View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Have you got a link? Is it BlackBerry's official page or one of the other less conspicuous sorts?
    A quick search showed several variations here?

Posted via a Device with Z and a 30
    It's the latest post on the BlackBerry Facebook page - can't miss it.

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    05-16-14 07:20 AM
    Hmm...not over here, not on their official one anyway.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140516_063646.png

05-16-14 07:37 AM
    The thermostat ad was taken from the BlackBerry Facebook page as is linked to a load of advice on how to be an efficient person. There was no connection to Nest or Google. Go and have a look if you're confused. The reference is to the following article: '6 totally strange but effective productivity hacks'.

The other amazing advice that will surely spark an M2M profit frenzy is below:

1) Fill your office with plants.
    2) The colour yellow is your best friend.
    3) Work from a communal space.
    4) Look at photos of baby animals.
    5) Set the right temperature.
    6) Take a nap.

I like the enthusiasm, but I'm afraid it really is just another dumb, oblivious, waste of time marketing attempt...the baby animal idea is cute, though.

Like I said earlier. It's over your head and you just don't get it. Maybe it's because you don't have a technical background?

When I saw the thermostat you posted the first thing came to mind was M2M. Control your home/office/car from you BB10 device.

The glass can be half full you know.
    sidhuk, theRock1975 and CDM76 like this.
    05-16-14 07:47 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bb-fb-thermostat.jpg

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-blackberry-thermostat.png
    sidhuk likes this.
    05-16-14 07:58 AM
    Found it...

The first thing that came to my mind was "wow, who keeps their thermostat that high?". Lol

05-16-14 07:59 AM
    In other news...Front page of the blogs has a little ditty on positive signs of a decent launch coming out of Indonesia.

sidhuk, bungaboy, zyben and 2 others like this.
    05-16-14 08:01 AM
    Oh...and I found this too:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-images-42-.jpg

Round these parts we like to keep things positive.

05-16-14 08:03 AM
    The thermostat ad was taken from the BlackBerry Facebook page as is linked to a load of advice on how to be an efficient person. There was no connection to Nest or Google. Go and have a look if you're confused. The reference is to the following article: '6 totally strange but effective productivity hacks'.

The other amazing advice that will surely spark an M2M profit frenzy is below:

1) Fill your office with plants.
    2) The colour yellow is your best friend.
    3) Work from a communal space.
    4) Look at photos of baby animals.
    5) Set the right temperature.
    6) Take a nap.

I like the enthusiasm, but I'm afraid it really is just another dumb, oblivious, waste of time marketing attempt...the baby animal idea is cute, though.

This is nothing to do with BlackBerry Marketing!!!

It is a link to the work of others. (The Next Web)

6 Totally Strange But Effective Productivity Hacks

I am really tired of your "armchair CEO" complaining rants here. This latest was the breaking point. You are just being a **** disturber here. On the list you go!
    05-16-14 08:07 AM
    My point exactly!!!
    Hahaha. Don't get mad bro.
    Even I didn't get it.

Z30 the best smart phone in the world.
    bungaboy likes this.
    05-16-14 08:27 AM
    Is anyone here picking up more shares while we hover in the low 7's? I can't resist this stock when it sits below my average purchase price. I know we are waiting for some catalyst(s) to move us higher, but I don't understand how we continue to trade at these suppressed levels for so long. Therefore, the only thing I can do about it... is buy more!

OT: HALO really ran out of steam quickly on Tuesday's run. It's ironic how BBRY and HALO are still both in the 7's. I wonder which rocket blasts off first?
    05-16-14 09:29 AM
    On the list I go then (nuts)...

...you know, this is pretty shameful. I don't really see the point of this thread if it isn't for serious discussion amongst those who support BlackBerry and have shares. We are talking about a damn mobile phone company (yes, and enterprise company, etc.). BlackBerry are not a bloody sports team. I for one find it valuable to hear the positive and negative views of other people who are serious about assessing our investments or speculations. If the idea is the blindly cheer for whatever the company is doing and keeping buying shares without thinking, I not sure I want to 'get it'.

The ad I posted was a nonsense, plain and simple. The link has nothing to do with M2M whatsoever. I'd love to know what the reference to office plants and baby animal REALLY meant...

