View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    guys sell now???

Wait to drop to 10 again buy another 5k?

Or do you think this is the pull where it will slowly climb to 20 dollars now?

Because we all know it will hit 20 dollars....its obvious but when?
    I am holding.. the last time I dropped it at 10+ it actually kept climbing, so I is keeping it this time..
    07-10-14 02:30 AM
    It's a simple calculation: if you think BlackBerry will recover, and you aren't into the in and out stuff, then just chill out and sit on your shares. Patience is a virtue here. The company still hasn't posted a real profit and has awful device market share. Just imagine what will happen when that improves.

I'm holding.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bizzarothor like this.
    07-10-14 03:48 AM
    Wow, small timer alert! I got 1025 shares. I might be the last one to retire but don't worry I'll lock up.

Posted via CB10
    lol, you beat me by 2.5%
    07-10-14 04:30 AM
    30 cents up to $11.70, did I miss something?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 05:32 AM
    30 cents up to $11.70, did I miss something?

Posted via CB10
    Back down now. It was only 23 shares traded to get to 11.70.
    bungaboy and Bilaal like this.
    07-10-14 05:42 AM
    but going up again..
    07-10-14 06:10 AM
    How about a bit of Passport Candy (those are renders!) to celebrate this rather positive day?

Courtesy of BerryFlow and Pootermobile!
    BlackBerry Passport in Red, Blue, White/Gold and All Black -
    The World Of Pootermobile

I think it is a great idea to promote the phone by asking Hershey to produce such chocolates and put sell them to the public.
    07-10-14 06:24 AM
    guys sell now???

Wait to drop to 10 again buy another 5k?

Or do you think this is the pull where it will slowly climb to 20 dollars now?

Because we all know it will hit 20 dollars....its obvious but when?
    That is always the question everyone wants answered! I got out yesterday but will likley get right back in depending on what it does early am today.
    07-10-14 06:24 AM
    Anyone fancies preordering the Z3 in Nigeria?

Blackberry Z3 | Konga Nigeria

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-newmast.gif

That's roughly US$245, btw.

07-10-14 06:28 AM
    The point I wanted to create here was to show you good folks that even some of the naysayers are taking notice of BB.

You are right, we know every bit about this company than anyone else.

We are here to make money as well as support what we like, so ought to know more than them..
    You are right tatail. Just to be clear, nothing disparaging about the link, my point had more to do with those nagging "expert" clowns... Have a good day!
    07-10-14 06:38 AM
    ouch. down 2% pre-market
    07-10-14 06:47 AM
    ouch. down 2% pre-market
    "Buying Opportunity"
    07-10-14 06:51 AM
    "Buying Opportunity"
    I was thinking of you when I posted it. lol
    07-10-14 06:53 AM
    When it comes to BBRY's prospects, you have to think about where they're positioning themselves.

Their prospects aren't to go after the iOS/Android device mix... the long term will involve supplanting the IBM (PC)/Microsoft model for large scale enterprise with their 'internet of things'.

They've got the security and device management capabilities that are required and none of the vulnerabilities present in the legacy systems.
    07-10-14 07:08 AM
    10 Star analyst Seaeagle Boosts Blackberry Stock Price Target on Rising Value to $15???
    07-10-14 07:29 AM
    10 Star analyst Seaeagle Boosts Blackberry Stock Price Target on Rising Value to $15???
    Where did you see this?

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 07:37 AM
    Edited: CJ covered that previously
    07-10-14 07:42 AM
    certianly not helping pre-market. Looks like it will be a bad day on the markets in general with futures taking a plunge
    07-10-14 07:42 AM
    somebody posted at stocktwits.. but I wanted to confirm here..
    07-10-14 07:43 AM
    Morgan,

I am going to back you up with my 42,000 BBRY shares. I will only start to sell when you say so.
    On the other hand, I am taking full responsibility with the decision, i.e., if it is wrong, then myself is one who is responsible, if it is right, I like to thank you in advance.
    Hi bigbbrybeliever!!

I'm not sure I want your trade hanging over my head! You do have to trade your stock according to your circumstances, of course you know that. I firmly believe that BBRY has been the victim of the media, other companies telling lies and of course trolls that spend their time bashing. I was really pointing out what many of us already know, that we have been fed a daily load of garbage by the so called "experts" who stink at their jobs, unless of course, they are paid to lie and promote dis-information.

I have tried to be open about my holdings and to tell the board what I'm up to along the way. I'm the biggest fan of those who need some help understanding the investment itself and its potential versus the nonsense dumped on us every day. I want to see every individual get their money back, and to answer questions as quickly as I can to set the record straight so that all of us work with the real news of the day. While I won't disclose my position in this stock, it is fair to say that it would be considered large by most standards. I invest in just a few companies and watch them 24/7, and so far, that system has worked for our family. If my style of investing doesn't allow you to sleep at night then don't follow me!

