View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Price seems to be holding steady as people try to digest the news...
    so much for the price holding steady..9.4% down at 10.23 at the moment
    07-16-14 10:06 AM
    Complete manipulation here this news about apple and IBM doesnt even hurt bbry. All IBM is doing is developing apps for ios for businesses and reselling apples products
    07-16-14 10:08 AM
    Wait, isn't it reaching 10.30am? The infamous dip is expected. But jeez.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 10:14 AM
    Not surprised with this drop. When CNBC started pumping Blackberry, alarm bells started going off. We grossly needed this correction as we were very overbought. Starting to scale back in
    07-16-14 10:17 AM
    Wait, isn't it reaching 10.30am? The infamous dip is expected. But jeez.

Posted via CB10
    Just look at it as a buying opportunity.

I will get back in a $9 . . . . . . . . maybe
    Bilaal likes this.
    07-16-14 10:20 AM
    Seriously??? How to sync Outlook information with Blackberry Z10 | Geek Squad

FYI...I personally know many who have had their data mined, including nefarious use of credit card info.

Eazzy Peazzy
    See you don't come out enough to even know what THE CONTACT ISSUE is that "some" users have when they do a OTA update or a restore of data after doing a clean install.

I wonder if sometimes this group is out of touch with what is going on with BlackBerry..... and here you are proving it is so. I know this is a Stock thread, but what is "going on" in the real world affect the stock. Search here on CrackBerry (not sure why you even went to Geeksquad) and look under "Contact Issue" - seems to only affect some, but it is a problem and so far it has NOT been solved.
    07-16-14 10:22 AM
    Complete manipulation here this news about apple and IBM doesnt even hurt bbry. All IBM is doing is developing apps for ios for businesses and reselling apples products
    Really? The stock market thinks otherwise.

Harry Reid says the borders are secured!
    07-16-14 10:45 AM
    So who's buying? It looks like there is about $1 per share pure play to be made on the hypothesis that will not affect BBRY.
    morganplus8 likes this.
    07-16-14 10:48 AM
    So who's buying? It looks like there is about $1 per share pure play to be made on the hypothesis that will not affect BBRY.
    I bought more at $11 on the TSX

Posted via CB10
    BlackistheBerry and bungaboy like this.
    07-16-14 10:50 AM
    Really? The stock market thinks otherwise.
    Harry Reid says the borders are secured!
    The stockmarket is sometimes acting like a bunch of scared chickens. Wouldn't call this "thinking".
    Corbu and bungaboy like this.
    07-16-14 10:54 AM
    famous short seller on cnbc calling IBM next kodak lol
    bungaboy and Bacon Munchers like this.
    07-16-14 10:59 AM
    Well at least I was right to worry about this ibm apple announcement. A trader who I talk to immediately said it would be an issue for BlackBerry. Seems like this is an over reaction. If I were something other than a buy and hold investor, I'd buy this dip.

But I don't do that type of investment.

Posted via CB10
    bizzarothor likes this.
    07-16-14 11:04 AM
    See you don't come out enough to even know what THE CONTACT ISSUE is that "some" users have when they do a OTA update or a restore of data after doing a clean install.

I wonder if sometimes this group is out of touch with what is going on with BlackBerry..... and here you are proving it is so. I know this is a Stock thread, but what is "going on" in the real world affect the stock. Search here on CrackBerry (not sure why you even went to Geeksquad) and look under "Contact Issue" - seems to only affect some, but it is a problem and so far it has NOT been solved.
    You asked for help...you got help yet you babble on and on. Broad insults and thinly veiled bashing aside, are you aware of solutions outside of CB?

Eazzy Peazzy
    07-16-14 11:08 AM
    Can we expect a swift and punchy response from Chen or the FactCheck thing?

I think if BlackBerry ignore it publicly, it's probably going to be because they are worried.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 11:09 AM
    Can we expect a swift and punchy response from Chen or the FactCheck thing?

I think if BlackBerry ignore it publicly, it's probably going to be because they are worried.

Posted via CB10
    They replied. Someone posted it on here. Look at previous posts.
    07-16-14 11:24 AM
    Bought 4000 @ 11.10 TSX

Yes, Chen will certainly respond.
    The correction was bound to happen. The 'bad news' was good timing.
    07-16-14 11:27 AM
    Not surprised with this drop. When CNBC started pumping Blackberry, alarm bells started going off. We grossly needed this correction as we were very overbought. Starting to scale back in
    As mentioned pm Sunday night expect pull back this week, Apple/IBM was just excuse but this pull back had to happen and it is good thing for SP
    07-16-14 11:44 AM
    They replied. Someone posted it on here. Look at previous posts.
    I saw the brief comment, but that isn't a proper response really. I'm talking about a solid, clear response - something with a bit more detail.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 11:47 AM
    I saw the brief comment, but that isn't a proper response really. I'm talking about a solid, clear response - something with a bit more detail.

Posted via CB10
    I am trying to imagine what they could say. What happened today was no fault of Chen or Blackberry. Things like this are all just what the market does and that is to react to news, both good and bad.
    07-16-14 12:01 PM
    07-16-14 12:05 PM
    I have been in this stock for a long time and on this forum, this has happened so many times.

It's amazing that on our near 100% run up, some people just disappear.

As soon as the bad news comes, all of a sudden the thread is inundated with negative posts. I find a strangely curious coincidence, especially now that it has happened 5 or 6 times. Just an interesting observation I thought I would share.

Posted via CB10
    rarsen, sidhuk, Corbu and 22 others like this.
    07-16-14 12:07 PM
    some very interesting conversation going on in the comment section of this article.
    Apple And IBM Team Up, And The Winner Is... BlackBerry? - BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) | Seeking Alpha
    Corbu, Mr BBRY, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    07-16-14 12:17 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sat.png 
Views:	784 
Size:	65.7 KB 
ID:	285366
    Keep looking, that only a tip of the iceburg

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-oh-no.jpg
    techvisor likes this.
    07-16-14 12:19 PM
    Positive article on BB and interesting information about some of Apple's weaknesses. Also wondering what will result from China's accusations of iPhones as a national threat:

BlackBerry Has No NSA Spying Problem, Apple Has Security Problems - BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) | Seeking Alpha
    07-16-14 12:23 PM
    Blackberry would be better off not saying anything about this because it has nothing to do with their future plans or actions. This is about what the competition has announced they are going to do. Anything that JC says will be perceived as bluster or defensiveness. He doesn't have anything to contribute here.

As soon as the bad news comes, all of a sudden the thread is inundated with negative posts. I find a strangely curious coincidence
    Are you also curious about why fail videos on YouTube are so much more popular than win videos?
    sidhuk, techvisor and CDM76 like this.
    07-16-14 12:32 PM
113,250 ... 27322733273427352736 ...