Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    GX4 isn't worth the troll bait he is.

Move on.

We know why we like bb10. It's because it does best, the things we want a smartphone to do. And it probably means that we don't care about games.

Most 40+ year Olds get iPhones or Samsung because advertising told them to do so more oftentimes than one of those people chose a phone based on requirements. Efficient messaging and good stock keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    I know...i just happened to be on the tube with nothing to do, so I responded lol. it's not possible to watch that video and think it isn't a joke, even if you are an Apple or Android fan.

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    05-14-14 01:04 PM
    BBRY is really not acting well considering it has a new phone being introduced tomorrow. I would think it would be more "up" in the anticipation!
    05-14-14 02:07 PM
    I don't think it's possible to predict a darn thing with BB in the short term. I don't even pay attention to it anymore.

rampagingpanda likes this.
    05-14-14 02:14 PM
    It's probably down because they announced they only had 25,000 limited edition phones produced for the pre-orders.

Need line ups and signs of sales to start the rally. Bulls can only buy so many shares to move the price. Bears can sell what they don't own.
    ZayDub likes this.
    05-14-14 03:07 PM
    BBRY traded only 4,276,242 shares on NASDAQ today. Out of curiosity I went waaaay back in BBRY trading history to see when was the last time so few shares were traded in one day. I had to go back all the way to:

Dec 31, 2010 when BBRY traded 4,239,100 shares at a price of $57.98
    Last edited by W Hoa; 05-14-14 at 04:26 PM.
    05-14-14 03:08 PM
    Well, something worth talking about will probably happen to the SP by the end of the week ...

rampagingpanda likes this.
    05-14-14 03:14 PM
    It's probably down because they announced they only had 25,000 limited edition phones produced for the pre-orders.

Need line ups and signs of sales to start the rally. Bulls can only buy so many shares to move the price. Bears can sell what they don't own.
    I believe the 25k limited edition were the ones with the 'Jakarta' designation on them. Retail sales don't start until May 15th in Indonesia where it is now 3 a.m. of the 15th.
    jxnb, sidhuk, morganplus8 and 5 others like this.
    05-14-14 03:15 PM
    BBRY is really not acting well considering it has a new phone being introduced tomorrow. I would think it would be more "up" in the anticipation!
    The Z3 has been known about since the manufacturing announcement. It was no secret where it was going to be first released.
    bungaboy and zyben like this.
    05-14-14 04:09 PM
    According to the drive-by experts . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-chicken-little.jpg
    05-14-14 05:32 PM
    Hey all. It's been quite a while since I've posted but I have been lurking in the shadows and paying attention. Just wanted to stop by, say hi, and say I'm still happy with the moves BB is making.

I started a new job a couple of weeks ago and have now been issued a new company phone, Today, finally got cell service as opposed to wifi only for the last few days. Unfortunately I was issued a Samsung GS4. I've decided to put it through the paces and use it as my daily driver for the next week or so to see how it fares. So far, aside from the hardware, and apps of course, I'm not overly impressed but it's new and I've never used an Android phone for any length of time before. Definitely some things I took for granted on BB10
    05-14-14 05:46 PM
    We have missed you CJ...good luck with the job!
    05-14-14 05:48 PM
    So anyway...BlackBerrys suck because they don't run Android, etc....

From the really knowledgeable and serious people at Bloomberg...

What Will the iPhone 6 Look Like?

Here's a link that works from PC browser: What Will the iPhone 6 Look Like?: Video - Bloomberg
    05-14-14 05:54 PM
    We have missed you CJ...good luck with the job!
    Thanks man. It should go well.
    05-14-14 05:58 PM
    Maybe i'm lacking sleep but does this statement say that KNOX ranked lower than Blackberry and Google in security? my bad not very comprehensive today

"Samsung's KNOX smartphones were cleared by the British government for official communications after they received a lower security risk rating than competitors BlackBerry (BBRY)and Google's (GOOGL) Android 4.3, Reuters reported."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/samsun...224300439.html
    05-14-14 08:47 PM
    It says lower security risk, not "lower security".

