Nice spike....news?
    Interesting

Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 01:16 PM
    Sitting just over $8. Lets see if it can stay and close above $8

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    06-12-14 01:24 PM
    Something has to be up, the NASDAQ is going in the opposite direction.
    06-12-14 01:25 PM
    I hope the spike is due to Mobile Iron's opening on the NASDAQ, which casually prompts BBRY to rally up to $10 and beyond.
    morganplus8, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    06-12-14 01:39 PM
    Great day for BBRY, courtesy of MOBL! A close above $8 seems to be in order and welcome one week out from ER!

OT Question for Morgan:

TGTX has been on a tear since bottoming out in mid May. Do you think it has more room to run, or is it time to take some profits including today's ~17% bounce? I typically hold all of my investments long term and like the direction of the NBI and my basket full of biotech stocks, however I don't know where to place my limit order. Any help for this novice investor would be greatly appreciated as always.
    Superfly_FR, sidhuk and rarsen like this.
    06-12-14 02:02 PM
    Great day for BBRY, courtesy of MOBL! A close above $8 seems to be in order and welcome one week out from ER!

OT Question for Morgan:
    Indeed!

And while we are OT. good day for HALO as well... thanks to the upgrade?!
    Mr BBRY, bungaboy, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    06-12-14 02:08 PM
    FYEyesOnly and FWIW. But... remember.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, Shanerredflag and sidhuk like this.
    06-12-14 02:18 PM
    Really? LoL
    http://gigaom.com/2014/06/12/apples-...igaOM%3A+Tech)

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    bungaboy, Shanerredflag and zyben like this.
    06-12-14 02:40 PM

As you said, Chris, this is a personal approach. And you may very well share it with many, many mobile users. At the end of the day, you're entitled to it and perfectly in your good right.

I consider I'm also a power user, or a "prosumer". Yet, my personal appreciation - you guessed, far from yours - has no real interest, as rightfully argued it could be.

Your approach is IMHO still consumer centric while the whole story is, since Chen went CEO, enterprise.

It's not about apps, it's about services and revenues. It's not about BlackBerry devices/brand, it's about ubiquity, platform agnosis and underlying architecture.

I had a full page under this line that both my CB ambassador and BlackBerry Elite member status made me wipe, because it'll break too many rules i've accepted with these status. Shall you have felt the same before you wrote this ... I'd feel better.
    P.S: don't ask for the page.

Posted via CB10
    jxnb, rarsen, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    06-12-14 03:06 PM

OT Question for Morgan:

TGTX has been on a tear since bottoming out in mid May. Do you think it has more room to run, or is it time to take some profits including today's ~17% bounce? I typically hold all of my investments long term and like the direction of the NBI and my basket full of biotech stocks, however I don't know where to place my limit order. Any help for this novice investor would be greatly appreciated as always.
    MR BBRY!!!

Nice gain today!! A 52-week high, 6 X normal volume, it blasted through it's prior high and did it on no news and closed pennies from the high!! Do I sell stocks that perform that well ..... never. It's like saying that BBRY had bad revenues today so we'll jump right in on that day's news and buy the stock because it is down 15%. Then the next trading session comes along and we see another 15% down and by the third day, it begins to slow down. TGTX is that kind of trade in reverse. I fully expect some kind of news to go along with that gain. There is only 40 MM shares outstanding so this one can move higher tomorrow. Nice company, interesting pipeline, a ton of cash and a small float, if you can hang in there .................. you can make some serious money.
    jxnb, rarsen, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    06-12-14 03:16 PM
    Really? LoL
    Apple’s cloud media services are currently experiencing outages — Tech News and Analysis

Apple’s cloud media services are currently experiencing outages

Guess they didn't steal the right innovation. LoL
    06-12-14 03:47 PM
    At least Kevin is trying to damage control in the first comment on this BGR spin off of chris's BS article this morning.
    http://bgr.com/2014/06/12/blackberry...Genius+Report)

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140612_154912.png

06-12-14 03:52 PM
    At least Kevin is trying to damage control in the first comment on this BGR spin off of chris's BS article this morning.
    Not impressed by Chris' article, I must say.

Edit: I must add this. Reading through the comments again, it seems to me Chris should have at least given the Z30 with Snap a try. Seems most of his cherished apps would work that way. I expect more from a longtime, presumably knowledgeable, CB blogger. Far more.
    Last edited by Corbu; 06-12-14 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Comment added
    bungaboy, dusdal, sidhuk and 6 others like this.
    06-12-14 04:29 PM
    Not impressed by Chris' article, I must say.
    I never took his articles with respect in the past too. He is bitter about blackberry ever since the stock price betrayed him. LoL.
    Just a sore looser. Thats all.

