Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    BYE BYE

Someone want out.....
    Someone mentioned a 1.4M share purchase a day or two ago. I wonder if that entity decided to cash in.
    07-31-14 04:51 PM
    Hammer 'em SF!
    Nice avatar Bunga. Was it inspired by somethings?

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    07-31-14 04:57 PM
    PS: Bunga, your avatar is horrifying! Pleeese tell us that you did not do that to your cat!
    bungaboy and Soumaila Somtore like this.
    07-31-14 05:00 PM
    PS: Bunga, your avatar is horrifying! Pleeese tell us that you did not do that to your cat!
    Well he didn't have a pig sooooo.....

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 05:03 PM
    Nice avatar Bunga. Was it inspired by somethings?

Sexual deviants? Brown and pink bowling balls.
    Soumaila Somtore and zyben like this.
    07-31-14 05:07 PM
    I doubt it. Although, I have a feeling we finally got a glimpse of what's really behind ole 'one eye'

Posted via CB10
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    07-31-14 05:07 PM
    As in twelve hours or so I'll be driving on the road of holidays for a while (it's not decent, I can't write !).
    Pardon me if I'm not too much on the news; my eyes need a serious break from the screens, so does my soul too
    I'll keep you posted with probably a lot of OT, but I'll certainly read my fav' gang posts !

Have a nice time, and Morgan, please take care and enjoy some positive vibes, Bob did it well, cant beat it :

VIVE LES VACANCES !
    07-31-14 05:15 PM
    50% OT
    this, just in (let you choose the translation tool : in short UE regulators aren't happy with Google Android dominance (85%).
    They can hit. Hard. And they did already ...
    Abus de position dominante avec Android, Google risque gros en Europe

edit : yeah, right; I'm out !!!
    07-31-14 05:26 PM
    See, you are proving my point along with all the "clappers" below your post.

I get the feeling you do not like me, please tell me it is not so.
    I don't mind you so drop the passive aggressive attitude as is won't work with me. My full time job has allowed me to develop pretty thick skin.

There are a lot of longs for who this thread was started for. You short/day trade whatever. There are a lot of people in this boat. Hell, I have even played around with my shares. My simple question was why don't you start a thread catering to your trading habits?

You can share your thoughts there on how best to manipulate your holding. Antagonizing the longs on a thread specifically started for supporters is a bit immature.

Please tell me you still love me!

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 05:47 PM
    Some members suspecting a pussycat brawl when the other one finds out. It ll be fun to watch. I hope it only happens in after hours.

07-31-14 05:49 PM

oh man can't stop LOL>

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]
    neteng1000 likes this.
    07-31-14 06:17 PM
    Some members suspecting a pussycat brawl when the other one finds out. It ll be fun to watch. I hope it only happens in after hours.

This Puss is a lover.
    jxnb and zyben like this.
    07-31-14 06:32 PM

Are you saying you don't like me painted up like this?
    07-31-14 06:45 PM
    When's the earnings call?

Answered my own question.

http://ca.blackberry.com/company/investors/events.html

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 07:38 PM
    Warning! Outrage to follow!

Apple to lay off about 200 people at Beats: report

Apple to lay off about 200 people at Beats: report - The Globe and Mail
    07-31-14 07:59 PM
    07-31-14 08:05 PM
    BlackBerry scoops up secure voice and text maker | mHealthNews

Ponemon’s annual Benchmark Study on Patient Privacy and Data Security found that criminal attacks on hospitals skyrocketed 100 percent in the last four years. And BlackBerry’s bid for Secusmart comes amid increasingly loud chatter about the potential for secure texting solutions to enhance the doctor-patient relationship and, of course, mandated privacy and security rules around protected health information.

The question is whether BlackBerry will find any value in tuning Secusmart’s anti-data theft or voice and text encryption technologies, which the companies claimed already meet stringent security requirements of its customer base, to appeal to healthcare entities and make them HIPAA-compliant.
    jxnb, zyben, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    07-31-14 08:33 PM
    The Smart Moves Of BlackBerry http://m.seekingalpha.com/article/2367155?source=ansh $BBRY

I love the insight. And yet.. Secusmart news still not acknowldged by market, we need to spread it out.

Drooling for BlackBerry Passport!
    07-31-14 09:30 PM
    Was Apple Spooked By The BlackBerry Passport? http://m.seekingalpha.com/article/2365475?source=ansh $BBRY, $AAPL

Apple fans or maybe the owners of AAPL shares bashing the author very hard.
    It was sad to read ppl comments with lack of update information about BlackBerry.

