fear that radical elements may not be assuaged unless they receive promises of an iWatch wearable release that the administration has deemed as a radical proposal."

It's not even funny...
    09-09-14 07:34 AM
    Have... to... contain... myself
    09-09-14 07:36 AM
    LOL...thx Dimi...

Eazzy Peazzy
    _dimi_, Mr BBRY, sidhuk and 2 others like this.
    09-09-14 07:54 AM
    To those about to visit iMore.com ... be aware, they seem to live in a parallel universe and may sound delusional.
    It's not even funny...
    Yeah, they often behave like members of a religious group with blind faith that everything Apple offers ist the best and "so awesome". I know some critical Apple fans but also some who are actively ignoring the rest of the world. They even look in an other direction whenever I pull my Z30 (so funny to watch).
    I think it's a contrast to all the criticism, skepticism, discussion and different opinions here at CrackBerry, kind of a different culture.
    09-09-14 07:55 AM
    OT:

The iPhone 6 and whatever else they announce doesn't interest me more than what their prospects lie for the next few years and the effect that will have on the stock. This is Tim Cook's chance to really step out of Job's shadow, so this Apple event is important for more than one reason, and how the iPhone 6 will look and be is not one of them, because we all know it'll be another dud, 5 inches or no 5 inches.

Not really concerned with how it will affect BBRY, because it won't. Unless they announce some big Enterprise news or they purchase BBRY

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 07:59 AM
    Nokia app store for bb10. How many more apps?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/46uxa2rrba....2DistSign.apk

Attachment 296691

Attachment 296692
    Nokia maps. One of the best. On and off line
    09-09-14 08:08 AM
    True Bilaal...read an interesting article this morning which stated love em or hate em...Apple does move people in certain directions. NFC is a worthwhile tech and hopefully with Apple being forced to include it (and likely actively promote it) we all will benefit.

Eazzy Peazzy
    Bilaal likes this.
    09-09-14 08:09 AM
    I'm wondering if there's anyone here who owns index funds and retirement accounts to the extent that they actually own more Apple stock than Blackberry stock. For example, if you own an S&P 500 index fund, the largest component will be Apple followed by Exxon.
    09-09-14 08:28 AM
    I found this very funny. From a Globe & Fail article.

"Beyond the traditional improvements Apple tends to make with every new generation of hardware, the defining feature of the products expected to be unveiled this week will almost certainly be screen size. For years, Apple refused to alter the screen size of its flagship iPhone."
    09-09-14 08:45 AM
    I'm wondering if there's anyone here who owns index funds and retirement accounts to the extent that they actually own more Apple stock than Blackberry stock. For example, if you own an S&P 500 index fund, the largest component will be Apple followed by Exxon.
    Let's assume the weight of AAPL is approx. 5% of the S&P 500 index (if you want to provide the exact figure, be my guest ). This would mean that, if AAPL stock would drop by as much as 50% (!) you would only lose 2,5% of your initial investment. Thankfully, you'd have the upside potential of every other company listed in the S&P 500, other than AAPL of course. Purchasing the S&P 500 index is anticipating a Bull market.. not the future of a single company. And therefore, it makes the question of shares of BBRY vs. AAPL a bit irrelevant as this is a pure preference of a company outlook.

Morgan, please correct me if I'm wrong!
    09-09-14 10:07 AM
    Nokia app store for bb10. How many more apps?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/46uxa2rrba....2DistSign.apk

Attachment 296691

Attachment 296692
    Nokia maps. One of the best. On and off line
    You beat me to it. Is there any doubt that BB10 is the most advanced OS on the market. Wait a minute that's not true apple MAY announce NFC. Another game changer by apple..lol

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 10:08 AM
    To those about to visit iMore.com ...
    we never change
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture2.png

In the meantime, did you notice we broke the 3 million views ?
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    _dimi_, sidhuk, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    09-09-14 10:13 AM
    we never change
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture2.PNG 
Views:	1060 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	296718

In the meantime, did you notice we broke the 3 million views ?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	1056 
Size:	8.0 KB 
ID:	296720
    Still need to hit that 100k reply mark, though.

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR and Mr BBRY like this.
    09-09-14 10:43 AM
    Still need to hit that 100k reply mark, though.
    Time will come ... eventually
    Patience is our mantra !
    morganplus8, Mr BBRY, jxnb and 1 others like this.
    09-09-14 10:44 AM
    so far so good, but even Nasdaq.com is under cider influence lol
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    bungaboy and Greened like this.
    09-09-14 10:47 AM
    True Bilaal...read an interesting article this morning which stated love em or hate em...Apple does move people in certain directions. NFC is a worthwhile tech and hopefully with Apple being forced to include it (and likely actively promote it) we all will benefit.

Eazzy Peazzy
    The US is behind on the adoption of pin and chip tech at the checkout counters. Banks have been told to implement it in 2015 by the government to reduce fraud. So apple has to include NFC in this year's model.

BB10 4 ME
    Superfly_FR and rarsen like this.
    09-09-14 10:55 AM
113,256 ... 28242825282628272828 ...