05-16-14 09:42 AM
    For those of us who may not have caught this. From another CB thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru.../#post10360925

Including this bit:
    * Android apps can be downloaded directly from 3rd party Android app stores, which can be accessed on the Internet – allowing you to enjoy some of the world’s most popular titles. However, not all Android apps are supported and compatibility may vary by smartphone and/or source. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this ad.
    jxnb, bungaboy, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    05-16-14 10:01 AM
    Blindly Cheering

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    Mr BBRY, bungaboy, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    05-16-14 10:09 AM
    This is how it is done in my world via Apple
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-t.png
    techvisor likes this.
    05-16-14 10:33 AM
    Courtesy of my Z30 browser...
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140516_113640.png

Posted via CB10
    dusdal, jxnb, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    05-16-14 10:38 AM
    NBD
    So can my Z30

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140516_110623.png

dusdal, bungaboy, Mr BBRY and 3 others like this.
    05-16-14 11:07 AM
    Haha, oh Apple..

Dominate the MCAT C0012A8A6
    bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    05-16-14 11:10 AM
    Haha, oh Apple..

Dominate the MCAT C0012A8A6
    I knew it that he is .
    Hahahahaha

bungaboy and Mr BBRY like this.
    05-16-14 11:13 AM
    NBD
    So can my Z30

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140516_110623.png 
Views:	2115 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	271081

So having 69 and Home on your screen shouldn't surprise me, right? LoL
    anon(4086547) and sidhuk like this.
    05-16-14 11:24 AM
    So having 69 and Home on your screen shouldn't surprise me, right? LoL
    I am stuck at 72, but 69 occasionally. Lol
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140516_122716.png

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY and sidhuk like this.
    05-16-14 11:30 AM
    Siri. Slide down the bannister and warm things up. I'll be home soon.
    sidhuk likes this.
    05-16-14 11:30 AM
    Siri. Slide down the bannister and warm things up. I'll be home soon.
    She would hurt you!
    05-16-14 11:36 AM
    http://www.complex.com/tech/2014/05/...astest-texters

Anyone here use this http://fleksy.com/? I still haven't watched the video attached. I'm surprised to see a touch screen phone be the one used to attain the fastest typing title.

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10! ?
    05-16-14 12:51 PM
    http://www.complex.com/tech/2014/05/...astest-texters

Anyone here use this http://fleksy.com/? I still haven't watched the video attached. I'm surprised to see a touch screen phone be the one used to attain the fastest typing title.

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10! ?
    Physical keyboards will never be faster than touchscreens. Those who think keyboards are faster (i used to be one of them) just haven't had a good chance to realise they aren't. The over 50 crowd may stick with the physical keyboard, but young folks who are used to touchscreens are not going to switch to physical keys in great numbers.

05-16-14 01:09 PM
    On the list I go then (nuts)...

...you know, this is pretty shameful. I don't really see the point of this thread if it isn't for serious discussion amongst those who support BlackBerry and have shares. We are talking about a damn mobile phone company (yes, and enterprise company, etc.). BlackBerry are not a bloody sports team. I for one find it valuable to hear the positive and negative views of other people who are serious about assessing our investments or speculations. If the idea is the blindly cheer for whatever the company is doing and keeping buying shares without thinking, I not sure I want to 'get it'.

The ad I posted was a nonsense, plain and simple. The link has nothing to do with M2M whatsoever. I'd love to know what the reference to office plants and baby animal REALLY meant...

But, I'm sorry, your never ending "marketing" points/views/arguments are slightly OT in this thread. It's very Ok and welcome if it refers to a news or a specific launch event which could impact the SP, but your are deep scanning each and every tiny move of whatever has BlackBerry printed on.

Really, I know you are a shareholder and you tend to help us understand "marketing" stuff, yet it appears you somehow flood this thread in exagerated volume.
    This thread is not "the shareholders cofeeshop" (while it can be sometimes, say on a friendly mood) where we all share our views and appreciation of the overall company; as mentionned above, there are sections for that, either "general discussion" or "Armchair C.E.O", for example.

As a wise marketer, you may consider this as nothing but friendly; say to avoid a misunderstanding of your contribution here, resulting in bad perception, which I'm sure you don't deserve.

Cheers & have a nice weekend, all !
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 05-16-14 at 01:54 PM. Reason: added slightly and several mooooish corrections ;)
    bungaboy, jxnb, Mr BBRY and 2 others like this.
    05-16-14 01:44 PM
113,256 ... 26112612261326142615 ...