View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Wow, what happened? Looks like nokia hit the wrong nerve. Where all these people come from in the comments section? Ripping Nokia WP apart. Now that is called i support blackberry Orgy. LoL
    Ditch that BlackBerry switch to Nokia Lumia Windows Phone | NokNok.tv
    I particularly liked the following comment. There don't seem to be other reasons as to why there is so much negativity against a presumably dead company such as BlackBerry.

I'm all for any company trying to sell their products, but when they flat out lie, I can never take them seriously again. BlackBerry slower? BB10 is by far the best operating system out there. The only reason they're getting attacked like this is because companies now realize BlackBerry is a threat if people try them out. I don't care what devices people use, but I can't sit here and let these guys lie to the public.
    04-27-14 10:38 AM
    I particularly liked the following comment. There don't seem to be other reasons as to why there is so much negativity against a presumably dead company such as BlackBerry.
    Nice to see growing lists of people who would spot a blackberry Bashing BS from miles away and are becoming more and more vocal about it. basher on this site are becoming very clever. however, all one has to do is look at their posts history in their profile and you will spot a clever blackberry basher wall huger. helps me put these creatures on the ignore list.
    04-27-14 11:35 AM
    04-27-14 11:45 AM
    I am overseas with only my Z30 and it doesn't translate pages. Anyone care to post the translated URL?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 11:48 AM
    I am overseas with only my Z30 and it doesn't translate pages. Anyone care to post the translated URL?

Posted via CB10
    Google Translate

In between - between the ECS event performed in Las Vegas some time ago, John Chen as CEO of BlackBerry announced the BlackBerry will be released her newest which will be named the BlackBerry Jakarta. Jakarta names used by the BlackBerry is certainly not without reason, BlackBerry wants to increase the sales of BlackBerry in Indonesia, especially in Jakarta which is the biggest contributor to sales of BlackBerry in Indonesia. In addition to names, also designs and prices designed specifically for Indonesian users including content - content that is inside will also be included with the local Indonesian content.
    And finally on acaraMobile World Congress (MWC) 2014 held in Barcelona Spain, John proves his promise with the launch of a new model known as the BlackBerry or BlackBerry Z3 Jakarta. With a 5-inch screen and the BlackBerry 10 OS is supported by the newest version 10.2.1 that is rich in features - new features.

Price BlackBerry Z3
    BlackBerry Z3 Jakarta known as the BlackBerry has been officially notified on the official website id.blackberry.com BlackBerry Indonesia, which is expected to be launched around April. The price offered for the Indonesian market has not been issued yet by BlackBerry CEO John Chen that the price offered for BlackBerry Jakarta is $ 200 which is likely to Indonesia ranges from 2 to 2.5 million. That if it was the right price range Z3 BlackBerry BlackBerry 10 is the cheapest currently followed by the BlackBerry Q5 models with prices ranging from 3 million today.
    Review BlackBerry Z3
    This review is based on direct experience of holding and using the BlackBerry Z3 for everyday use.

Design
    The shape of the BlackBerry is more visible Z3 box with a little arch - arches, lengkuknagan form just to the right side and left. Unlike the BlackBerry Z30 and Z10, on the front of all tertututp glass from top to bottom, with no plate or the like at the top or bottom as the previous model. At the front of the top there is a speaker, camera and light sensor and the BlackBerry logo on the bottom. On the left there is a partial side volume buttons and the power button as well, where the power button unlike previous models that usually there at the top. On the right side is a place to store the SIM card and memory card (Micro SD) to cover the outer section.

On the back is made with a grippy soft-touch or soft material and rough with grip-grip shaped boxes - small boxes. In the middle there is a silver BlackBerry logo. For camera and its flash is placed at the top left of the same as the previous model, at the bottom left of the cover the bottom of the hollow - a hole which is where the release of loud speakers. For headset hole is at the top side and the charging or the USB connection on the bottom side. For BlackBerry battery Z3 is a non-removeble battery means it is not easy to be removed and to remove the need to dismantle the whole by opening the first bolt and the same model as the BlackBerry Z30.
    BBM
    BlackBerry Messenger is one of the excellent features of the BlackBerry even though the fuel has been given to the iOS and Android that has been used in some famous brand. Still, the sensation of using BBM on a BlackBerry device feels different especially not all the features in the fuel supplied to iOS and Android. There are some application processing messages from the large to small scale with the advantages provided by each of the message processing. As for features - excellent features that exist in the fuel, especially in the BlackBerry Z3 is:
    Voice Chat
    Video Chat
    Fuel Channels
    Read indication when a message has been read
    Sending files up to 6 MB
    Sending pictures with resolution options
    The ability to run Android applications and games
    Since the launch of the BlackBerry OS version 10.2.1 in the early 2014's, all of the BlackBerry 10 has the ability to install and run Android applications and games apk extention or files directly from a BlackBerry device without having to perform any conversion. Including this latest BlackBerry is the BlackBerry OS has been implanted Z3 Air ability to run Android OS version which of course was also some improvements from the first released version 10.2.1. This does not mean that BlackBerry 10 including the Z10 platform Android OS, it remains that all the BlackBerry 10 OS to run all processes using the QNX-based BlackBerry 10.
    It became one of the advantages of BlackBerry Z3 with BlackBerry 10 OS with many features experienced and also can run android applications and games.
    5 inch screen
    There have been many outstanding smartphone market with a range of screen sizes from small up to the size of 5 inches or more. With a price that is priced around $ 200 this would be worth more than the Z3 BlackBerry. Where is the screen size and the price offered to compete with other major brands. With a 5-inch screen size, can still be held by hand, but with the width of the screen makes it easy there:
    When reading or writing messages BBM, Email and other messages
    More freely when playing the game
    Displays the browser screen wider and easier when reading news or browsing
    Displaying an image or video is wider and more obvious

