View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    sorry, some how this attachment didnt open.
    I am assuming that it is 0% market share? if blackberry "can survive" at 0% handset market share. i hope that is a good sign. with new handset strategies it can not go any lower than 0%.

edit: i just saw the attachment. Canada would be 0 too. but Britain at 5% is surprise and more than i expected.
    no in britain BB position are 2.3% , 5% the last year data....but at least in the US they increase their marketshare if you compare it with previous quarter Q42013 0.4% Q42014 0.7% ..but usually in Q4 it selling in higher unit number than Q1

for traders sell in may are coming :
    http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/...nd-go-away.asp

here is previous quarter data Q42013
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-image.jpg
    04-28-14 10:25 AM
    Holy sh&t. Were did that Marketing come from? They nailed every important consumer feature showing the differentiators between BB10 and Android targeting the Indonesian market!

1. Instant Preview (communications) and responding without leaving the app
    2. Typing and predictive text in English + Bahasa (more than one language at the same time)
    3. Long battery life on a budget phone
    4. fast browser (wish they had of said "Fastest Mobile Browser in the world")
    5. Quick sharing of files (love this in BB10, use it all the time, so easy)
    6. BEST BBM experience. Yes, you can get BBM on Android, but still the BEST on BB10! This could be a decision maker over a cheap Android if the BB10 OS is embraced, and when the reviews come out saying Android apps work fine. Best of both worlds.
    7. "Best Indonesian Apps". Hit your targets.
    8. the HUB.

They need to take this add and put it up in every Carrier store. I think they nailed it. And the phone looks like a high end quality phone in the pics.
    Corbu, sidhuk, morganplus8 and 7 others like this.
    04-28-14 10:25 AM
    no in britain BB position are 2.3% , 5% the last year data....but at least in the US they increase their marketshare if you compare it with previous quarter...but usually in Q4 it selling in higher unit number than Q1

here is previous quarter data Q42013
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	527 
Size:	146.0 KB 
ID:	266387
    I'd like to see the Q/Q consecutive numbers, not Q/Q from last year.
    04-28-14 10:27 AM
    Holy sh&t. Were did that Marketing come from? They nailed every important consumer feature showing the differentiators between BB10 and Android targeting the Indonesian market!

2. Typing and predictive text in English + Bahasa (more than one language at the same time)
    6. BEST BBM experience. Yes, you can get BBM on Android, but still the BEST on BB10! This could be a decision maker over a cheap Android if the BB10 OS is embraced, and when the reviews come out saying Android apps work fine. Best of both worlds.
    8. the HUB.

They need to take this add and put it up in every Carrier store. I think they nailed it. And the phone looks like a high end quality phone in the pics.
    I'll reply to my own. They are still missing a BIG one. Support of Android apps and direct APK installs. They won't market that HUGE feature. Just partner with Amazon already and start marketing it.
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    04-28-14 10:28 AM
    Yaay....Australia, the worm that turned
    Maybe the enterprises that are going with BES10 are getting handsets out in numbers. Then word of mouth of BB10 is spreading to consumers day by day.
    04-28-14 10:29 AM
    I'd like to see the Q/Q consecutive numbers, not Q/Q from last year.
    you can read it , and compare it between 2 image i post...it is from Q42013 and Q12014
    04-28-14 10:33 AM

8. the HUB.

People want dual sim. and price less than $150. no buttons on one side is bad thing or all buttons on the other side left/right etc.
    IMO, this device should be very close to z30. look at the talk time alone,. this OS is killer os.
    at the end of the day sales numbers will tell the real story. either way, blackberry do not have to worry about unsold inventory if it doesnt sell like z10.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-28-14 10:37 AM
    I'll reply to my own. They are still missing a BIG one. Support of Android apps and direct APK installs. They won't market that HUGE feature. Just partner with Amazon already and start marketing it.
    I know this feature is important for a lot of user.
    But when BB is marketing this feature, it might create the impression, that Android apps are the main app source for this device, and native apps are not worth to look at. And not all Android APKs do work on BB10. Then why not simply buy an Android device?
    So, I can understand, that BB is hiding this feature in marketing.
    morganplus8, sidhuk, Corbu and 3 others like this.
    04-28-14 11:02 AM
    Berryflow stating z3 pre-orders sold out after only 7 hours.

http://berryflow.com/2014/04/blackbe...sold-elevenia/

Update says all 3 carriers sold out.

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk, jxnb, Superfly_FR and 5 others like this.
    04-28-14 11:03 AM
    specks for z3 killer nokia x.
    Nokia X - Full phone specifications
    internal memory 4 GB, 512 MB RAM
    screen size 4 inch
    3.15 MP camera with 420p video.
    no front camera.
    dual sim.
    Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A5
    Colors Bright green, bright red, cyan, yellow, black, white
    battery. Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery (BN-01)
    04-28-14 11:08 AM

BlackBerry Z3 Pre-order Sold Out on Elevenia, Jeruknipis and Globalteleshop |

Posted via CB10
    shshshshsheeeeesh. dont say a word. it might hurt some sentiments here.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-28-14 11:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    sometimes to follow the pre order time period. stores keep limited quota how many phone being sold each day....

update :

* you can order Z3 again after 23:00 west indonesia time on erafone website

* for global teleshop and okeshop website i tried to order it and it still available if you pick : pre paid plan + BCA ( Credit card issuer)

* elevania website said sold out for this time, so maybe tommorow they will open the pre order again

* but yes...on jeruknipis they put sold out on BB Z3 banner
    04-28-14 11:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    This does not tell us much. How many phones did each have to sell.

