View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    OT: Not really all that surprising. I guess the trigger point was 24,999 % LoL

After a 25,000 per cent surge, SEC halts trading in CYNK Technology

After a 25,000 per cent surge, SEC halts trading in CYNK Technology - The Globe and Mail
    07-12-14 07:53 AM
    OT: Not really all that surprising. I guess the trigger point was 24,999 % LoL

After a 25,000 per cent surge, SEC halts trading in CYNK Technology

After a 25,000 per cent surge, SEC halts trading in CYNK Technology - The Globe and Mail
    Holy crap man!!!! Some folks hit the jackpot on that one!! From $0.06 to over $20 in a month
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    07-12-14 08:01 AM
    Holy crap man!!!! Some folks hit the jackpot on that one!! From $0.06 to over $20 in a month
    BreX anyone? Lol

Eazzy Peazzy
    07-12-14 08:28 AM
    BreX anyone? Lol

Eazzy Peazzy
    One way copter ride?
    07-12-14 08:30 AM
    One way copter ride?
    Nice. Lol

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    07-12-14 08:32 AM
    OT:
    Watch out for those second-hand Android phones, guys...

Naked selfies extracted from 'factory reset' phones
    http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-28264446
    �€‹Android's phone wiping fails to delete personal data - CNET
    07-12-14 09:18 AM
    I made a local news for raisen bbry stock, check this out guys, sorry for bahasa only, not translated yet :v

http://m.beritasatu.com/saham/196270...s-menguat.html

700/296 STL3
    07-12-14 09:30 AM
    I made a local news for raisen bbry stock, check this out guys, sorry for bahasa only, not translated yet :v

Kinerja Saham BlackBerry Terus Menguat | Beritasatu.com

700/296 STL3
    Google translate says . . .

BlackBerry Continues Stock Performance Gains

"Toronto - Despite hundreds of times analysts predict BlackBerry (BBRY) will go bankrupt, but the Canadian company's performance this year, continued to show a surprising performance.

BBRY stock today rose to 50 percent and make it as one of the best performers in the smartphone industry, Apple is directly proportional to the increased just 20 percent and Google's 5 percent.

At the beginning of the year, the company's stock was at U.S. $ 7.44 per share. Yesterday, the stock closed at Blackberry U.S. $ 11.21.

Increase in stocks, one of which triggered the positive sentiment after AOL CEO, Tim Armstrong, said most CEOs still use and love their BlackBererry.

"If you go to the Allen Valley, there are many workers who use the BlackBerry for their work, in addition to the Samsung Note and iPhone for entertainment and so on. For myself BlackBerry is a utility," he said on CNBC's Squawk Box on Thursday.

Although the company has not shown an increase in revenue and net income significantly, investors seem to like the company's strategy to reduce their costs of production.

BlackBerry was once the leader of the smartphone industry. But the last few years of business the company plummeted as sales of competitors such as Apple Inc. and Google Android-based smartphones rose sharply.

The latest product being prepared BlackBerry, "Passport", believed to be able to restore the company's profits because the shape of its 4.5 square inch that is unique to the business segmentation.

The company showed first-quarter financial report in 2015 which is quite surprising where the new leadership of the company, John S. Chen deliver bottom-line figure net loss per share of 11 cents, well above analysts ekpekstasi by 27 cents.

Reported total revenues of U.S. $ 966 million versus U.S. $ 3,071 million in the same period last year. The amount is exceeded analysts' expectations of U.S. $ 954 million.

BlackBerry last month signed a contract with Amazon.com to provide services for users of the Amazon Appstore 10.3 BlackBerry operating system scheduled circulated September, in conjunction with the launch of "Passport".

The collaboration will provide access to 240,000 android applications for BlackBerry users 10 via Amazon Appstore, including favorite applications such as Groupon, Netflix, Minecraft, Pinterest and Candy Crush Saga.
    07-12-14 09:40 AM
    Canada had its own version just three months back. In a reverse takeover TWEED marijuana on the TSX Venture exchange went from $0.005 to $4.75 in just a couple of days. Close to a 100,000 per cent return.