I'm here to answer questions and contribute to the board, I get so much out of this thread that I owe Superfly a huge thanks for having started it. I'll answer questions about any stock as it usually tells a story about investment in general and that always includes a lesson on how one can view their BBRY holdings. This doesn't mean that I want to promote an off topic environment, that's not my goal here, but a chart about HALO can tell you a lot about what is happening with every stock. So far I have been lucky to be allowed to do that occasionally, thanks again Superfly!

There is life after BlackBerry but this play is far from over, I see Chen taking us on the best ride an investor has seen in a very long time. When you start from nothing (i.e. < 2.0% of world sales) you have huge potential and BBRY management aren't sitting on their hands now. Best of luck!
    bungaboy, Corbu, W Hoa and 24 others like this.
    07-10-14 07:44 AM
    certianly not helping pre-market. Looks like it will be a bad day on the markets in general with futures taking a plunge
    it looks the whole market will be that way not just BBRY.. I don't have anything in green on my watchlist.. which is about 15 stocks..
    morganplus8, bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    07-10-14 07:44 AM
    it looks the whole market will be that way not just BBRY.. I don't have anything in green on my watchlist.. which is about 15 stocks..
    I think it's going to be a blood bath right across the board today..... although, one never knows. The markets could very well end up green by EOD. .....although I think today might finally be that "day" and we will see some major selling off on everything. My hope is, we see some investors take some chances and stuff their money into stocks like BBRY keeping us above market. So far this AM, that appears not to be the case.
    bungaboy, tatail and zyben like this.
    07-10-14 07:51 AM
    Hi bigbbrybeliever!!

I'm not sure I want your trade hanging over my head! You do have to trade your stock according to your circumstances, of course you know that. I firmly believe that BBRY has been the victim of the media, other companies telling lies and of course trolls that spend their time bashing. I was really pointing out what many of us already know, that we have been fed a daily load of garbage by the so called "experts" who stink at their jobs, unless of course, they are paid to lie and promote dis-information.

I have tried to be open about my holdings and to tell the board what I'm up to along the way. I'm the biggest fan of those who need some help understanding the investment itself and its potential versus the nonsense dumped on us every day. I want to see every individual get their money back, and to answer questions as quickly as I can to set the record straight so that all of us work with the real news of the day. While I won't disclose my position in this stock, it is fair to say that it would be considered large by most standards. I invest in just a few companies and watch them 24/7, and so far, that system has worked for our family. If my style of investing doesn't allow you to sleep at night then don't follow me!

I'm here to answer questions and contribute to the board, I get so much out of this thread that I owe Superfly a huge thanks for having started it. I'll answer questions about any stock as it usually tells a story about investment in general and that always includes a lesson on how one can view their BBRY holdings. This doesn't mean that I want to promote an off topic environment, that's not my goal here, but a chart about HALO can tell you a lot about what is happening with every stock. So far I have been lucky to be allowed to do that occasionally, thanks again Superfly!

There is life after BlackBerry but this play is far from over, I see Chen taking us on the best ride an investor has seen in a very long time. When you start from nothing (i.e. < 2.0% of world sales) you have huge potential and BBRY management aren't sitting on their hands now. Best of luck!
    Morgan,
    For long time, you are in my list as one of best internet friends (friends whom I never met). All your analysis on the stocks (BBRY or others) are very insightful and based on the facts, which always reinforce my own believes. I learned great deal from you. Just want to say again "Thank you for your inputs and helps."
    StormieTwo, Corbu, tatail and 15 others like this.
    07-10-14 08:11 AM
    I think it's going to be a blood bath right across the board today..... although, one never knows. The markets could very well end up green by EOD. .....although I think today might finally be that "day" and we will see some major selling off on everything. My hope is, we see some investors take some chances and stuff their money into stocks like BBRY keeping us above market. So far this AM, that appears not to be the case.
    Yeah can't say anything.. but we all know how this works..
    The way I imaging it is people pump and dump, while we (longs) on the other hand have a coconut in the hand with a straw in it sitting under a shade on the beach waiting for the waves to calm.. Occasionally we go for a swim to just have a feel of the waves but other than we are all relaxed. We do make fun of people who can't surf those waves and are brought to shore like a piece of junk.
    Waves will come and go but we will surf and swim the ones we chose..

Too cinematographic??
    bigbbrybeliever likes this.
    07-10-14 08:12 AM
    Morgan,
    For long time, you are in my list as one of best internet friends (friends whom I never met). All your analysis on the stocks (BBRY or others) are very insightful and based on the facts, which always reinforce my own believes. I learned great deal from you. Just want to say again "Thank you for your inputs and helps."
    +1 this.. Respect all the way to the bank!
    07-10-14 08:14 AM
113,250 ... 27162717271827192720 ...