We need to stay anchored in fact
    04-28-14 11:26 AM
    sometimes to follow the pre order time period. stores keep limited quota how many phone being sold each day....

update :
    * you can order Z3 again after 23:00 west indonesia time on erafone website,
    * for global teleshop and okeshop website i tried to order it and it still available if you pick pre paid plan + BCA ( Credit card issuer)
    * but yes...on jeruknipis they put sold out on BB Z3 banner
    Or they may be bluffing by putting the sold out sign to create a demand? I know it works in real estate.
    they may have sold only 50 phones. if that is true than it is not a good sign for blackberry.
    04-28-14 11:27 AM
    This does not tell us much. How many phones did each have to sell.

We need to stay anchored in fact
    jeruknipis sell around 600 phones for mega credit card payment, they also offer danamon credit card payment, and cash only payment while other store offer promotion from niaga credit card and debit card, Mandiri credit card and BCA credit card if i can guess maybe around 10.000 unit available for pre order..remember it takes around 2 weeks pre order time
    04-28-14 11:42 AM
    Kantar smartphone marketshare for 1st quarter of 2014....
    Attachment 266377
    There is growth in China!
    04-28-14 11:42 AM
    Or they may be bluffing by putting the sold out sign to create a demand? I know it works in real estate.
    they may have sold only 50 phones. if that is true than it is not a good sign for blackberry.
    Either way I can not see this being good news. They may not have bought enough to fill the needs or Blackberry could not supply enough phones. Hmmm, I have seen this before. Anyway it will take weeks to really tell. This has got to "fly" for Blackberry or they will be seeing their last market for hardware drying up.
    04-28-14 12:06 PM
    Either way I can not see this being good news. They may not have bought enough to fill the needs or Blackberry could not supply enough phones. Hmmm, I have seen this before. Anyway it will take weeks to really tell. This has got to "fly" for Blackberry or they will be seeing their last market for hardware drying up.
    LoL, didnt you read that "Jesus is weeping"?
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-28-14 12:22 PM
    and one last time. LoL
    BlackBerry Z3 pre-orders sold out across Indonesian retailers | CrackBerry.com

Edit: changes font size to size 6, one less than full size of 7. never show full power.
    04-28-14 12:30 PM
    I know it is a detail, but I like this idea:

The BlackBerry Z3, Jakarta Edition is designed for BBM™, the number 1 messaging app in Indonesia. It comes pre-loaded with a BBM Stickers Pack of exclusive Indonesian Stickers.
    Looking forward to exclusive stickers for Thailand, India, etc.
    04-28-14 12:39 PM
    I know this feature is important for a lot of user.
    But when BB is marketing this feature, it might create the impression, that Android apps are the main app source for this device, and native apps are not worth to look at. And not all Android APKs do work on BB10. Then why not simply buy an Android device?
    So, I can understand, that BB is hiding this feature in marketing.
    As stated before, they won't advertise the apk direct install until they've set a trustable and easy way for Joes to use it.
    I'm in 100% for a deal with Amazon - i.e no Google services required apps - but that's a giant move and I'm not sure it'll fit the "Enterprise first" strategy. Chen's boyz are seriously focused ...
    Corbu, sidhuk, rarsen and 2 others like this.
    04-28-14 12:42 PM

http://berryflow.com/2014/04/blackbe...sold-elevenia/

Posted via CB10
    Ya, I remember that happening with the z10 also...

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 12:45 PM
    As stated before, they won't advertise the apk direct install until they've set a trustable and easy way for Joes to use it.
    I'm in 100% for a deal with Amazon - i.e no Google services required apps - but that's a giant move and I'm not sure it'll fit the "Enterprise first" strategy. Chen's boyz are seriously focused ...
    In addition to the magnitude of such deal, I also don't see how an Amazon deal is beneficial for Amazon itself. The only goal for Amazon would be to get users to subscribe to its services, which mostly are not available outside of the United States. As it stands, the only reason Amazon has the app store is to get users to buy its Fire tablets, and the upcoming phone, for the purpose of using its services.
    04-28-14 12:59 PM
    I'm really interested in how the low-cost device battle in developing markets will play out. Microsoft will likely kill the Nokia X now that the deal has closed or for some insane reason, continue with an Android based phone. BlackBerry has the Z3 and Lenovo with the acquisition of Motorola, has the Moto G (which has been really successful) and is planning to launch an ever cheaper model. Add in the mix Xiaomi, which is expanding to markets outside of China with Android-based phones with no Google services.
    04-28-14 01:08 PM
    Having android apps working message has one more benefit IMO. It sends the signal to the android app developers that how easy it would be to convert their app to bb10.
    I am happy with the current amazon android apps availability the way it is. Looking in the BlackBerry App store it does have some good apps already.
    Once we have more devices like z3 in the hands of the people, the perception should change and people would know that there is nothing wrong with bb10 phones.
    Once BlackBerry has bb10 device and bes12 for bbos7 users, that should bring few million more bbos7 users to bb10 os. People will know what the bb10 is all about.
    By end of this year chips should start falling in the right places.

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    04-28-14 01:11 PM
113,256 ... 25832584258525862587 ...