BlackBerry Hub
    From long ago, the BlackBerry smartphone is already known that have the ability to be in the processing of messages, ranging from push mail, BBM and other message processing applications. BlackBerry Hub is a feature that is only available in the BlackBerry 10 including BlackBerry Z3, these features are part of or support the message processing application. With BlackBerry Hub, all messages, calendar and notification in this screen. Processing the message in today's smartphones are already pretty much be in the tens, and the BlackBerry Hub is all these messages can be easily viewed and monitoring. The application or integrated messaging with BlackBerry Hub include:
    Email, that number could be more than one
    SMS
    BBM
    Calendar Notifications
    Notifications application
    Twitter
    Facebook
    PIN Messages
    Voicemail
    And there are still some applications that can fit in the BlackBerry Hub.

Predictive Keyboard
    Z3 is a BlackBerry smartphone or BlackBerry without a physical keyboard is a full touch screen, and one of the advantages of the BlackBerry 10 or BlackBerry Z3 is the Predictive Keyboard BlackBerry Z3 means been able to predict which words will be typed by the user, and the user can select some words that have been provided without having to type to complete. Since a few years ago, there have been planted dismartphone word prediction, but the prediction word in BlackBerry 10 is different because of predictions that can be given up to 5 words and put on the letter keys making it easier to select. Last month the official BlackBerry youtube accout show in its predictions regarding comparative said BlackBerry 10 is owned by the iPhone 5, and the results are predictive typing with blackberry keyboard more efficiently with faster processing is complete.

Browser
    Since the launch of BlackBerry 10 which was then emerging BlackBerry Z10, some users compare the speed of web pages Rander with other brands, and the result is the BlackBerry browser 10 faster than other brands when it compared to the iPhone. Browser on the BlackBerry Z3 made by QNX platform with programming architecture which is different from existing browsers like chrome, mozilla, opera and others. Browser in BlackBerry 10 is already supporting HTML 5 which is the latest standard web pages with additions and changes course in the language pemprogramannya.
    Instant Preview
    The new feature appears in the BlackBerry 10 OS is version 10.2.1 processor support features in the message, where the message comes in the form of email, BBM, SMS or otherwise will be displayed briefly on the screen when the user is running an application or a game and then it will disappear by itself. When users feel the message is important, it can directly open the message and leave the application or game while it is being executed. It allows the user to lose the moment of the message may be late legible, and with this the important messages will not be missed for its users to use BlackBerry Z3. This proves that the BlackBerry continues to innovate in the addition of features to support message processing.

Using AnTuTu Benchmark Z3

Score on Benchmark result is 12036, still under 4 and Galaxy Nexus 3, but when compared with the price of about 2 million are already capable of running 3D games pretty well.
    BechMark used is AnTuTu application for Android, so the assessment of his performance is not maximized, which is of course when running specific applications for its BlackBerry 10 is certainly better performance ..
    Excess BlackBerry Z3
    Relatively cheaper price
    The relative width of the screen (5 inch)
    The ability to run Android applications
    Reading and typing messages more freely
    Disadvantages BlackBerry Z3
    Battery is easily replaced tidakbisa
    Plastic Body
    Some apps / games run slow at times, especially Android
    That was a review that I can give based on direct experience using the BlackBerry Z3 for several weeks.
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-140422_benchmark-z3.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-140316_z3browser.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-140316_z3android.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-140316_z3belakang.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-140425_z3_atas_bawah.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-140316_z3kirikanan.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-140316_z3depan.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-140316_z3menu.jpg
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-140316_z3.jpg
    Last edited by sidhuk; 04-27-14 at 12:09 PM.
    04-27-14 11:59 AM
    ^

A true gentleman. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-27-14 12:10 PM
    ^

A true gentleman. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Just returning the favor. LoL
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-27-14 12:12 PM
    So the Z3 doesn't have an HDMI port?

