• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    really? ....you went there? ........LOL
    Carpe Diem! LoL
    07-11-14 04:02 PM
    OT: Soccer Swan Dives in everyday life. LoL

I just want you to know how very happy this made me!!! P.S Go Germany for the cup 2014!!!
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    07-11-14 04:22 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140630_153358.png

Eazzy Peazzy
    07-11-14 05:06 PM
    07-11-14 06:05 PM
    07-11-14 06:15 PM
    07-11-14 06:38 PM
    ". . . This marks the second time Samsung scrapped the launch date of a Tizen smartphone. The first was earlier this year in Japan, but those plans were scrapped days before the device was set to hit the market.

“I’m not surprised Samsung did this because they’ve got to get it right the first time,” said David Felton, founder of Canaan Technology, a solution provider based in Norwalk, Conn. “They are taking on Apple iOS and Android. If it isn’t right, critics will say ‘it’s dead on arrival.’ BlackBerry delayed the launch of their OS several times and no one can say it isn’t solid. It’s a calculated risk. You take a marketing black-eye but you get it right for launch.”

Tizen has been released on smartwatches, including the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, but never on a smartphone. Samsung has moved away from Tizen on its wearables, however, releasing the Gear Live smartwatch earlier this week, running on Google’s new Android Wear. . . "
    Corbu, morganplus8, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    07-11-14 07:07 PM
    Wholly early 70's Batman:

Eazzy Peazzy
    zyben likes this.
    07-11-14 07:11 PM
    K...one more:

Eazzy Peazzy
    zyben likes this.
    07-11-14 07:13 PM
    ". . . This marks the second time Samsung scrapped the launch date of a Tizen smartphone. The first was earlier this year in Japan, but those plans were scrapped days before the device was set to hit the market.

“I’m not surprised Samsung did this because they’ve got to get it right the first time,” said David Felton, founder of Canaan Technology, a solution provider based in Norwalk, Conn. “They are taking on Apple iOS and Android. If it isn’t right, critics will say ‘it’s dead on arrival.’ BlackBerry delayed the launch of their OS several times and no one can say it isn’t solid. It’s a calculated risk. You take a marketing black-eye but you get it right for launch.”

Tizen has been released on smartwatches, including the Gear 2 and Gear 2 Neo, but never on a smartphone. Samsung has moved away from Tizen on its wearables, however, releasing the Gear Live smartwatch earlier this week, running on Google’s new Android Wear. . . "
    Thank you for pointing the good stuff out, bunga!
    07-11-14 07:15 PM
    It's a 70's OT extravaganza :
    FYI...Todd has his own yearly festival that attracts some truly awesome folks:

Edit : Please disregard the wings n purple eye brows...he doesn't do that anymore).

Eazzy Peazzy
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 07-11-14 at 08:00 PM.
    zyben likes this.
    07-11-14 07:18 PM
    This is amazing. The rise from $8 to $10 wasn't a short squeeze!! A lot of people are feeling the burn now. I think many of the shorts will fold the next chance they get.

I would LOVE the squeeze to happen in the high teens. That, would be a good end to the Blackberry rebound story!

Posted via CB10
    I guess this report only covers up to June 25 or June 28th, the next report should give us some insight on what SP should be expected. If not much unchanged then expect some crashes, manipulations. If covered about 50 mil then expect some stability. I think 1/3 of shorts covered now, we should see about 70 mil shorts.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    07-11-14 08:12 PM
    My personal take is:
    1) Hedge is still the determining factor.
    2) Swing trade is close second.
    3) JC knows this
    4) JC stated main focus is three fold....1) save company...2) make money...3) create shareholder value.

I think the manipulative short/ hedge dogs have their hands full with JC...he's been there/done that...at least it appears that way so far. (normal rules out the window)

Eazzy Peazzy
    laketrout73, Corbu, rarsen and 7 others like this.
    07-11-14 08:21 PM
    I guess this report only covers up to June 25 or June 28th, the next report should give us some insight on what SP should be expected. If not much unchanged then expect some crashes, manipulations. If covered about 50 mil then expect some stability. I think 1/3 of shorts covered now, we should see about 70 mil shorts.
    The last release was reporting on Jun30 close. The stock price was about $10.50
    USD.

