View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    ouch ... such low volumes ... I don't get it. If that was profit taking, shouldn't we see large volumes ?
    Is that the overall market dive ?
    Attachment 283828

Edit : in M+8 I trust ... climb babe, climb ...
    What you are seeing is healthy and normal, we are under profit-taking on lighter volume, heavy volume on the downside would be terrible news! The general market is selling off, some TA levels within the general market have been breached and therefore an over-bought stock like BBRY will sell off to support. So far, our $ 10.60/shr support level is holding extremely well and we are bouncing off it quickly each time. The stock has dropped to its lows and moved sideways now for over an hour. You want to see it continue to move sideways and hopefully close on an uptick. Selling has dried up, the stock is in support, everything looks like it is going to plan here. We had to do this in order to go higher in the weeks ahead.
    Corbu, Superfly_FR, zyben and 12 others like this.
    07-08-14 11:05 AM
    This guy wants to party with us? LoL
    http://seekingalpha.com/article/2303...-sell-below-30

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    07-08-14 11:07 AM
    Why not a little of each?

BB10 4 ME
    Bought..
    ZayDub and BlackistheBerry like this.
    07-08-14 11:11 AM
    A dip it is!

I got back in at 10.66 and my fingers are crossed. I do not think I have made this much money on BBRY, in the last week or two, in a long time!

$20? Who knows!
    ZayDub likes this.
    07-08-14 11:13 AM
    07-08-14 11:21 AM
    07-08-14 11:22 AM
    Actually it is more like a "plunge" LoL
    Some call it a "buying opportunity"!
    07-08-14 11:28 AM
    I did not read the article but I so like the Title, and can relate to it!
    BlackBerry: Never Mind The Bears, I Won't Sell Below $30 - BlackBerry Ltd. (NASDAQ:BBRY) | Seeking Alpha
    I like this quote in the article:

"Everything popular is wrong."
    ~ Oscar Wilde.

Would be a great starting point for a BlackBerry ad campaign
    07-08-14 11:57 AM
    OT
    But related,

Poet (ptk:ca) (poetf:us)announced 100mn size and foundry work for their new optical IC. Stock is up 7% this morning. And is being listed with the SEC. Could be a big disruptor to the chip industry. Can anybody give any insight on this? Blackberry could have bought in to this tech last year. If it takes hold everyone will have to use it.

http://www.marketwired.com/press-rel...tk-1927620.htm

BB10 4 ME
    I've been a fan of this company for the last year and a half. They really are changing things.

Posted via CB10
    rarsen, zyben, StormieTwo and 2 others like this.
    07-08-14 12:14 PM
    What you are seeing is healthy and normal, we are under profit-taking on lighter volume, heavy volume on the downside would be terrible news! The general market is selling off, some TA levels within the general market have been breached and therefore an over-bought stock like BBRY will sell off to support. So far, our $ 10.60/shr support level is holding extremely well and we are bouncing off it quickly each time. The stock has dropped to its lows and moved sideways now for over an hour. You want to see it continue to move sideways and hopefully close on an uptick. Selling has dried up, the stock is in support, everything looks like it is going to plan here. We had to do this in order to go higher in the weeks ahead.
    yessir ... Thanks again for clarification.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    Mr BBRY, sidhuk, zyben and 4 others like this.
    07-08-14 12:50 PM
    claw little buddy claw! guessing some short covering is taking the sting out of the earlier part of the day
    07-08-14 01:25 PM
    What a come back. Should have got in 1t 10:60s. I think this was good message to bears. When everyone anticipates the market correction and fear that most stocks will go down in the short term some MMs may be moving to BB temporarily
    ZayDub likes this.
    07-08-14 01:38 PM
    I was checking periodically and didn't add in the $10.60 range, since I thought it may drop a little further. Did pick up some more in the low $10.70s though!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 01:59 PM
    The BlackBerry Boomerang

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 02:16 PM
    Which phone would you choose to use for the next two years? (Poll) | Pocketnow http://t.co/sl9NHCfuXO"

Looks like people just don't know the power of Z30... please vote to be heard.

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30!
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-08-14 02:23 PM
    Which phone would you choose to use for the next two years? (Poll) | Pocketnow http://t.co/sl9NHCfuXO"

I refer you back to the Oscar Wilde quote a few posts above...
    Corbu likes this.
    07-08-14 02:33 PM
    I've been a fan of this company for the last year and a half. They really are changing things.

