View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    ARE YOU PEOPLE HAVING FUN TODAY? LET ME HEAR IT FOR BBRY!!!

Where is the party tonight?
    07-09-14 02:28 PM
    [QUOTE=tatail;10570210]ARE YOU PEOPLE HAVING FUN TODAY? LET ME HEAR IT FOR BBRY!!!

Lol..Looks like BB is bollywood hit
    07-09-14 02:30 PM
    [QUOTE=BBNation;10570222]
    ARE YOU PEOPLE HAVING FUN TODAY? LET ME HEAR IT FOR BBRY!!!

Lol..Looks like BB is bollywood hit
    It is, lol...
    07-09-14 02:39 PM
    What to do? Start thinking long term. Not here to brag but I have an average of $7.5 with 110,000 shares. YES I am very happy but when JC turns a profit and this goes beyond $20 I will be ecstatic. Way too may catalysts here to play for pocket change. Not selling a share til then.
    If you truly put around $800,000.00 in this stock when all the doom and nay says came out in full force, you deserve making million profit.
    I owned only less than half # of your shares with average around $12.
    Congratulation on your great move.
    07-09-14 02:44 PM
    3 guys walk into a bar,1 has a BlackBerry, one has iPhone and the last guy has Samsung.
    Where does the BlackBerry guy sits?
    Anywhere he wants.

The other two have to sit by the wall. Huggers!!!
    07-09-14 03:01 PM
    well done gentlemen ... well done.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-uploadfromtaptalk1404936129817.jpg
    Mr BBRY, Shanerredflag and zyben like this.
    07-09-14 03:02 PM
    3 guys walk into a bar,1 has a BlackBerry, one has iPhone and the last guy has Samsung.
    Where does the BlackBerry guy sits?
    Anywhere he wants.

The other two have to sit by the wall. Huggers!!!
    I'm stuck to the wall with my Z10 as well to be honest...

Posted via CB10
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    07-09-14 03:15 PM
    I don't mean to gloat here, but ..............

How is the "pairs trade" working out for everyone at Seeking Alpha, Motley Fool and CNBC? Is it still a long AAPL short BBRY situation we've got here?

And, does anybody know if ARI WALD, you know, the guy who went on CNBC just prior to BBRY's last ER and said, "the charts are screaming $ 6.00/shr soon". Does he have a job still?

Finally, how's viewership at CNBC, is anybody watching that lame channel?

I feel better now! That was 12 months of frustration coming out there. LOL

On a more serious note, today was spectacular to say the least, we made the second highest close in 12 months today and should do much better in the days ahead.
    sidhuk, W Hoa, jxnb and 23 others like this.
    07-09-14 03:16 PM
    Many are trapped at a high SP, and don't have the funds to do anything about it.
    Not only this but for some of us, timing the market ain't so easy. Good for the ones that are successful at it, but that is for the minority of people.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 03:24 PM
    I'm stuck to the wall with my Z10 as well to be honest...

Posted via CB10
    You can carry a spare battery tho.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 03:35 PM

How is the "pairs trade" working out for everyone at Seeking Alpha, Motley Fool and CNBC? Is it still a long AAPL short BBRY situation we've got here?

And, does anybody know if ARI WALD, you know, the guy who went on CNBC just prior to BBRY's last ER and said, "the charts are screaming $ 6.00/shr soon". Does he have a job still?

On a more serious note, today was spectacular to say the least, we made the second highest close in 12 months today and should do much better in the days ahead.
    Gloat away, Morgan. Especially after the year we just went through, you deserve it. We will all back you on this one, you've been on the right side of this trade all along! Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 03:59 PM
    True

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 04:00 PM

Morgan,

I am going to back you up with my 42,000 BBRY shares. I will only start to sell when you say so.
    On the other hand, I am taking full responsibility with the decision, i.e., if it is wrong, then myself is one who is responsible, if it is right, I like to thank you in advance.
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY, Corbu and 8 others like this.
    07-09-14 04:16 PM
    Wow, small timer alert! I got 1025 shares. I might be the last one to retire but don't worry I'll lock up.

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, sidhuk, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    07-09-14 04:27 PM
    Wow, small timer alert! I got 1025 shares. I might be the last one to retire but don't worry I'll lock up.

