View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Getting scared and want to get out now while the getting is good. Hope for more, or take my latest $5400 gain and wait till it drops again!

Seems like about this time of the day it will start to retract!

What to do?
    What to do? Start thinking long term. Not here to brag but I have an average of $7.5 with 110,000 shares. YES I am very happy but when JC turns a profit and this goes beyond $20 I will be ecstatic. Way too may catalysts here to play for pocket change. Not selling a share til then.
    07-09-14 11:41 AM
    Likes it!!! Very well said
    I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but on a BB article at PhoneArena someone was trolling BB article. The person said that BlackBerry is like turtle while the competition is cheetah. I couldn't agree more, I replied that is very true indeed. A turtle live up to 200+ years while a cheetah lives only up to 20 years. Looking at the rate BlackBerry is climbing it is just confirming what I have said.

Ladies and Gents, introducing the all new BlackBerry, BlackBerry the Turtle, slow, steady, constant and determined..
    07-09-14 11:42 AM
    What to do? Start thinking long term. Not here to brag but I have an average of $7.5 with 110,000 shares. YES I am very happy but when JC turns a profit and this goes beyond $20 I will be ecstatic. Way too may catalysts here to play for pocket change. Not selling a share til then.
    wow, that's a bunch of shares ... if only I had 10% of these ...
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-09-14 11:43 AM
    No way I would just sit there and be long.

You can make more money buying low and selling high.

I am not here for the love of BBRY, I just want the money!

07-09-14 11:55 AM
    As much as I don't agree with all of the nsa's policies it always makes me laugh to see how upset people get over it. Every major country spies... no one else has been as publicly caught is the only separating factor. To think otherwise is just being na�ve.
    On the topic though its a great plug for blackberry.
    Posted via CrackBerry App
    Not sure that every major country spies it's allies the way US does. Germany is still an ally, and in the cold war both countries secret services worked closely together.
    Merkel was in negotiations with the US govenment about an anti spy arrangement.
    But the US government rejected. This has destroyed the confidence.
    I think this is a sad development and I can't laugh at all.
    jxnb and zyben like this.
    07-09-14 11:56 AM
    What?! NSA created Knox?!

Is this true? I hope, enterprise customers are aware about this.
    07-09-14 11:59 AM
    Don't sell! If you did, with amount you have, you might throw the sp in a downward spiral !

No taking into account the Fairfax eventual dilution of the current number of shares, you own 0.021% of the company!

Leave some for us too!

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY, ZayDub, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    07-09-14 12:00 PM
    Impressive investment size! And I thought I had a fair amount of skin in the game. It's good to know your 110k shares are locked in until we reach $20. Personally, ever since Morgan threw out the $30 figure several months ago, I've can't see letting my shares go any sooner... and that is modestly down from my initial exit level at $40, like good 'ol Watsa stated a few years back. Anyhow, its good to be in the black now and back on track to my long term goals. My only question is, how many shares do I hang on to past $30, and all the way to $100?
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-09-14 12:01 PM
    Has this been announced yet?

Here we go:
    Monomeros Colombo Venezolanos S.A. upgrades to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 - Press Releases

Barranquilla, Colombia – BlackBerry Limited (NASDAQ: BBRY; TSX:BB), a world leader in mobile communications, today announced that Grupo Monomeros Colombo Venezolanos S.A., a leading supplier of basic and intermediate chemicals for the agricultural and industrial sectors in Colombia, has upgraded its mobility platform to BlackBerry� Enterprise Service 10 (BES10).

Monomeros Colombo Venezolanos was previously using BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5, but opted to migrate to BES10 to manage its fleet of BlackBerry 10 devices. The company chose BlackBerry’s enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution as it enabled deployment of key applications quickly, improved business processes and increased employee productivity across its various sectors and departments.

“BlackBerry has always been synonymous with security and productivity. Choosing BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 as our mobile communications platform was necessary to answer the growing demands of our business. Our company demands a secure and reliable platform which allows us to access information from virtually anywhere, as well as to answer any requirements in real time from our stakeholders”, said Jaime Andres Vera, Automation, Computing and Telecommunications Manager at Grupo Monomeros Colombo Venezolanos. “In addition, BES10 assures that our information is being transmitted in a secure way, and that our mobile workforce is more efficient by using a BlackBerry 10 device that balances personal and corporate use,” added Vera.

“One of the most useful features about BES10 is the immediacy and security it provides when accessing corporate data from our mobile devices. BlackBerry Work Drives also allows us to map network drives in corporate file servers in order to share business information, just as if we were using the computer at our desks and without the need to use a VPN, providing unparalleled security to enterprise data. That helps us increase productivity and efficiency across all our sectors,” concluded Vera.

