Superfly_FR likes this.
    07-20-14 03:42 PM
    Finger off please.

Attachment 286172
    Say 25/30 shares

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 04:09 PM
    Corbu !!

Thanks so much for this video, I haven't seen it yet. I always like watching these, I happen to know quite a bit about Morgans so it is humorous to hear Jay Leno make some errors in his commentary. I can't blame him as he owns more cars than anybody so he surely can't be expected to know everything about my fav car. LOL
    Hi Morgan,

Glad you enjoyed it! I have a certain fondness for those cars since when I was a boy, one of our neighbours had one... A very typical British owner who could have well driven this three-wheeler... MMC has quite the history and in honor of them as well as of our resiliency, here is this piece of history:

I admire JL for his passion. We too, in here, are a passionate bunch.
    07-20-14 04:12 PM
    From a recent British Car Show in Windsor, NS.

1955 Morgan plus 4

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-1955-morganplus4.jpg
    07-20-14 07:59 PM
    Luv those teardrop fenders just awesome!

BB10 4 ME
    07-20-14 10:11 PM
    OT alert !
    Have a nice week gang !

07-21-14 05:22 AM
    Is the Apple allure over now?

Hope we return to our steady rise to fair valuation (and maybe a little Passport-hype bonus)!
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY and zyben like this.
    07-21-14 05:36 AM
    I was curious what other ppl off of crackberry would think of the Passport, so I posted a thread on bb.com. Not surprisingly they're a "little" put off. Man I wish BlackBerry was able to market their phones to the general public better. I know they're targeting enterprise, but it's such a shame bc the BB10 os is actually innovative.
    Thread Link
    Mr BBRY, Corbu and zyben like this.
    07-21-14 06:15 AM
    BlackBerry Appoints Marty Beard as COO

BlackBerry Appoints Marty Beard as COO - MarketWatch

WATERLOO, ONTARIO, Jul 21, 2014 (Marketwired via COMTEX) -- BlackBerry Limited BBRY +0.70% CA:BB +2.57% , a global leader in mobile communications, today announced that it has named Marty Beard as Chief Operating Officer. As the new COO, Marty is responsible for cross-functional organizations, including Marketing, BlackBerry 10 Application Development, Customer Care and Quality. Marty is also responsible for instituting best practices and processes.

BlackBerry Executive Chairman and CEO John Chen said, "BlackBerry continues to attract top talent to the company. Marty brings extensive experience in operations, marketing and serving customers through the best technologies and processes available."

Most recently, Mr. Beard was Chairman and CEO of LiveOps, Inc., a leading provider of cloud applications for customer service. Under his leadership, LiveOps leveraged the cloud, mobile and social interactions to improve customer service interactions for its customers. Prior to joining LiveOps, Marty was President of Sybase 365 (a subsidiary of Sybase, Inc.), a mobile messaging and mobile commerce services unit, and held a series of executive positions including SVP of Marketing. Prior to Sybase, Marty worked at Oracle as Vice President of Oracle Online, its e-Commerce service unit. In his role at Oracle, he was responsible for leveraging the Web to improve customer sales and support.

Marty starts immediately.
    Corbu, rarsen, W Hoa and 10 others like this.
    07-21-14 06:48 AM
    Another great addition to the executive team
    07-21-14 07:27 AM
    I was curious what other ppl off of crackberry would think of the Passport, so I posted a thread on bb.com. Not surprisingly they're a "little" put off. Man I wish BlackBerry was able to market their phones to the general public better. I know they're targeting enterprise, but it's such a shame bc the BB10 os is actually innovative.
    Thread Link
    A valiant effort, Tinomane! Your post seems to be met with the same response you'll get from 99% of the general public, and a response I'd expect from bb.com (a site I occasionally visit). Post that same thread to a site visited by small or large business executives looking to further the productivity of their operations, and you might be met with a different response. The point is, the Passport IS appealing, but only to some. The question is, will BlackBerry capture enough of that market. Given my experience with BB10 OS and the direction its heading, I'm betting the answer is yes. And to think, hardware is only one pillar of BlackBerry.....
    07-21-14 07:37 AM
    The problem is the BlackBerry usually make something and then HOPE it sells. They don't often tell people why they want and need it. This fall will bring the first real marketing/sales effort from Chen regarding devices, so hopefully we will see an improvement on the initial BlackBerry 10 launch...

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    07-21-14 08:35 AM
    The problem is the BlackBerry usually make something and then HOPE it sells. They don't often tell people why they want and need it. This fall will bring the first real marketing/sales effort from Chen regarding devices, so hopefully we will see an improvement on the initial BlackBerry 10 launch...

Posted via CB10
    I think there is alot of enterprise marketing happening at the moment we just don't see that as consumers. Once we see another high end full touch consumer phone i think we will see more marketing.
    07-21-14 09:01 AM
    I'm juggling between picking up more stock, and putting funds aside for both a passport for myself, and a classic for the Mrs.

... in the meantime, a quick one before the day:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-hair-part.jpg
    07-21-14 09:18 AM
    My weapon of choice for critters as big as a coyote. Weihrauch HW 97K

Attachment 286135

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    I have the Weihrauch HW95K. Nice indeed!
    07-21-14 11:02 AM
    Is the Apple allure over now?

Hope we return to our steady rise to fair valuation (and maybe a little Passport-hype bonus)!
    Over? Just wait till September!
    07-21-14 11:04 AM
    Should we smile, snile or cry ? ... your catch.

The Research analyst firm Ned Davis looked at what had been the impact of major international crises over the course of the Dow Jones since 1907. Response (median). -2.9% on the same day, but + 4.6% after three weeks. We're having a great summer.
    morganplus8, rarsen and bungaboy like this.
    07-21-14 12:12 PM
    07-21-14 12:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Keeping in mind that Marketing began before the first Passport devices were conceived.

I think you are referring to the advertising aspect of the marketing process. I also hope to see a nice effort.

Dominate the MCAT C0012A8A6
    Corbu, rarsen, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    07-21-14 12:41 PM
    Keeping in mind that Marketing began before the first Passport devices were conceived.

I think you are referring to the advertising aspect of the marketing process. I also hope to see a nice effort.

Yes, I was.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 01:11 PM
    So I guess we have to satisfy with current $10-ish levels ... for now
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    End of work day fo me, time for beers & drums !
    CU 2morrow, gang !
    07-21-14 01:28 PM

Will come, in due time ... not sure it'll be aimed to promote Passport though ... (just a guess)
    07-21-14 01:29 PM
    one last for your evening recreation, OT, BTW
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...atcher-947141/
    07-21-14 01:37 PM
    Things could always be worse . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2014-07-21-3.56.08-pm.png
    Shanerredflag, rarsen and zyben like this.
    07-21-14 01:55 PM
    Had a thought today. BlackBerry needs to remove Z10 from portfolio or upgrade it asap. If businesses or govs start distributing this device they will be disappointed. It's a great form factor and WAS an awesome device but it's no longer current and will be a negative first impression for those that order it (compared to what it COULD be). Let's have a Z10 form factor that performs like the Z30. Then we'll have an awesome device again . We want positive word of mouth not negative word of mouth.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 02:30 PM
113,250 ... 27432744274527462747 ...