Tweed Marijuana Inc V.TWD

52 Week High/Low: 4.75/0.005
    I don't think it was the same thing. Don't quote me on this, but I'm fairly sure that the owners of the previous ticker didn't gain on that difference. They had a fully subscribed IPO on that one. It was treated like a new stock on the exchange.
    zyben, bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    07-12-14 10:46 AM
    I don't think it was the same thing. Don't quote me on this, but I'm fairly sure that the owners of the previous ticker didn't gain on that difference. They had a fully subscribed IPO on that one. It was treated like a new stock on the exchange.
    You are correct. I went looking for drama and came to a clumsy conclusion. Post deleted.
    07-12-14 11:33 AM
    You are correct. I went looking for drama and came to a clumsy conclusion. Post deleted.
    Are you a BGR blogger now? LoL Only kidding.
    zyben, cjcampbell, sidhuk and 4 others like this.
    07-12-14 11:39 AM
    Are you a BGR blogger now? LoL Only kidding.
    It's the title of my new book. It's autobiographical.
    07-12-14 12:09 PM
    OT:
    Watch out for those second-hand Android phones, guys...

Naked selfies extracted from 'factory reset' phones
    http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-28264446
    ​Android's phone wiping fails to delete personal data - CNET
    Playing off this wild card (BlackBerry finally defending itself), I would like to see them take a further step and follow-up a nice classy advert behind each of these types of headlines.
    That would be a good return on investment.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    07-12-14 12:34 PM
    Nothing earth-shattering here but I found this simple statement:

Happily retro

I am happy with my BlackBerry. I don’t have any problem with it. I love texting, which is why I have a BlackBerry. I love to be retro in a way, and I love the keyboard.
    From this person:

Paola Antonelli

Senior curator of architecture and design at the Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan.
    Here:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/13/bu...e-it.html?_r=0

I like it.
    bungaboy, rarsen, jxnb and 1 others like this.
    07-12-14 04:08 PM
    Nothing earth-shattering here but I found this simple statement:

From this person:

Here:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/13/bu...e-it.html?_r=0

I like it.
    Corbu, Superfly_FR, jxnb and 1 others like this.
    07-12-14 04:13 PM
    Yeah, well, it's an OTC stock.
    Means 99% of us wouldn't trade it in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 06:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    Everyone saw that the SECOND halted the stock and it is under investigation.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 07:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    Plus the phony address phony phome number and the trail of owners.... someones playing a shell game me thinks.
    07-12-14 08:13 PM
    Plus the phony address phony phome number and the trail of owners.... someones playing a shell game me thinks.
    I haven't looked into it but it's not like it went up by 100 times. It's been rising to some stupid levels and the halt was lifted allowing it to continue the trade

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 08:25 PM
    I haven't looked into it but it's not like it went up by 100 times. It's been rising to some stupid levels and the halt was lifted allowing it to continue the trade

Posted via CB10
    just from what I've read on it it seems really fishy that a company that apparently has 1 employee and no income would jump to over 20$ a share...
    07-12-14 08:28 PM
    OT: Anyone wanting to earn some extra cash to buy some BBRY shares.

Hack a Tesla Model S, win $10,000 - The Globe and Mail
    zyben likes this.
    07-13-14 08:08 AM
    OT: Soccer Swan Dives in everyday life. LoL

Not fan of the **** hand thing (he deserves a slap in the face), otherwise I loled !
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-13-14 09:03 AM
    lol, sounds familiar ...
    bungaboy, Bacon Munchers and zyben like this.
    07-13-14 09:04 AM
    Well Gents. Here's to another positive BlackBerry week!
    07-13-14 06:50 PM
    Was thinking the same thing as I sweat in my sauna. Where will we be on Friday. All the signs are another slow and steady rise with gap fills along the way. Here's hoping anyway

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    Mr BBRY, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    07-13-14 08:37 PM
113,256 ... 27232724272527262727 ...