1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Looks like no one cares about pictures!

The whole board has arrived, Prem included

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-141640.jpg  
    06-19-14 09:01 AM
    Investor Events - Canada

shareholders meeting link
    Starting!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 09:04 AM
    Lets see if chen has saved any news and can get us over 10
    kfh227 and bungaboy like this.
    06-19-14 09:05 AM
    Did they just mute the call when the guy spoke out of order?

EDIT: never mind, phone just dropped to 3g.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 09:10 AM
    Seems to be some disgruntling with a shareholder. Claiming that distribution of proxy material was incorrect.

Currently represented in this meeting: over 54% of total shares held

06-19-14 09:12 AM
    Today's ER was like music to my ears, I had to listen to it again..
    06-19-14 09:16 AM
    Say this on StockTwits.

"Shorts are taking one on the Chen"
    06-19-14 09:18 AM
    Lets see if chen has saved any news and can get us over 10
    10 will come and go before you know it. Wait til Chen/Simms starts getting the enterprise service business in high gear in the coming quarters. It was neglected for far way too long, thats were the action is for BBRY. And the margins on that revenue, well the market is going to eat that sh*t up.
    06-19-14 09:18 AM
    Results of the election, all board members have been reelected, with over 90% voting yes.

Everything else is approved over 90%.
    With exception to the executive compensation. 67% approved. 33% against.

Prem had the lowest out of 90% approval, John Chen got 98%

John will now speak!

06-19-14 09:22 AM
    Happy day, guys . I sold a few months ago at 9.55. Wish I would've held onto it! Things are definitely turning around!
    06-19-14 09:26 AM
    Same disgruntled shareholder is bringing up a business matter for ISO12600 as a business standard.

Referenced that BlackBerry lost a French airline business due to lack of utilization of the standard.

Will be answered during the Q&A

06-19-14 09:26 AM
    Same disgruntled shareholder is bringing up a business matter for ISO12600 as a business standard.

Referenced that BlackBerry lost a French airline business due to lack of utilization of the standard.

Will be answered during the Q&A

Can you get pics of the new Classic and Passport when they show them? Please.
    06-19-14 09:33 AM
    Uh Chen just announced to show pictures of the new BlackBerry passport (former: Windermere)!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    06-19-14 09:33 AM
    You can see them by following the provided link on the crackberry main page and activate the slides on the webcast!

06-19-14 09:34 AM
    Great day today:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry.jpg
    Today is my one year anniversary as a CB Mod, and shortly after I began, this thread was almost closed permanently due to rampant harassment and bickering. It took patience and perseverance, but today the thread is still pretty vibrant and alive. Good work, everyone!
    I will see if they specifically say not to before hand.

If not, I will gladly do so.

06-19-14 09:35 AM
    From the web webcast :
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-er1.png
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-er2.png
    bungaboy, rarsen, zyben and 2 others like this.
    06-19-14 09:35 AM
    Oh! There we go, no picture needed

06-19-14 09:36 AM
    Today is my one year anniversary as a CB Mod, and shortly after I began, this thread was almost closed permanently due to rampant harassment and bickering. It took patience and perseverance, but today the thread is still pretty vibrant and alive. Good work, everyone!
    We love our CBAngels ! You're definitely one !
    06-19-14 09:36 AM
    You can see them by following the provided link on the crackberry main page and activate the slides on the webcast!

Yes, he said he'd share pics. He never said he'd share pics outside of the meeting for others not there.
    06-19-14 09:39 AM
    I should have said 100M active BBM users. Chen said they have 160M registered BBM users.
    Those, as I said, are terrible numbers. I don't want to put a damper on a great day, and it is a great day, but BBM does NOT get a pretty ribbon on its chest this time around. It is just not sticking, and the reasons are obvious. At the moment, about HALF the people who downloaded BBM aren't using it. That is a TERRIBLE stat.

I love BBM and have pushed it like a maniac over the last year, but I'm not as good at lying to myself as some (not saying you!) are. The truth is that people want an IM that actually works consistently, and that is not what BBM does - not yet, anyway. I love BBM, but I've been honest about it here, and the numbers say it all. It's failing, and until it's stable and reliable, it will continue to be a laughing stock for many, instead of the powerhouse it can and should be.

That's it from me on that issue...let's focus are the other three pillars, which seem to be doing quite well!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 09:40 AM
    "BBM cross platform [...] did hurt devices sales [...] in certain places. BUT it is the proper long term strategy " (approx quote)
    It's always fun to go back in time and look at the charts on BBRY that were:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-chart-may-24-2014.png

I created this chart back in May 24 2014 to fill a request for where BBRY could trade in the weeks ahead. Funny how that chart seems to work so well. It took us almost four weeks to achieve the best possible out-come but we are there today. Note that the $ 7.18/shr support held, that today we are inside the upper sideways channel, and that we are destined to go to the top of that channel and retest $ 10.72/shr again. This chart is no different than the one I would be publishing today, just sit back and enjoy the move to $ 10.72/shr!
    ...let's focus are the other three pillars, which seem to be doing quite well!
    as e-BBM and BBM connected ...
    06-19-14 09:41 AM
113,250 ... 26712672267326742675 ...