View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    06-27-14 12:37 PM
    Lovely phone. Too bad it was partially hidden..
    06-27-14 12:41 PM
    One of the bicycles fell over! LoL
    sidhuk, La Emperor, zyben and 3 others like this.
    06-27-14 12:46 PM
    Lovely phone. Too bad it was partially hidden..
    Not really cause you can almost see all the necessary buttons on the keyboard. LoL.
    in the next picture, yet it is completely hidden. and yes, we do see Lot more Blackberries in London.
    This should help "Stock to Move up"
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-temp-2.jpg
    06-27-14 12:47 PM
    I don't see any phone on these photos. Something disrupts my concentration.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sidhuk, Corbu and 7 others like this.
    06-27-14 02:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    I was thinking about the same thing. where are the phone and bike that people are talking about LOL...
    bungaboy, sidhuk, Corbu and 7 others like this.
    06-27-14 02:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Who said that we saw a phone? Or a bicycle?
    Think. LoL

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    06-27-14 02:54 PM
    Think. LoL
    Phone? Haven't seen one. Bicycle? Look for the two round things. Can't miss it.
    06-27-14 03:02 PM
    Phone? Haven't seen one. Bicycle? Look for the two round things. Can't miss it.
    If you look closely at one of the photos ( look intensely ok ) you'll see the # 40. Good omen, me thinks.

Maybe that is where the SP is heading in the near future...

Morgan, kindly plug that in the chart..It should resemble an exponential rise.. LoL!
    Last edited by La Emperor; 06-27-14 at 05:44 PM.
    06-27-14 03:36 PM
    If you look closely at one of the the photos ( look intensely ok ) you'll see the # 40. Good omen, me thinks.

Maybe that is where the SP is heading in the near future...

Morgan, kindly plug that in the chart..It should resemble an exponential rise.. LoL!

Since to are talking about Morgan and since the subject was brought up earlier this week, some more eye candy for you all... of a different type, mind you!

Not a Plus 8, but a Plus 4! Still, in honour of our friend.

"MORGAN PLUS 4 CROSSES CONTINENTS AND OCEANS FOR NEW OWNERS"
    http://www.petrolicious.com/morgan-p...for-new-owners

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-morgan-plus-4-14.jpg

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-morgan-plus-4-40.jpg

Props to bungaboy who brought up the subject, initially!
    Last edited by Corbu; 06-27-14 at 04:05 PM.
    06-27-14 03:51 PM
    Think. LoL

Some B00B!
    Corbu, sidhuk, La Emperor and 2 others like this.
    06-27-14 04:18 PM
    So Google is moving into the car infotainment business, MDM, and now mulling health care?

Sorry but privacy will win.

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...ing-larry-page

Posted via CB10
    06-27-14 05:42 PM
    So Google is moving into the car infotainment business, MDM, and now mulling health care?

Posted via CB10
    Wow. I am speechless. This guy does have some balls and arrogant.

06-27-14 06:10 PM
    It's beginning to look like we may actually see an impact on device sales this Q from Z3 launches.

The number of countries receiving it by early July has rolled out quicker than I had personally expected.

"Next month, the Z3 comes to Hong Kong (launch on July 3rd, availability on July and the Middle East, launching in the UAE and Saudi Arabia first, followed by Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait."

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2014/06/...lackBerry_BBMC

Dominate the MCAT C0012A8A6
    06-27-14 06:30 PM
    It's beginning to look like we may actually see an impact on device sales this Q from Z3 launches.

The number of countries receiving it by early July has rolled out quicker than I had personally expected.

"Next month, the Z3 comes to Hong Kong (launch on July 3rd, availability on July and the Middle East, launching in the UAE and Saudi Arabia first, followed by Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait."

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2014/06/...lackBerry_BBMC

So BlackBerry and Foxconn must be convinced then that the Z3 was a success in its test market. Thats great news for BB actually.
    dusdal, rarsen, Mr BBRY and 4 others like this.
    06-27-14 06:38 PM
    Yeah, I don't believe Foxconn would be willing to roll out elsewhere if they didn't see an initial success.

bungaboy, Mr BBRY, zyben and 3 others like this.
    06-27-14 06:51 PM
    So BlackBerry and Foxconn must be convinced then that the Z3 was a success in its test market. Thats great news for BB actually.
    Seems that way. Some people are just Born winners. Surround your self with enough winners and chances of success goes higher. JC and his sybase team has more wins than losses so for. If blackberry shows some sort of success in these hand sets others will Join quickly.