“BlackBerry is pleased that Monomeros Colombo Venezolanos S.A., one of the most renowned Latin American companies in the industry, has chosen BES10 to manage its mobile fleet based on the productivity gains offered by our solution,” noted Nuncio Di Mare, Enterprise Sales Manager for the Andean and Caribbean Region at BlackBerry. “BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is the only enterprise mobility solution that manages Android, iOS and BlackBerry operating systems from a unified console that allows for a more efficient and productive use of time,” he concluded.
    Last edited by Corbu; 07-09-14 at 12:20 PM.
    07-09-14 12:01 PM
    Now these are the Blackberry hard core fans JC was talking about.
    the latest count and still goin.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-vote.png
    07-09-14 12:17 PM
    07-09-14 12:43 PM
    Holly shmolly FFFFFF......
    Now this is called "The Game is on" and "Gloves are off"

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberry-fact-check-good-technology-comparison_page1.pngThe BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberry-fact-check-good-technology-comparison_page2.png
    07-09-14 12:52 PM
    Beautiful, indeed!

I'm having too much fun here today. I'm signing out for the day so I can get back to making some real money to pay the bills... bills for more BBRY shares that is.
    morganplus8, sidhuk, Corbu and 6 others like this.
    07-09-14 12:53 PM
    Holly shmolly FFFFFF......
    Now this is called "The Game is on" and "Gloves are off"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry-fact-check-good-technology-comparison_page1.png 
Views:	295 
Size:	332.0 KB 
ID:	284058Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackberry-fact-check-good-technology-comparison_page2.png 
Views:	297 
Size:	261.5 KB 
ID:	284059

Someone just got spanked today. Looks "Good" on them too.
    sidhuk, Corbu, Superfly_FR and 7 others like this.
    07-09-14 12:59 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    07-09-14 01:04 PM
    once again feels like this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_SA79Hd6qVk
    Last edited by sidhuk; 07-09-14 at 01:25 PM.
    07-09-14 01:07 PM
    Speaking of devices, anyone want to throw a guess out as to when we will see the next touchscreen device? I'm still on my Z10 and actually don't like the feel of the Z30 by comparison (fake aluminium on the bottom doesn't do it for me). I have zero interest in the Classic and am caught between buying a Passport (maybe), buying a slightly out of date by the fall Z30, and waiting for the next kicka$$ touchscreen...hmm...

Posted via CB10
    I'll take a shot and say that it is next after the classic. I'll bet the specs will be well received too.
    Regarding your preferred device. I have both, and the Z30 wins hands-down on all but the screen resolution. I can't get over how easy on the eyes (literally) the Z10 is. I like to dim the screen at night, and here is where the Z10 shines.
    Regarding the look? Couldn't comment, because I had both wrapped in Otter-Box defenders.
    07-09-14 01:07 PM
    No way I would just sit there and be long.

You can make more money buying low and selling high.

I am not here for the love of BBRY, I just want the money!

Many are trapped at a high SP, and don't have the funds to do anything about it.
    bizzarothor likes this.
    07-09-14 01:10 PM
    Climb baby climb!

LOL - I am digging you old-school screen shot.
    07-09-14 01:13 PM
    LOL - I am digging you old-school screen shot.
    My faildroid won't take in app screenshots for my stock apps and the browser is too slow so it's better to just snap a pic from my computer lol

Bacon Munchers likes this.
    07-09-14 01:32 PM
    few days old and may have posted but i am interested in the high lighted line.
    Z3 in SA: BlackBerry’s elixir? | TechCentral

"BlackBerry has launched its latest smartphone in South Africa. Called the Z3, the 5-inch touch-screen device is aimed mainly at price-conscious prepaid users and will cost about R3 000.

“We have already launched the Z3 in Indonesia and we don’t have any stock left in that country,” says BlackBerry MD Yudi Moodley. South Africa was the next natural market to launch the Z3.

The phone will be available on Vodacom’s Smart S plan at R249/month from mid-July, offering 75 minutes of talktime and 200MB of data plus 20 apps from the BlackBerry World store worth R430. The Z3 will come to other South African network operators next month."
    07-09-14 01:34 PM
    "Launch control to major 8"

Attachment 284041
    I don't know who sings that song but all that reminded me of was Chandler singing that down the mic in Friends haha..

Posted via CB10
    Mr BBRY likes this.
    07-09-14 01:35 PM
    Many are trapped at a high SP, and don't have the funds to do anything about it.
    Agreed.
    07-09-14 02:00 PM
    I don't know who sings that song but all that reminded me of was Chandler singing that down the mic in Friends haha..

Posted via CB10
    David Bowie! Here it is by a real Canadian Astronaut!

sidhuk, La Emperor and zyben like this.
    07-09-14 02:00 PM
    David Bowie! Here it is by a real Canadian Astronaut!

Here is the original!

zyben likes this.
    07-09-14 02:03 PM
113,256 ... 27132714271527162717 ...