BBQ10
    05-14-14 09:17 PM
    Got it now loll sad it took me few reads, slow day

BBQ10
    05-14-14 09:20 PM

BBQ10
    Same thing. If you ask me, this guy is acting like a shill. Since he is using the oldest version of BlackBerry 10, what version of KNOX is being compared? They are both similar vintage, but I am reading ("I am a scumbag shill") between each of his feeble lines.

Anybody have a true showdown with the latest version of each of these? I'll bet that KNOX has nothing on BlackBerry.

Dang! Guys like this just make me want to walk up to him, and kick him square in his nuts.

PS - Go ahead and knock yourself out UK Gov't. Rely on the Koreans to protect your sensitive data. You'll be alright.

Rant end. /
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 05-15-14 at 12:41 AM.
    bungaboy and Shanerredflag like this.
    05-15-14 12:29 AM
    Same thing. If you ask me, this guy is acting like a shill. Since he is using the oldest version of BlackBerry 10, what version of KNOX is being compared? They are both similar vintage, but I am reading ("I am a scumbag shill") between each of his feeble lines.

Anybody have a true showdown with the latest version of each of these? I'll bet that KNOX has nothing on BlackBerry.

Dang! Guys like this just make me want to walk up to him, and kick him square in his nuts.

PS - Go ahead and knock yourself out UK Gov't. Rely on the Koreans to protect your sensitive data. You'll be alright.

Rant end. /
    if you want to compare between samsung than BlackBerry security track record it is fair....but what is the difference between south korea and canada? it still foreign countries for UK government...

you know the different between south and north korean do you ?
    app_Developer likes this.
    05-15-14 02:15 AM
    How is launch day going? Social media seems very very quiet - any comments from the ground?
    05-15-14 03:53 AM
    I'm guessing we will get some kind of word later today? I'm not expecting anything spectacular.

05-15-14 04:42 AM
    According to the drive-by experts . . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chicken-little.jpg 
Views:	1184 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	270620
    Looking for that next "quote" or "thanks"? LOL!
    05-15-14 05:01 AM
    Hey all. It's been quite a while since I've posted but I have been lurking in the shadows and paying attention. Just wanted to stop by, say hi, and say I'm still happy with the moves BB is making.

I started a new job a couple of weeks ago and have now been issued a new company phone, Today, finally got cell service as opposed to wifi only for the last few days. Unfortunately I was issued a Samsung GS4. I've decided to put it through the paces and use it as my daily driver for the next week or so to see how it fares. So far, aside from the hardware, and apps of course, I'm not overly impressed but it's new and I've never used an Android phone for any length of time before. Definitely some things I took for granted on BB10
    You might be surprised as Android has come a long way.
    05-15-14 05:03 AM
    How is launch day going? Social media seems very very quiet - any comments from the ground?
    from i've read and see...looks like BB trying to wait and see market response for BB Z3..very logical considering their marketshare in indonesia last quarter drop to only 4% around 180.000 unit.

first batch production around 25.000 unit and it is come with limited edition Z3...from information i get carrier XL, and Indosat pre order number around 1.000 - 1.500 each, the rest available on retailer store today...

like i said before BB partner quite supportive with Z3 launch they have several ads on local newspaper like kompas (no 1 newspaper in indonesia) and radio. but not sure if they have ads in TV or not

here is BB Z3 launch event sponsored by indosat (carrier)...for people who already pre order the phone, and 4days promotion stands to promote indosat BB Z3:
    LintasMe - Serunya Menjadi Yang Pertama Memiliki BBZ3 Bersama INDOSAT | editor
    05-15-14 05:12 AM
    You might be surprised as Android has come a long way.
    I've been wanting to try it and glad I'll now have a first hand perspective but so far I'm not nearly as efficient especially when it comes to typing and messaging to multiple accounts. BB10 may need a bit more polish and added features but the way things are done is more efficient at "getting things done". Of course it may come down to practice so I'll reserve judgement for now.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Superfly_FR and techvisor like this.
    05-15-14 06:42 AM
    Based on yesterday's volume, shorts would need 23 days to cover. Obviously it's not that straight forward, but imagine how the stock would react on some really good news right now

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 07:08 AM
113,251 ... 26072608260926102611 ...