View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Gregg,

You have been outed many times already, I don't know why you insist on sticking around and trying to convince everyone that you are the voice of reason.

We are quite capable of looking at both sides. Many of the people that post here are successful in their own right.

It is not your role to police the internet. Anyone coming to crackberry, and a thread which is called "I buy blackberry shares and I support blackberry", should expect it to be biased in favour of blackberry and if they do not understand that they most likely should not be investing. Full stop.

As many have pointed out, aside from the provocative manner in which you post sometimes, your posts are not in fitting with the theme of the thread. We are not looking for some higher truth, these are all people that like blackberry so if you come to this thread with a negative opinion of blackberry, you should expect a hostile response.

In short thanks for the concern, but we are fine, we don't want or need saving.

Posted via CB10
    Yes!!!

Say it again Sam . . .
    sidhuk, Mr BBRY and zyben like this.
    08-01-14 06:40 AM
    Gregg,

You have been outed many times already, I don't know why you insist on sticking around and trying to convince everyone that you are the voice of reason.

We are quite capable of looking at both sides. Many of the people that post here are successful in their own right.

It is not your role to police the internet. Anyone coming to crackberry, and a thread which is called "I buy blackberry shares and I support blackberry", should expect it to be biased in favour of blackberry and if they do not understand that they most likely should not be investing. Full stop.

As many have pointed out, aside from the provocative manner in which you post sometimes, your posts are not in fitting with the theme of the thread. We are not looking for some higher truth, these are all people that like blackberry so if you come to this thread with a negative opinion of blackberry, you should expect a hostile response.

Posted via CB10
    I once had a girlfriend like this. No matter what I said or how mean I was to her, I just couldn't get her to leave.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 06:42 AM
    I once had a girlfriend like this. No matter what I said or how mean I was to her, I just couldn't get her to leave.

Posted via CB10
    Our Zoo had a seal like this too.
    08-01-14 06:48 AM
    Gregg,

Posted via CB10
    Thanks very much but it is not you who make these choices unless you are a mod. If you are have at it.
    StormieTwo and anon(4086547) like this.
    08-01-14 06:51 AM
    On topic.

Apple and IBM are both down 1% in premarket. BlackBerry is only down 0.3%.

BB10 4 ME
    08-01-14 06:55 AM
    Me thinks US jobs numbers got leaked yesterday.

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy, La Emperor and zyben like this.
    08-01-14 07:08 AM
    Part of the problem is the bad news is ignored and not posted on an equal basis with all the good news. It is not welcome here.
    There is good and bad news about Blackberry but it seems the good news is more welcome and celebrated while if you post bad news, you are a troll.
    and YES, I know that this is a Blackberry Forum.
    The latest bad news (Apple/IBM partneship and Ford drops BlackBerry) were mentioned and dicussed here from the beginng. They were not ignored at all.
    It's just a waste of time to post the same bad news over and over again, everytime when a new SA article regarding these topics appears.
    08-01-14 07:24 AM
    Numbers are out...weaker than expected...down again boys.

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy, sidhuk and zyben like this.
    08-01-14 07:31 AM
    Oh...and this:

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy, sidhuk and zyben like this.
    08-01-14 07:42 AM

Eazzy Peazzy
    And it's Friday too. LoL
    Shanerredflag, sidhuk and zyben like this.
    08-01-14 07:43 AM
    Thanks very much but it is not you who make these choices unless you are a mod. If you are have at it.
    I am not trying to ban you or silence you. I personally don't care, I just ignore. All I am doing is explaining to you, as you seem so perplexed, as to why you are met with hostile responses.

Between me and you I think you already know why

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 07:47 AM
    Me thinks US jobs numbers got leaked yesterday.

Eazzy Peazzy
    Up a bit in PM. We'll see if she holds

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 07:57 AM
    Up a bit in PM. We'll see if she holds

Posted via CB10
    And the rest of big tech (Goog,IBM,APP,AMZN) is still down, but less then a %.

BB10 4 ME
    08-01-14 08:08 AM
    08-01-14 08:22 AM

Eazzy Peazzy
    What numbers??

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 08:48 AM
    08-01-14 08:50 AM
    What numbers??

Posted via CB10
    US economic numbers...unemployment, wage growth etc.

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy and TheBigHarvCombo like this.
    08-01-14 08:50 AM
    China's Xiaomi Becomes World's 5th Largest Smartphone Maker.

From Forbes,

http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyols...artphone-maker

BB10 4 ME
    08-01-14 08:52 AM
    "balance" LOL!!! Your idea of balance is cheerleading when you are long and trashing when you are out or short to get in at a better price. Laughable and so obvious.

I am dedicated to keeping some kind of "balance" to THIS forum.

I admit I go over the top but I feel that I am provoked and respond in kind. Some poor sap that stumbles into this lair has a right to hear both side. I have been posting in this forum before many and remember quite well what the excitement was all about here. Things have changed and this place has changed. I won't go into describing what is here now, but it sure needs some "balance".

I will continue to contribute until the mods get rid of me for good. I will try to use restraint but will not stop beating the drum of "balance".

As far as being a day trader, I will do what ever it takes to make money. There is no other reason to be in the market these days as it can be a very dangerous place. Each and every one of you know the market has a day of adjustment over the horizon. It won't be pretty.

May Friday be good to all of you!
    Mr BBRY, zyben, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    08-01-14 09:02 AM
    OT (can we end the Greg rants, please).

Google's Android continues to grow as the default mobile OS. (like Microsoft did for the desktop ).

BlackBerry 's move to support android apps should prove to be the right choice everywhere except NA, where Apple dominates. And don't forget, we know BB10 can sandbox apple apps just like android. It was show running on the playbook years ago.

Imagine if the apple/ibm deal came up short, and Apple pulled a market nosedive (similar to what BlackBerry did, or even a repeat of Apple's swan dive in the nineties before Steve came back). let's say they re-invent themselves as a software company after the premium hardware become just another commodity.

BlackBerry could then do a deal with apple to sandbox the apple apps ( will we still be using apps at that point? Who knows.).

BlackBerry can be the secure device that runs any OS that enterprise or consumers want.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjon..._medium=social

BB10 4 ME
    08-01-14 09:20 AM
    Since it is slow here today after a cat fight.
    Morgan Aero super sports.
    ENGINE: 4.8-liter V8
    POWER: 367bhp
    ACCELERATION: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 4.5 s
    TOP SPEED: over 170 mph (274 Km/h)
    PRICE: �127,000 (est)

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-morgan-aero-super-star.jpeg

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    08-01-14 10:06 AM
    I referred to the paradox of choice and Apple a few posts back. This Forbes article extends on that idea.

" You can have any color Model-T that you want, as long as it's black." - Henry Ford

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthonyk..._medium=social

BB10 4 ME
    08-01-14 10:15 AM
    OT (can we end the Greg rants, please).

. . . BB10 4 ME
    I don't think Komoto's and other's posts are rants. They are factual and proven based upon the history in this thread.
    08-01-14 10:16 AM
    "balance" LOL!!! Your idea of balance is cheerleading when you are long and trashing when you are out or short to get in at a better price. Laughable and so obvious.
    His idea of balance is one ball sticking out while the other in place...will not attach a picture as I may get into much trouble. Have a good weekend folks.
    zyben, sidhuk, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    08-01-14 10:19 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-morgan-qnx.jpg you have to love the lines on this machine!

BB10 4 ME
    08-01-14 10:19 AM
113,256 ... 27712772277327742775 ...