06-27-14 06:58 PM
    Last edited by Corbu; 06-27-14 at 09:40 PM.
    06-27-14 09:10 PM
    Nice! Just love this thing. I'm tempted and most likely will be getting this beauty

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30!
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-27-14 10:01 PM
    Nice! Just love this thing. I'm tempted and most likely will be getting this beauty

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30!
    Agree...doesn't seem to big in his hand either...unless he's an NBA centre.

Eazzy Peazzy
    06-27-14 11:57 PM
    Safe as much it can be ...

On other news, EU gives green light to Lenovo to acquire Motorolla.
    (in FR) : Bruxelles donne son feu vert au rachat de Motorola par Lenovo
    I have just become anti-Lenovo.
    06-28-14 12:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    Tit for tat. I like it!

BTW - Tit was not referring to anything pre-posted, and Tat was not Freudian logic towards a BlackBerry technology.
    06-28-14 12:16 AM
    Very interesting article where Samsung declares that their KNOX version of Android is developed by NSA.
    It is an article from last year but never the less interesting. Have a read: Samsung Unveils Samsung KNOX™ For Secure BYOD | SAMSUNG United Kingdom

Samsung Unveils Samsung KNOX� For Secure BYOD
    Feb 25, 2013
    Samsung KNOX is the comprehensive mobile solution for work and play
    Samsung Electronics today announced Samsung KNOX, an end-to-end secure Android solution that provides security hardening from the hardware through to the application layer.

KNOX incorporates Security Enhanced (SE) Android developed by NSA (National Security Agency) and integrity management services implemented in both hardware and the Android framework. At the application layer, KNOX offers a container solution that separates business and personal use of a mobile device. This separation is supported by SE Android and file system level encryption, offering protection of business data and applications from data leakage and virus and malware attacks. Lightweight and compatible with existing common enterprise infrastructure such as MDM, VPN and directory services, KNOX provides reassurance and convenience for IT departments looking to implement and manage Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategies.

Easily accessible via an icon on the home screen, the KNOX container offers a variety of enterprise applications in a secure environment, including email, browser, contacts, calendars, file sharing, collaboration, CRM and business intelligence applications. Knox enables existing Android eco-system applications to automatically gain enterprise integration and validated, robust security with zero change to the application source code. KNOX relieves application developers from the burden of developing individual enterprise features such as FIPS compliant VPN, on-device encryption, Enterprise Single Sign On (SSO), Active Directory support and Smart Card based multi-factor authentication.

�The growing trend for BYOD has, naturaly, introduced a variety of security issues to the enterprise, but the fact remains that businesses embracing this strategy are enjoying significant advantages over competitors, as well as a the benefits that come with a happy workforce,� said Simon Stanford, Vice President of IM division, Samsung Electronics UK & Ireland. �KNOX is the solution, helping businesses to get the right balance between enterprise control and employee satisfaction.�

KNOX is a Samsung enterprise solution and aligned with the Samsung For Enterprise (SAFE) programme, an ongoing effort initiated by the company to promote the readiness of its devices for enterprise use. More information on the SAFE program is available here.

KNOX will be available in selected Samsung Galaxy devices in the UK later this year.

About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
    Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 236,000 people across 79 countries with annual sales exceeding KRW 201 trillion. To discover more, please visit Samsung US | TVs - Tablets - Smartphones - Cameras - Laptops - Refrigerators.
    06-28-14 12:22 AM
    I don't know if the Germans know anything about this?
    They will probably ban all phones @Samsung in the country.. lol
    bungaboy, rarsen, zyben and 2 others like this.
    06-28-14 12:32 AM
    Any government or business not using BlackBerry deserves all the financial losses or secrets they will be giving away by using an android or Lmfao iphone. Those phones are good for those who are unemployed or part of the working class.

Posted via CB10
    kfh227 and Bacon Munchers like this.
    06-28-14 04:57 AM
113,256 ... 26932694269526962697 ...