Drooling for BlackBerry Passport!
    08-01-14 01:45 AM
    yeaaaaaahhhhhhh (kind of)
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH (for real)
    Time to drive my QNX powered wagon to the sun !!!!
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-chrysler_300c_touring.jpg
    08-01-14 02:12 AM
    My cat finds himself strangely attracted to your avatar !!!
    08-01-14 03:44 AM
    I don't mind you so drop the passive aggressive attitude as is won't work with me. My full time job has allowed me to develop pretty thick skin.

There are a lot of longs for who this thread was started for. You short/day trade whatever. There are a lot of people in this boat. Hell, I have even played around with my shares. My simple question was why don't you start a thread catering to your trading habits?

You can share your thoughts there on how best to manipulate your holding. Antagonizing the longs on a thread specifically started for supporters is a bit immature.

Posted via CB10
    I am dedicated to keeping some kind of "balance" to THIS forum.

I admit I go over the top but I feel that I am provoked and respond in kind. Some poor sap that stumbles into this lair has a right to hear both side. I have been posting in this forum before many and remember quite well what the excitement was all about here. Things have changed and this place has changed. I won't go into describing what is here now, but it sure needs some "balance".

I will continue to contribute until the mods get rid of me for good. I will try to use restraint but will not stop beating the drum of "balance".

As far as being a day trader, I will do what ever it takes to make money. There is no other reason to be in the market these days as it can be a very dangerous place. Each and every one of you know the market has a day of adjustment over the horizon. It won't be pretty.

May Friday be good to all of you!
    08-01-14 04:05 AM
    08-01-14 05:55 AM
    Just got this email!

"Dear Seeking Alpha reader,

I wanted to update you that Seeking Alpha headlines no longer appear in Yahoo finance. (Our editor-in-chief Eli Hoffmann explains why in this article.) An End To Our Relationship With Yahoo, A New Era For Equity Research | Seeking Alpha

You can always find our articles at Seeking Alpha - Stock Market News & Financial Analysis.

There are many ways to subscribe to the content you want from Seeking Alpha. To ensure you get the content you truly care about as soon as it�s published, I recommend you set up email alerts, or mobile notifications on the stocks you follow. Even if you already use these products, you might want to update your subscriptions to reflect your current interests.

You can also set up RSS feeds on any ticker using the URL GOOG - News and Analysis from Seeking Alpha (substituting your stock symbol for �goog�).

I hope you�ll continue enjoying and profiting from our stock market news and analysis.

To successful investing,

David Jackson
    CEO & Founder, Seeking Alpha

Snip from related article.

"A win for SA contributors and readers

The end of our partnership with Yahoo allows us to re-allocate the money we were paying for traffic to our contributors, and reward outstanding content. Here�s what will change this coming Monday (July 28):

1. Exclusive articles will receive an additional flat payment of $35 on top of the $10 per thousand pageviews we already pay. This means average earnings per article will increase significantly. Yahoo Finance sent us an average of 1,400 pageviews per article, contributing $14 in pageview payments. The new $35 additional flat payment more than doubles that number. Why? First, we would rather put money in contributors� pockets than in Yahoo�s. And second, contributors are helping us to build other areas of our business (such as mobile), and deserve to be compensated for that even if we�re still working out monetization. A flat payment also means that contributors with valuable expertise in undercovered areas are less dependent on pageviews and free to focus on the topics they care about, which are often more valuable to other investors. (Minimum guaranteed payments of $150 for PRO articles and $500 for Top Ideas remain the same.)

2. Starting next week, we�ll be searching through our long and short idea archives looking for outstanding stock ideas that played out, and awarding two $2,500 �Outstanding Performance� prizes every week. Details about how articles will be selected can be found here."
    Corbu, rarsen, morganplus8 and 3 others like this.
    08-01-14 06:24 AM
    Gregg,

You have been outed many times already, I don't know why you insist on sticking around and trying to convince everyone that you are the voice of reason.

We are quite capable of looking at both sides. Many of the people that post here are successful in their own right.

It is not your role to police the internet. Anyone coming to crackberry, and a thread which is called "I buy blackberry shares and I support blackberry", should expect it to be biased in favour of blackberry and if they do not understand that they most likely should not be investing. Full stop.

As many have pointed out, aside from the provocative manner in which you post sometimes, your posts are not in fitting with the theme of the thread. We are not looking for some higher truth, these are all people that like blackberry so if you come to this thread with a negative opinion of blackberry, you should expect a hostile response.

In short thanks for the concern, but we are fine, we don't want or need saving.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 06:31 AM
113,256 ... 27702771277227732774 ...