Posted via CB10
    me too. imagine if BB held POET and QNX. "IOT" - we own it.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    07-08-14 02:36 PM
    Wow, what a day... incredible. you nailed it Morgan, *thumbsup*

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140708_214442.png

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 02:47 PM
    Man oh man looks like I missed a crazy day. I was actually at an interview with an investment firm here in VA and did some hardcore technicals talk on bbry. I think I walked out with a job and with convencing them to start adding bbry to some of their tech portfolios before its gone up too much lol. Shout out to Morgan for the solid analysis today. Couldn't help but laugh as I watched people panic on cnbc though.
    07-08-14 03:00 PM
    [QUOTE=wojciechp;10566158]Which phone would you choose to use for the next two years? (Poll) | Pocketnow
    http://t.co/sl9NHCfuXO"

Voted for the Z30. Spread the word and let's get it noticed on this survey.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    07-08-14 03:41 PM
    [QUOTE=TimJohnSmith;10566359]
    Which phone would you choose to use for the next two years? (Poll) | Pocketnow
    http://t.co/sl9NHCfuXO"

Voted for the Z30. Spread the word and let's get it noticed on this survey.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    voted. don't have a z30 but I've played with it alot. lol ppl at verizon know me by name lol
    07-08-14 04:09 PM
    OT alert

My son came up with a new form factor for a BlackBerry, and I think it's growing on me. Look at how easy it is to handle while taking a call, lol.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-antoine-bb.jpg

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 04:48 PM
    Yes I know this is old news but I like how more and more articles talk about the news and not try to spin to say that the good new is a last breath before vanishing.

BlackBerry Up on Plans for New Healthcare Platform in India - July 8, 2014 - Zacks.com

Finally, things are shaping up well for Canadian handset manufacturer BlackBerry Limited (BBRY - Analyst Report). According to a report in Economic Times, Blackberry is planning to introduce a novel service platform designed to cater to the needs of the health care sector. Following this development, the company’s shares jumped nearly 6% on yesterday’s trade.

The current development marks a step forward in BlackBerry’s pursuit of services for the fast growing health care sector. Earlier in the month of April, BlackBerry had revealed an investment in a privately held healthcare IT firm, NantHealth, whereby both the companies would be working together to launch a healthcare platform at hospitals. This device will help doctors access immediate information about patients’ health from observing equipment. Doctors can also share patient information with other medical professionals and consult diagnostic and treatment resources of top global institutions.

CA-based NantHealth’s cloud-based platform has already been installed in nearly 250 hospitals and connects over 16,000 medical devices. The platform also helps in collecting more than 3 billion important signs annually.

BlackBerry is running these services on a trial basis at different Indian hospitals and is also incorporating Health Information Systems (HIS) and medical equipment. According to India Brand Equity Foundation, which enables distribution of information of Indian products and services, the healthcare sector in India is estimated to scale a market size of $160 billion by 2017 from $78.6 billion in 2012. On the other hand, per-capita healthcare expenditure is expected to reach $88.7 by 2015 from $63.7 in 2012.

We believe the company’s decision to enter into healthcare services, particularly in a developing nation like India, will serve as a potential business strategy that can help the company garner growth in the Indian health care market.

Recently, the company reported its first-quarter fiscal 2015 financial numbers wherein both the top and the bottom line surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate. Adjusted net loss per share of 11 cents was significantly lower than the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss of 27 cents. Total revenue in the reported quarter stood at $966 million against $3,071 million in the year-ago quarter. However, the top line comfortably outpaced the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $954 million.

The quarterly numbers are an indication that BlackBerry is slowly heading in the right direction and is making all possible efforts to return to profitability. Year-to-date, the company’s shares reflect a solid return of more than 46%.

Other Stocks that Warrant a Look

BlackBerry currently has a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy). Other stocks worth considering in the wireless industry are InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC - Snapshot Report), Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (CMTL - Snapshot Report) and Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. (UBNT - Analyst Report). All these stocks sport a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
    07-08-14 05:27 PM
    OT alert

My son came up with a new form factor for a BlackBerry, and I think it's growing on me. Look at how easy it is to handle while taking a call, lol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Antoine bb.jpg 
Views:	1657 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	283888

Posted via CB10
    I think that's a Samsung.

Eazzy Peazzy
    07-08-14 06:27 PM

They do now. LoL

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-phonevote.jpg
    07-08-14 07:38 PM
113,256 ... 27102711271227132714 ...