06-12-14 04:44 PM
    Did Enstream finally get financial institutions interested in the product to make it ready to launch to the public? The RIM/Enstream partnership was announced back in October 2012 (http://press.blackberry.com/press/20...le-paymen.html)

Hopefully Project Ion gets off the ground faster.
    06-12-14 04:58 PM
    I won't believe it until I see it. It really does sound like a dumb idea. I could be wrong, but I don't think we will see that happen. I could imagine improved Android 'sandboxed' function on BlackBerry phones, but BlackBerry World is surely not going anywhere. I'm guessing the whole story is a nonsense.

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    I can't recall which dev stated that the sandbox is safe, but personally, I lose sleep over this because a user still has to 'allow' functions within the app request. Not being a programmer, I don't understand the likelihood of such a breach.

That said, there is no way that BlackBerry World is disappearing. Possibly, some sort of melding into Google Play(?) to compliment the Android functions of bb10, but BlackBerry World just collapsing is ridiculous to me.

No way.
    06-12-14 05:29 PM
    On a different note, now that my back is a bit up over 'the article' and 'the rumor', I guess it will be another painfully early morning for us West Coasters for the upcoming ER.

If we see a bear raid happen, I am sending my friend Bas Rutten in for a visit to these jack asses.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140609_204559_edit.jpg

Yeah, looks like Bas likes him a bit of the Berry!
    06-12-14 05:36 PM
    On a different note, now that my back is a bit up over 'the article' and 'the rumor', I guess it will be another painfully early morning for us West Coasters for the upcoming ER.

If we see a bear raid happen, I am sending my friend Bas Rutten in for a visit to these jack asses.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140609_204559_edit.jpg 
Views:	1617 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	277759

Yeah, looks like Bas likes him a bit of the Berry!
    Could you please send him over to a few of the "trouble makers" too please lol. I loved his show on Fight Network...miss that thing.

Posted via a Device with Z and a 30
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    06-12-14 05:40 PM
    Remember my post from yesterday?

The folks from BB10QNX.DE have updated their information on the Manitoba:
    Manitoba und OS10.4 | BB10QNX.de

Again, my translation, with the help of GT.

Starting to make more sense?

FWIW!!

We now have new information about the BlackBerry Manitoba for you:

5.2" Full HD display, MSM 8994 CPU 64bit, 4GB RAM, 3000mAh or 3300mAh battery

The chip is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (MSM 8994). It will be released in Q4 2014. 64bit Octa-Core 2.5 GHz with an Adreno 430 GPU. Supports display resolutions of up to 2160p and can also play video in 4K UHD resolution. The integrated memory controller handles LPDDR4 memory up to 3.2 GHz.

It will be released in Q3 2015 with OS10.4. 64-bit support will only be handled with OS10.4.

OS 10.3.2 is to be rolled out in March 2015.
    06-12-14 06:33 PM

FWIW!!
    I'm thinking those specs should solicit a few followers.

Posted via a Device with Z and a 30
    06-12-14 07:00 PM

FWIW!!
    Long time to wait for such a beautiful thing...

Posted via swift BlackBerry ? Z30!
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    06-12-14 07:02 PM
    Manitoba specs leaked. Sounds like a high end phone. Coming in q3. Snapdragon 810, 4 gb memory, 5.2" screen,3000-3000 maH battery.

And all in Q3

... 2015

Great, rumors of another flagship phone with one year old hardware specs.
    Posted via CB10
    06-12-14 07:32 PM
    Great, rumors of another flagship phone with one year old hardware specs.
    Posted via CB10
    I hear you, but in their defense, I've never seen business-line computers sporting bleeding edge technology. The bleeding edge was usually found only on the consumer line. "Workhorse" models usually had 2-3 year old tech in them.

Look at the "newly re-issued 9900" models in Shopblackberry. haha
    06-12-14 08:27 PM
    BlackBerry remains RI's favorite smartphone

The latest Nielsen On Device Meter (ODM) survey shows that Canadian cell phone maker Blackberry remains the strongest brand in Indonesia even though Korean Samsung is favored by most other Asian countries.

http://mbox.thejakartapost.com/news/...linkId=8493936

Sent from my thingy.
    Last edited by bungaboy; 06-13-14 at 08:32 AM.
    Shanerredflag, smart548 and sidhuk like this.
    06-12-14 08:37 PM
    Opinion piece from N4BB. We know the context:
    Why I’m Sticking with BlackBerry even Without Google Services | N4BB
    rarsen, jxnb, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    06-12-14 10:12 PM
113,256 ... 26512652265326542655 ...