• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    It will be a good day to buy
    ZayDub likes this.
    07-10-14 08:21 AM
    Purely anecdotal...

I haven't done an in-depth study of the latest headlines but from looking at them on a daily basis over the last few years, I think it is safe to say that we are starting to witness a slight change, with the "turnaround" theme starting to replace the "this company is dead" theme.

Latest example:
    Blackberry Turnaround Reaping Fruits

Granted, this means nothing in the grand scheme of things but heck, we might as well mention it since we have been through a long rough patch. Let's hope it sticks as we all believe it can and should.
    07-10-14 08:22 AM
    These guys...

Canadian listed BlackBerry price target has been updated by Goldman Sachs analysts Simona Jankowski, Doug Clark and Balaji Krishnamurthy in a report dated July 7, 2014, to reflect the 12 month forward USD CAD rate of 1.07, which was earlier assumed at 1. Now, the price target moves to C$11 from C$10 earlier.
    BlackBerry Ltd. Price Target Updated By Goldman Sachs
    07-10-14 08:23 AM
    In at 11.08

Going to be a crazy day!
    helopilot06, ibpluto and tatail like this.
    07-10-14 08:34 AM
    http://www.midasletter.com/2014/07/t...ck-blackberry/

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    07-10-14 08:35 AM
    Any one uses Yahoo? According to yahoo, BlackBerry will be dead in 2015. Be careful all the hot shot investors. Don't get burn. Cause this is a bad Bad company.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-bra...172428388.html

07-10-14 08:42 AM
    Any one uses Yahoo? According to yahoo, BlackBerry will be dead in 2015. Be careful all the hot shot investors. Don't get burn. Cause this is a bad Bad company.
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/10-bra...172428388.html

Phew, thanks for the heads up. Almost got caught

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 4 others like this.
    07-10-14 08:45 AM
    Purely anecdotal...

I haven't done an in-depth study of the latest headlines but from looking at them on a daily basis over the last few years, I think it is safe to say that we are starting to witness a slight change, with the "turnaround" theme starting to replace the "this company is dead" theme.

Latest example:

Granted, this means nothing in the grand scheme of things but heck, we might as well mention it since we have been through a long rough patch. Let's hope it sticks as we all believe it can and should.
    Add another one.

Blackberry - A Turnaround Success Story In The Making

Following better-than-expected first-quarter results and the so-far successful deployment of the turnaround plan, Blackberry appears to be on the road to recovery.

Corbu, zyben, La Emperor and 2 others like this.
    07-10-14 08:53 AM
    Hey folks,

Gonna drag things off-topic for a moment.

How to Offset Global Climate Change Organically
    Mr BBRY and Shanerredflag like this.
    07-10-14 08:55 AM
    Well thanks to Crappy trade data looks like we are gonna have a red day on our hands... thanks to the FED for their comments last night which didn't help. This might be a minor market correction for the over bought situation we are in as a whole right now. Great buying opportunity though so I hope we can all find some cash to jump in on. Cheers!
    07-10-14 08:56 AM
    Today the general market are selling off but our BBRY might end up green. You never know.
    rarsen, bungaboy, ZayDub and 7 others like this.
    07-10-14 08:56 AM
    Yes... there are quite a few of us that rarely post or directly participate in this thread. However, like many (I'm certain), this is an invaluable resource to gain credible information and thoughts about this re-born company.

When you're holding a 6 figure or more value of BB, it sure does provide some comfort to know that M8 and others here are along for the ride.

Thanks Morgan... I've seldom come across someone as willing to share and inform in such an in depth and non-agenda based matter as yourself. Well... maybe with a bit of a money making agenda I should say
    rarsen, Corbu, bungaboy and 14 others like this.
    07-10-14 09:00 AM
    Today the general market are selling off but our BBRY might end up green. You never know.
    We can hope. But I don't think we will trend that far off the market baring some sort of positive news coming in unexpectedly. Its a bleak morning for most all of the market... but well see since we have been getting some upgrades! That's what makes trading so exciting
    07-10-14 09:01 AM
    Yes... there are quite a few of us that rarely post or directly participate in this thread. However, like many (I'm certain), this is an invaluable resource to gain credible information and thoughts about this re-born company.

When you're holding a 6 figure or more value of BB, it sure does provide some comfort to know that M8 and others here are along for the ride.

Thanks Morgan... I've seldom come across someone as willing to share and inform in such an in depth and non-agenda based matter as yourself. Well... maybe with a bit of a money making agenda I should say
    If I may, on behalf of SF, Morgan+8 and the regular Joes in here . . . jump in. Join the fray. We welcome your thoughts.
    07-10-14 09:07 AM
    We can hope. But I don't think we will trend that far off the market baring some sort of positive news coming in unexpectedly. Its a bleak morning for most all of the market... but well see since we have been getting some upgrades! That's what makes trading so exciting
    Look like I am going to be vindicated. :-)
    07-10-14 09:17 AM
    No one is typing anymore or still recovering from the unbelievable recovery of the BBRY SP??? LOL
    bungaboy, ibpluto and zyben like this.
    07-10-14 09:21 AM
    If I may, on behalf of SF, Morgan+8 and the regular Joes in here . . . jump in. Join the fray. We welcome your thoughts.
    I would just like to point out that I've noticed a very close correlation of the performance of BBRY stock vs the number of contributors in this thread. This, in addition to the improved overall perception of BlackBerry as a viable company. This is an exiting change from where we were for the majority of the past year. I welcome the influx of supporters / investors / contributors / followers. It is a sign that we all might be onto something here. The movement has begun!

PS - Green!
    bungaboy, sidhuk, rarsen and 4 others like this.
    07-10-14 09:23 AM
    I am starting to consider getting one to replace my Zed 10
    How about a bit of Passport Candy (those are renders!) to celebrate this rather positive day?

Courtesy of BerryFlow and Pootermobile!
    BlackBerry Passport in Red, Blue, White/Gold and All Black -
    The World Of Pootermobile

zyben and Shanerredflag like this.
    07-10-14 09:23 AM
    Way to claw back BBRY

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY, sidhuk and 2 others like this.
    07-10-14 09:24 AM
    Just broke $11.50....up up and awaay!!!!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY and sidhuk like this.
    07-10-14 09:26 AM
    Holy macaroni the SP is on fire maybe we will see $12 today
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bby.png
    sidhuk and Shanerredflag like this.
    07-10-14 09:30 AM
    I've been pretty impressed with BBRY showing strength on bad market days. Kudos to you guys who have held!
    ZayDub, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 5 others like this.
    07-10-14 09:33 AM
    I learned an important lesson today... I placed a buy order at 11.19$ for BBRY and without thinking used the scroll wheel on my mouse to scroll and confirm.... WELL it also scrolled the drop down menu for the buy/sell function and selected sell. So I sold half my shares at 11.31 mistakenly and then upon realizing it jumped back in at 11.40$. Not that I have to say it but... DOH! That stings.
    07-10-14 09:34 AM
    Aaannnnd...

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140710_163504.png

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 09:35 AM
    I learned an important lesson today... I placed a buy order at 11.19$ for BBRY and without thinking used the scroll wheel on my mouse to scroll and confirm.... WELL it also scrolled the drop down menu for the buy/sell function and selected sell. So I sold half my shares at 11.31 mistakenly and then upon realizing it jumped back in at 11.40$. Not that I have to say it but... DOH! That stings.
    Unfortunately I've erred in this way before as well....lessons learned!

Posted via CB10
    helopilot06 likes this.
    07-10-14 09:35 AM
113,256 ... 27172718271927202721 ...