The stock was up about 30% since the previous report and only about 4 million shares were relatively covered.

The next short report (24th) will be representing the number of shorted shares as of the upcoming Tuesday(15th).

The rise since the last report is less than 10%. Assuming Tuesday's close is about $11.51 as it was today, I don't believe another 25million would cover in that timespan.

Obviously everything isn't so linear but I think(and hope) it will be closer to 90 million than 70 million.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-14 09:21 PM
    My personal take is:
    1) Hedge is still the determining factor.
    2) Swing trade is close second.
    3) JC knows this
    4) JC stated main focus is three fold....1) save company...2) make money...3) create shareholder value.

I think the manipulative short/ hedge dogs have their hands full with JC...he's been there/done that...at least it appears that way so far. (normal rules out the window)

Eazzy Peazzy
    If Chen knows what he is doing, he gives two ****s about what edges are doing.

Take care of the business and hte stock price will take care of itself.

People think these are rare baseball cards or coins. They are not. They are businesses. And the bottom line is that free cash flows drive stock prices in the long term. It is not complicated.
    app_Developer likes this.
    07-11-14 09:29 PM
    If Chen knows what he is doing, he gives two ****s about what edges are doing.

Take care of the business and hte stock price will take care of itself.

People think these are rare baseball cards or coins. They are not. They are businesses. And the bottom line is that free cash flows drive stock prices in the long term. It is not complicated.
    Dude..you drunk?

Eazzy Peazzy
    07-11-14 09:48 PM
    Which reminds me :

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    07-11-14 09:52 PM
    HOLLY CRAP...my free cash flow is stuck in a blonde in Picadilly circus.

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy and take99 like this.
    07-11-14 09:54 PM
    Not to .worry....shes ok.

Eazzy Peazzy
    07-11-14 09:58 PM
    It's a small circus.

Eazzy Peazzy
    07-11-14 09:58 PM
    Cheers. As much as I don't want to go there and give them my clicks, I can't fight the urge to antagonize them when I can :P

Posted via CB10
    I heard that!

I would like to see someone at CrackBerry somehow post them for all to see, so that we could all just read here, without feeding those click-trolls.
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    07-11-14 10:46 PM
    Commented too ... for a minute or so, then my comment disapeared ... (not the one on typing speed).
    No soup for you!!

It's OK, I put this clown on my donkey list for my 2015 air nailer party.
    All y'all are invited.
    bungaboy, zyben, Mr BBRY and 1 others like this.
    07-11-14 10:56 PM
    ... and the security flaws keep coming:

China says iPhone?s location-tracking could compromise state secrets

http://bgr.com/2014/07/11/iphone-loc...usReport+(BGR+

Ya know, for the past year, BGR hammered BlackBerry all they could. Meanwhile, Apple could do no wrong.
    Makes one wonder if some BGR execs have started to short Apple and pick up some Berry.
    07-12-14 12:31 AM
    My spam continues; only because of a direction related article from our other competitor:

http://www.zdnet.com/decoding-the-hi...es-7000031472/

Now, never mind the bullocks about this article sounding "Google-y". It is stolen straight out of a page from John Chen's diary.

Dang, the whole mobile world seems to be grabbing ideas from BlackBerry at the moment.
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 07-12-14 at 01:01 AM.
    07-12-14 12:50 AM
    ... and the security flaws keep coming:

China says iPhone?s location-tracking could compromise state secrets

iPhone Location Tracking Raises Security Concerns in China | BGR

Ya know, for the past year, BGR hammered BlackBerry all they could. Meanwhile, Apple could do no wrong.
    Makes one wonder if some BGR execs have started to short Apple and pick up some Berry.
    Even funnier....
    I learned about this listening to Rush today, long before the boy managed to blog it. Rush was ticked it was removed from the latest beta, saying it was his favorite bit in the new OS.
    07-12-14 12:51 AM
113,256 ... 27222723272427252726 ...