View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    OT
    Halo looks good from here today.Maybe some more good news to be released tomorrow.

What a good day BBRY and Halo up some,might sell BBRY tomorrow to cash in on some money.
    06-04-14 06:00 PM
    HF,
    How hard it is to write against apple? Read the comments section if you have time?
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/bits...ples-imessage/

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    06-04-14 07:31 PM
    Another HF...shooting in Moncton NB...some nut case with a gun!!

Shots fired in Moncton, police search for suspect #CTVNews
    http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/shots-f...pect-1.1853749

Posted via a Device with Z and a 30
    06-04-14 08:21 PM
    HF,
    How hard it is to write against apple? Read the comments section if you have time?
    The Flaws of Apple’s iMessage - NYTimes.com

Lemming behaviour!
    sidhuk and Mr BBRY like this.
    06-04-14 08:35 PM
    Another HF...shooting in Moncton NB...some nut case with a gun!!

Shots fired in Moncton, police search for suspect #CTVNews
    Shots fired in Moncton, police search for suspect | CTV News

Posted via a Device with Z and a 30
    3 officers mortally wounded by shooter. 2 officers sustained non life threatening injuries. Shooter still actively sought.

Bad News!!!
    06-04-14 09:02 PM
    New York Times: Try BBM as an Alternate to iMessage

New York Times: Try BBM as an Alternate to iMessage | Inside BlackBerry
    06-04-14 09:05 PM
    The internet of everything - Financial Express

Good read.

Excerpt:

The market opportunity of IoT is humongous. As per Gartner, IoT will include 26 billion units installed by 2020, and by that time, IoT products and services suppliers will generate incremental revenue exceeding $300 billion, mostly in services. While IDC expects the technology and services revenue of IoT to expand from $4.8 trillion in 2012 to $7.3 trillion by 2017 at an 8.8% CAGR, Cisco estimates that 50 billion devices and objects will be connected to the internet by 2020.

It is extremely important to move beyond technologies that only connect people with other people, to those that connect machines and devices for more evolved communication and interaction. The smartphones and mobility devices the common man uses today have the potential to spearhead the IoT movement. BlackBerry and QNX have a long history of developing solutions that can create a connected ecosystem of devices and machines. Solutions that connect and support the IoT, including embedded platforms, networks and devices, are at the core of QNX offerings. QNX has a specific group called the QNX Software Systems� new Cloud business, which is dedicated to bringing such solutions to market in a timely and cohesive manner. Time-tested for 30 years, QNX technology has proven itself in everything from in-car infotainment units to high-end routers and life-critical systems such as air traffic control systems, surgical equipment, and nuclear power plants. Audi, BMW, Cisco, GE Energy (Industrial Turbines), Emerson, Land Rover, United States Postal Service, General Motors, Siemens Medical, Johnson & Johnson, Caterpillar, Honeywell are some of the well-known customers across sectors like automotive, power & energy, telecom, healthcare, industry, security & defence where QNX technology has enabled success over the years. With QNX, BlackBerry is well poised to move beyond mobile computing, playing a leading role in the Internet of Things.

06-04-14 09:13 PM
    HF,
    http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/bits...ples-imessage/

That looks like some of the responses I've read on Crackberry to some negative articles or forum posts. But it is refreshing to see the mass media starting to question Apple's products.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    sidhuk, rarsen and zyben like this.
    06-04-14 09:53 PM
    Superfly, is this you? Congratulations!

#BBMoments Feature: BBM Voice around the World | Inside BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Bilaal !
    yes ... & true story, of course !
    jxnb, lech31, sidhuk and 7 others like this.
    06-05-14 02:25 AM
    Fruit Fight: BlackBerry And Apple Going Head To Head In September And October http://seekingalpha.com/article/2253...er?source=feed
    Mr BBRY, rarsen, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    06-05-14 05:22 AM
    LOL! This guy that wrote this has 117 followers!

Sounds like Blackberry is going to "blind side" Apple!
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    06-05-14 06:51 AM
    Damn... I missed this.After Morgan replied to my post, I thought, I'd go buy HALO tomorrow! and look..I just missed it.

So, hey Morgan now that I've missed HALO boat (already up 15%), what other stocks would you want me to watch?
    I have to say, it would have been very good timing to jump in the day before a big spike. But the question that begs to be asked is, why didn't you you get in sooner while HALO hovered in the $7 range since early April? I am not challenging you. But as a shareholder, I wondered how the SP held on to those low levels for so long, and therefore this spike was anticipated. I was fortunate enough to take advantage of the buying opportunity over this time, while I was waiting for this stock to make a move. The reason I point this out, is because I see the situation to be eerily similar to BBRY. A company in strong financial health, with tremendous potential to break out to the upside. Sound familiar? I wonder how we will all feel to look in the rear view mirror by the end of the year, and say, "remember when BBRY was ONLY in the $7's". Anyway, cheers! GL!