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    04-27-14 12:40 PM
    The review does not seems to be negative at all! Let's hope to read some good selling numbers in the next future ;-)

Posted via CB10
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-27-14 12:45 PM
    The power button on the left side seems weird to me, unless you're left handed.
    04-27-14 12:49 PM
    I like the design. I like how they move the buttons to the right side. USB to the bottom. Because when holding the phone in right hand, less chance of hitting the buttons accidentally.

But, haters gonna find what ever and will be very clever about it.
    This is lots of phone and the best OS for this price point.
    NO HDMI. No Miracast and no NFC.
    LoL. At least they copied something from IPHONE.

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    Attachment 266157
    zyben, bungaboy, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    04-27-14 12:54 PM
    I like the design. I like how they move the buttons to the right side. USB to the bottom. Because when holding the phone in right hand, less chance of hitting the buttons accidentally.

But, haters gonna find what ever and will be very clever about it.
    This is lots of phone and the best OS for this price point.
    NO HDMI. No Miracast and no NFC.
    LoL. At least they copied something from IPHONE.

Attachment 266157
    There are no buttons on the right side..?
    04-27-14 01:17 PM
    There are no buttons on the right side..?
    And your point is?

04-27-14 01:20 PM
    And your point is?

I like the design. I like how they move the buttons to the right side.
    04-27-14 01:22 PM
    Garnok,

Could you comment on this BlackBerry 10 upgrade of the Bbm money application?

Seems to have many happy users?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140427_112907.png

Looks like some cool new features like bill payments and ATM topups too

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140427_113045.png

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 01:31 PM
    I like the design. I like how they move the buttons to the right side.
    Buttons have been moved to the right side of the phone.
    As you have looked at the pictures of z3 too. Right or left, I like where they are.
    Anything else?
    Oh by the way. I did look at your posting history on this site and I moved you to my ignore list. When you asked me first question, you were already on my ignore list. My comments are not for people on my ignore list. The only reason. I saw your comment because CB app doesn't block the ignored comments. No hard feelings here.
    As you have a job to do. So do I by eliminating what I don't like. You can happily put me on ignore list.

bungaboy, CDM76 and zyben like this.
    04-27-14 01:42 PM
    Jesus wept - you put people on your ignore list, we get it - what I don't get is how you need to tell us all over and over again. We get it.
    04-27-14 01:49 PM
    Garnok,

Could you comment on this BlackBerry 10 upgrade of the Bbm money application?

Seems to have many happy users?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140427_112907.png 
Views:	3808 
Size:	212.5 KB 
ID:	266161

Looks like some cool new features like bill payments and ATM topups too

Name:	IMG_20140427_113045.png 
Views:	3808 
Size:	263.6 KB 
ID:	266162

Posted via CB10
    Link to that?!? :O Sorry if ot..

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 01:52 PM
    Link to that?!? :O Sorry if ot..

Posted via CB10
    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://a...vsj7qvUdvsR8kA

Posted via CB10
    smart548 and sidhuk like this.
    04-27-14 01:54 PM
    Ok found that ;-) When it will be available worldwide?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-14 01:56 PM
    Jesus wept - you put people on your ignore list, we get it - what I don't get is how you need to tell us all over and over again. We get it.
    Hahaha, read the comment. The answer is in there as to why. Did I tell you that you are on my ignore list too. If you ever create "I hate blackberry" thread, I swear I would never visit that thread.

zyben and bungaboy like this.
    04-27-14 01:56 PM
    Lets blindly support blackberry, ignore the bad the stuff and invest all our money! I didn't know I could get ignored because I said the buttons were on the left side of the device...oh well.
    anon(4086547) likes this.
    04-27-14 03:30 PM
    Has this been posted yet? I don't believe so...

Official Specs from BBRY site

BlackBerry Z3 - Specifications - Indonesia

NFC
    Micro HDMI for connection to your HDTV or projector
    2500mAH non-removable battery

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-z3-side.png.original.png
    Last edited by Corbu; 04-27-14 at 06:35 PM.
    04-27-14 04:42 PM
    Has this been posted yet? I don't believe so...

Official Specs from BBRY site

BlackBerry Z3 - Specifications - Indonesia

NFC
    Micro HDMI for connection to your HDTV or projector
    2500mAH non-removable battery

Name:	z3-side.png.original.png 
Views:	1371 
Size:	9.8 KB 
ID:	266196
    This is pretty good for the price. I'm glad BlackBerry included HDMI and NFC for the price.

Posted via swift BlackBerry �? Z30!
    bungaboy and Corbu like this.
    04-27-14 06:01 PM
    I've breathed a sigh of relief. The specs are very respectable. Thank goodness. I hope we see a 4G version here in the UK before long. With sensible pricing, and some marketing (hopefully there will be SOME),this could be the device that kills off the BlackBerry is dead stuff, brings more big apps to BlackBerry 10 and clears the way for the next high end devices to really do something. Fingers crossed.

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    sidhuk, Superfly_FR and CDM76 like this.
    04-27-14 06:13 PM
113,251 ... 25812582258325842585 ...