View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Hello all, it's been a while since and I'm slowly coming back to get back at things again. Glad to see the familiar names here still.
    07-01-14 12:07 AM
    Seems like good start
    http://www.businessinsider.com/black...-photos-2014-6

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    07-01-14 01:07 AM
    ah ! we made it
    congrats for the 1/8th and GL for the 1/4 finals to DE ... (may be the last time I write this lol).

BTW, moderate volumes PM, Yet ...
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    07-01-14 05:04 AM
    ... and climbing ...
    Mr BBRY, jxnb and zyben like this.
    07-01-14 05:18 AM
    So. like, take off you hosers, Eh. Happy Canada Day!

07-01-14 06:24 AM
    Canada Day only!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbz10july1.jpg
    Last edited by bungaboy; 07-01-14 at 06:51 AM.
    Superfly_FR, zyben, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    07-01-14 06:40 AM
    Happy Canada Day! I write in appreciation of the country that has given us Blackberry, so many of the great folks on this thread, and so much more. Now, if I only understood hockey.....

- I am a friend south of your border.
    07-01-14 06:49 AM
    ... and climbing (PM was over 100K trades) ...

now let's test this top hill big time !

As I write, I'm officially back in green 1cent a share !
    07-01-14 07:35 AM
    07-01-14 07:36 AM
    Remember it is the beginning of q3, so many funds will be allocating funds for the next quarter.

If they believe BlackBerry has some room to run they will go into the trade. This maybe a short term injection we benefit from, but to be honest I am looking long term.

Getting closer to green for me!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 07:43 AM
    Slow down Batman, we don't want BBRY to be the gambling donkey again ... let's match SP with performance and EPS accordingly.
    We can wait. We will wait.
    07-01-14 07:57 AM
    07-01-14 08:23 AM
    3 million shares traded within first 10 minute, i'm liking this. Can't wait for tmr when CAD markets are open again weee

PS. looks up golden cross will happen this week, hopefully this plays into our favor this time with the upward momentum since the last time this happened we faced a heavy selling pressure
    07-01-14 08:43 AM
    Vertical trajectory!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-14 08:45 AM
    Just broke even again.

My breakeven needed 42 cents.

Which is apparently the answer to life, the universe and everything.
    07-01-14 08:48 AM
    Priming the pump for the "Pump and Dump" check back at 10:30 AM

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbopenjuly1.jpg
    07-01-14 08:49 AM
    It's just bouncing up and down around my breakeven.

How irritating.
    _dimi_ likes this.
    07-01-14 09:07 AM
    Priming the pump for the "Pump and Dump" check back at 10:30 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBopenJuly1.JPG 
Views:	947 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	281785
    10:30 as scheduled. LoL

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbopenjuly1-1030.jpg
    07-01-14 09:32 AM
    Morgan's favorite CNBC commentator, Abigail Doolittle, made some comments on BlackBerry today:

"Technical analysis also tells a positive story, at least for the immediate future, said Abigail Doolittle, founder of Peak Theories Research, with the stock likely hitting $14 sometime before the end of 2014.

If momentum pushes the stock to about $10.90, then the stock could make a "monster" move in a fairly short period of time, she said.

Some of this is due to the "trapped investor" syndrome—people who've already lost so much money on the stock that they hang on in lieu of cementing their losses, Doolittle said. It's also possible that investors see the company as a likely takeover target.

"People seem to love this stock," she said. "They will make excuses for this name."

Doolittle has predicted a move upward for BlackBerry for some time, despite the fact that in her view technical momentum does not seem to match the company's fundamentals. (Doolittle nevertheless believes that the entire stock market is overvalued, perhaps severely.)"

Source: Why BlackBerry's stock may have higher to go
    morganplus8, jxnb, zyben and 10 others like this.
    07-01-14 09:58 AM
    OT but indicating the added necessity of Security regarding Cyberattack activities leading to armed conflicts, where everyone can be affected:

NATO updates cyber defence policy as digital attacks become a standard part of conflict | ZDNet

Enjoy Canada Day
    07-01-14 10:01 AM
    Morgan's favorite CNBC commentator, Abigail Doolittle, made some comments on BlackBerry today:

"Technical analysis also tells a positive story, at least for the immediate future, said Abigail Doolittle, founder of Peak Theories Research, with the stock likely hitting $14 sometime before the end of 2014.

If momentum pushes the stock to about $10.90, then the stock could make a "monster" move in a fairly short period of time, she said.

Some of this is due to the "trapped investor" syndrome—people who've already lost so much money on the stock that they hang on in lieu of cementing their losses, Doolittle said. It's also possible that investors see the company as a likely takeover target.

"People seem to love this stock," she said. "They will make excuses for this name."

Doolittle has predicted a move upward for BlackBerry for some time, despite the fact that in her view technical momentum does not seem to match the company's fundamentals. (Doolittle nevertheless believes that the entire stock market is overvalued, perhaps severely.)"

Source: Why BlackBerry's stock may have higher to go
    I like her name .... "Abigail Doolittle", that's it, and, she's cute in a T&A sort of way. ****, she is totally right now, she talks about the sideways channels that I have been preaching about for months. It's all true, today we have completed the cycle for a TA rally to the top of our $ 9.00 to $ 10.80/shr channel. We can back up and rest here, as we are over-bought, see circles, or, we can try one more time to go through that barrier at a $ 10.72 closing to $ 10.90 high. I think we'll try a couple of times and maybe fail in here. But I agree with her, we are closing out this year with a bang!! Nice day Canada!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-chart-july-1-2014.png

Overbought, steep rally, hit our predictions today, blah, blah, blah.
    07-01-14 10:19 AM
    You beat me to posting (no surprise).

I just wanted to say that someone here was asking why the stock popped without news.
    I just didn't want to use the 'S-S' word, so I'll say that the (item of clothing that a dude wears to the beach, plus what a child does to their teddy bear).

Yeah, that is what is happening.
    07-01-14 10:24 AM
    You beat me to posting (no surprise).

I just wanted to say that someone here was asking why the stock popped without news.
    I just didn't want to use the 'S-S' word, so I'll say that the (item of clothing that a dude wears to the beach, plus what a child does to their teddy bear).

Yeah, that is what is happening.
    Speedo Vomit?
    07-01-14 10:27 AM
    I like her name .... "Abigail Doolittle", that's it, and, she's cute in a T&A sort of way. ****, she is totally right now, she talks about the sideways channels that I have been preaching about for months. It's all true, today we have completed the cycle for a TA rally to the top of our $ 9.00 to $ 10.80/shr channel. We can back up and rest here, as we are over-bought, see circles, or, we can try one more time to go through that barrier at a $ 10.72 closing to $ 10.90 high. I think we'll try a couple of times and maybe fail in here. But I agree with her, we are closing out this year with a bang!! Nice day Canada!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBRY Chart July 1 2014.png 
Views:	1327 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	281797

Overbought, steep rally, hit our predictions today, blah, blah, blah.
    Thanks for the tip Morgan. She seems like her head is solidly glued on.
    Love the name too. A nice old-timey name, and better than Edith Bunker.
    07-01-14 10:29 AM
    Shucks! BBRY started with a BANG but is heading to a fizzle!
    07-01-14 10:36 AM
113,256 ... 26972698269927002701 ...