Otherwise, I agree with Leafs123, HALO has a lot of room to run. Get ready for the HALO show... and the BBRY show to follow!
    06-05-14 08:33 AM
    Nerve of war ... Interesting
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-dev_optimism_chart-639x326.png
    Confessions of a BlackBerry developer | Developer Economics
    But developers should keep two important factors in mind: BlackBerry 10 is still one of the newest OSs out there, which means there’s a lot of room for growth. Also – BlackBerry still is, and will continue to be, a leader in enterprise solutions, which is translated as a strong brand name. This combination indicates that there’s potential for BB10.
    If I were to give developers some advice on whether to adopt the platform, I would say go for it. Built it or bring it – i.e. either go native or bring over your Android app. The tables may turn sooner than you think.
    06-05-14 09:01 AM
    Another Scroogle Google Spin email I got today. These immoral fools and they others were only too happy to pass on your information to NSA until the public found out about it from Snowden.

"Standing together for real surveillance reform

Dear xxxx,

Last week, our Chief Legal Officer, David Drummond, asked you to tweet at your senators and urge them to pass real, meaningful surveillance reform. You spoke out strongly along with thousands of people around the country. This week, we're taking the next step.

The CEOs of major Internet companies, including Google, sent this letter to the U.S. Senate calling for real surveillance reform.

Read the letter and be sure to share it with friends.

Surveillance reform is only real and meaningful if it includes limiting the bulk collection of Internet data (e.g., who you email and who emails you). As it stands, the USA FREEDOM Act doesn't prevent bulk data collection — but the Senate has a chance to change that and close the loophole.

Check out this important letter and please share it with friends:

https://www.reformgovernmentsurveill.../USAFREEDOMAct

Thanks for stepping up,

Derek Slater
    Google Inc.

P.S. It's no coincidence that we're sending this letter on the one year anniversary of Edward Snowden's shocking revelations about U.S. government surveillance. A broad coalition of organizations, companies, and individuals are coming together for a day of action called Reset the Net. You can participate here:

https://www.resetthenet.org/
    sidhuk and zyben like this.
    06-05-14 10:14 AM
    Anything new/positive info on the stock? Been so busyy with uni that i havent had a chance to Follow my precious BBRY stock.

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    06-05-14 11:08 AM
    I am really tired of this half-a-moron Kofi Bofah spouting off about BlackBerry around every corner. It is obvious that he is a Apple bull, and that is fine, but why this nonsense? It is half-cocked, and I vote that nobody clicks on his links to feed this worse-than-troll *****.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140605_090508.png
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 06-05-14 at 11:23 AM.
    06-05-14 11:09 AM
    LOL! This guy that wrote this has 117 followers!

Sounds like Blackberry is going to "blind side" Apple!
    Lol! I thought you were serious here!

I actually do think that BlackBerry is causing a bit of a storm on the Apple headquarters' front porch. Why else would the last two iOS updates, especially 8 be so a-la BlackBerry OS?

My private (not anymore!) thoughts are that now that Apple's real genius duo is gone, they are probably re-hashing the days of BlackBerry dominance. Of course this is just a side-thought for them, because Android has taken their lunch for the most part.
    Since BlackBerry can run Android apps, and it is only getting better, I would be a tad worried at Apple HQ too.
    bungaboy, sidhuk and zyben like this.
    06-05-14 11:20 AM
    I am really tired of this half-a-moron Kofi Bofah spouting off about BlackBerry around every corner. It is obvious that he is a Apple bear, and that is fine, but why this nonsense? It is half-cocked, and I vote that nobody clicks on his links to feed this worse-than-troll *****.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140605_090508.png 
Views:	619 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	276214
    don't let him get you..the person dwells on the past mistakes of BBRY.

just like an ****hol* , he is backward looking....
    sidhuk, Mr BBRY, georg4BB and 5 others like this.
    06-05-14 11:27 AM
    I am sure that Apple is freaking out over BB nipping at their heals! As I am not drinking the Koolaid, I can not see where Apple has copied anything of Blackberry's OS. There was a time when you BB people bashed Android, but now that you find yourself incapable or writing your own software/apps, I can see how you ended up in bed together!
    And the value of this post is...? Other then creating turbulences on this thread, it does not accomplish much. What are you seeking here exactly?

[edited]

And I have yet to see a post of yours that is not sarcastic.

Sent using my ? Z30
    06-05-14 11:49 AM
    06-05-14 12:11 PM
    06-05-14 12:14 PM
    Maybe it is better, not to feed the troll?
    06-05-14 12:18 PM
    LOL this guy ^^^ has no followers.

Sounds like he is trying to "blind side" us with his uninformative non factual trolling comments that add no value to the conversation.

Posted via CB10
    Report him for the **** disturber that he is.
    06-05-14 12:23 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-stop_sign.jpg
    everybody, please. thanks.
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 06-05-14 at 12:33 PM. Reason: initial "all" wasn't meant to make you all stop breathing :D
    Mr BBRY, 95aero, georg4BB and 1 others like this.
    06-05-14 12:28 PM
    While we are waiting to find out more about what is going on at Telematics Detroit 2014...

How about some of this for a change of pace? Anyone?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-qnx_mercedes_cla_cluster_turn-by_turn_navigation.jpg

QNX Auto Blog: A cool (and connected) cluster
    06-05-14 12:39 PM
113,256 ... 26402641264226432644 ...