Posted via CB10
    LOL...

Eazzy Peazzy
    bungaboy, Signhere and zyben like this.
    07-09-14 04:37 PM
    Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    07-09-14 04:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    ill be right there with you lol. maybe after this new job ill be able to buy a reasonable amount
    07-09-14 04:42 PM

Morgan+8. Gloating looks great on you!
    Signhere, Mr BBRY, Corbu and 5 others like this.
    07-09-14 04:43 PM
    Thanks Morgan!

I am sure you are expressing our collective feelings.

PS: As for our friend Ari, we should remind ourselves to pencil him in to our $100 party...
    bungaboy, lech31, Mr BBRY and 5 others like this.
    07-09-14 04:58 PM
    A passport to success for Blackberry? | ITProPortal.com

Blackberry's new smartphone offering, which reportedly is to launch in September, has a rather unique quality about it.
    No, not holographic technology (sadly) – the Passport smartphone is square in shape, and in a mobile market teeming with rectangular models, that's enough to stand out.

Blackberry holds that the new phone's 4.5in screen offers the same viewing space as a rectangular 5in screen, but delivers a better user experience.

Talking to TechNewsWorld, Carl Howe, a research vice president at the Yankee Group, said how the Passport "is different than the 256 varieties of rounded rectangles that make up the smartphone market today."

It's "the kind of device that makes people go 'What the heck is that?' which is what BlackBerry needs," he said. "The last thing BlackBerry wants at this point is a me-too device."

"If the hand feel is good and people start to try out the phone, they may find it solves a lot of the issues other phones have with their rectangular form factors," he proposed.

The benefit of a square screen, Morgan suggested, is that content can be viewed without having to turn the phone on its side, such is the case with rectangular models. This could apply to video, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations.

Content "can be displayed in a more consistent manner, and application developers could spend less time worrying about landscape mode design for this device," he continued. Blackberry's Passport "is extending the phablet concept beyond just a large screen as in the Samsung Note devices."

And that content will come from the Amazon Appstore's 240,000 apps.

The question is, will this design be a gimmick or gamechanger? True to its history, Blackberry will aim the Passport at business and government markets, hoping to offer a better experience of work-based applications.

Blackberry's share of the global smartphone market has been steadily slipping to 0.5 per cent in Q1, compared to 2.9 per cent during the equivalent period a year ago.

Blackberry's recapturing of the market will be down to "the people who love QWERTY more than Angry Birds and Candy Crush," Morgan mused.
    07-09-14 05:00 PM
    07-09-14 05:12 PM
    Knox is done
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/bobegan/...aga-continues/

"For now ?and through at least 1H of 2015 ?my recommendation is for CIOs to stay the course with neutered (email, calendar, etc.) deployments of Android in the enterprise."
    Last edited by sidhuk; 07-09-14 at 05:36 PM.
    07-09-14 05:20 PM
    Not sure that every major country spies it's allies the way US does. Germany is still an ally, and in the cold war both countries secret services worked closely together.
    Merkel was in negotiations with the US govenment about an anti spy arrangement.
    But the US government rejected. This has destroyed the confidence.
    I think this is a sad development and I can't laugh at all.
    Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect - The Globe and Mail
    07-09-14 05:53 PM
    Morgan,

I am going to back you up with my 42,000 BBRY shares. I will only start to sell when you say so.
    On the other hand, I am taking full responsibility with the decision, i.e., if it is wrong, then myself is one who is responsible, if it is right, I like to thank you in advance.
    That is not fair.. Me very jealous now..
    I started with 400 shares now I am setting 5392 exact.. but thank God in green.
    07-09-14 06:00 PM
    Knox is done
    Samsung Nix's Knox: The Android Security Saga Continues - Forbes

"For now ?and through at least 1H of 2015 ?my recommendation is for CIOs to stay the course with neutered (email, calendar, etc.) deployments of Android in the enterprise."
    "The move by Samsung is not surprising, considering Samsung’s 24% drop in operating profit and 10% drop in sales for the three months ended June 30th. And despite a lot of hype, Knox market take rate is a miserable at <2%. Ironically, this comes just a few weeks after the U.S. Department of Defense approved the use of Knox"
    07-09-14 06:35 PM
113,250 ... 27142715271627172718 ...