View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    The guy has a point. Since the last ER, this thread has got a bit sensitive. I personally don't see the point in having a 'BB is amazing' orgy thread. Different views and assessments are valuable. It makes no sense to blind ourselves to real issues and challenges. BlackBerry did that for a while, and it nearly killed the company.

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    04-26-14 11:39 AM
    huge misconception that productive negative comments not allowed here. i rather hear real negative comments than exaggerated positive comments. because, i dont wanna loose money.
    now to the apps.
    for gmail this is what i use. i use bb10 hub for everything else but to mark spam i use this app. this app almost all the feature as gmail android app.
    with amazon or mbil1 store, you dont need to side load android apps. plus what ever apps you have described here they almost all have alternatives available in bb10 app store. not sure who is your broker but i can always use the fastest web browser of bb10 to work on most web sites.
    when i am in no cellular coverage area, no online map service works. i do like blackberry10 maps. in that case what works is this and this is available for your country too.
    you say it very lightly that "you know there have been improvements since you helped your nephew". this is totally new OS since than. try it and use it for a week. dont look at the bb10 specks verses android specks.
    here is the price and specks for your current android device. i would say that z3 should match this. but it is your money. since you been using keyboard for your typing i am not sure if glass typing would match this? i do know that i used LG g2 for few weeks and tried most available keyboards but nothing could come close to z30 typing experience.
    now if you have investing advise about stocks i would be more than happy to hear that.
    thanks for replying.
    04-26-14 11:45 AM
    The guy has a point. Since the last ER, this thread has got a bit sensitive. I personally don't see the point in having a 'BB is amazing' orgy thread. Different views and assessments are valuable. It makes no sense to blind ourselves to real issues and challenges. BlackBerry did that for a while, and it nearly killed the company.

if this guy didnt have a point then i wouldn't have been engaged in this conversation with him. very easy to put people on the ignore list.
    04-26-14 11:49 AM
    I agree that constructive discussion/debate is helpful...above is a perfect example. we have him 60/40 before the helpful information from sidhuk...now maybe that has gone up.

Also...there is simply nothing better than the native BlackBerry Travel app for monitoring and tracking ones travel plans.

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    sidhuk, morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-14 12:13 PM
    I agree that constructive discussion/debate is helpful...above is a perfect example. we have him 60/40 before the helpful information from sidhuk...now maybe that has gone up.

Also...there is simply nothing better than the native BlackBerry Travel app for monitoring and tracking ones travel plans.

that blackberry traveling app is creepy. LoL
    04-26-14 12:15 PM
    Also, the native Four Square is a powerful tool for quick notes, GPS locations and camera integration for reference shots...works very well.

morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    04-26-14 12:16 PM
    that blackberry traveling app is creepy. LoL
    It is a little too good at some things lol.

sidhuk likes this.
    04-26-14 12:17 PM
    'BB is amazing' orgy thread.
    LoL, I like that name. lets see what SF think of it?
    soooo after enjoying "BB is amazing orgy thread" i ready to hit the gym Early.
    LoL
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-26-14 12:21 PM
    Where is SF? On holiday?

sent from my bright red Nexus 5
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    04-26-14 01:00 PM
    How do you know Google Play Services is coming with 10.3?

Posted via CB10
    I don't know for sure, but I was out in the yard picking black berries, and one of them whispered it to me.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    04-26-14 01:19 PM
    Where is SF? On holiday?

sent from my bright red Nexus 5
    Odd that he's not checking in...hope he's well.

04-26-14 01:26 PM
    read my post above.....number #64528. i've already tried it...my nephew Q10.

it is about the money....i use 2 phones . choices is spend my money upgrade my android phone (mid end to high end) or upgrade my BB7 to BB10...

i prefer to upgrade my android phone...but Z3 pre order prices are very cheap..if BB have better integration with android apps/popular apps it will be 50-50, now it is 60-40...there still time for me to make a decision...
    Thanks for the Z3 stats. I imagine that the USB port and the FM tuner will be a hit in your country.

Regarding you dilemma, I keep seeing folks carrying around iPhone with BB7 phone. I want to grab them and give the poor fellow the choice of a Q10 or Z30. Sheesh!
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    04-26-14 01:32 PM
    Thanks for the Z3 stats. I imagine that the USB port and the FM tuner will be a hit in your country.

Regarding you dilemma, I keep seeing folks carrying around iPhone with BB7 phone. I want to grab them and replace them with the choice of a Q10 or Z30. Sheesh!
    04-26-14 01:35 PM
    04-26-14 02:27 PM
    Getting very close to release I would say.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 04:44 PM
    Im very curious to know why Blackberry hasn't talked about the Z3 that much. The phone should be out near now but there hasn't been any news on it on all. This is one of the issues that I think Blackberry needs to address to its consumers if they want to win/keep any of their subscribers.
    04-26-14 06:00 PM
    Im very curious to know why Blackberry hasn't talked about the Z3 that much. The phone should be out near now but there hasn't been any news on it on all. This is one of the issues that I think Blackberry needs to address to its consumers if they want to win/keep any of their subscribers.
    I wonder if they are marketing in Indonesia, since it's going to be released there? I'm not sure though, maybe someone from Indonesia can tell us...
    04-26-14 06:05 PM
    I wonder if they are marketing in Indonesia, since it's going to be released there? I'm not sure though, maybe someone from Indonesia can tell us...
    still no promotion...but i've seen 2 retailer store website put BB Z3 on coming soon list...from the website looks like carrier and credit card bank issuer will help BB Z3 promotion at launch...
    04-26-14 08:28 PM
    still no promotion...but i've seen 2 retailer store website put BB Z3 on coming soon list...from the website looks like carrier and credit card bank issuer will help BB Z3 promotion at launch...
    Why are credit card issuers supporting the launch? That is interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-26-14 08:36 PM
    Why are credit card issuers supporting the launch? That is interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    in indonesia you cant get subsidized phone from carrier, you have to pay in full...because most phone are pre paid plan. credit card issuer help finance the phone by giving 0% interest for up to 12 months installment, sometimes 24 months but it is only for expensive phone

while carrier they are not directly buy the phone from BB... they only help the phone with promotion by putting ads on local newspaper, they will giving free sim card with sometimes free internet plan for 3 months..witth hope the buyers will keep using their carrier.
    morganplus8, Corbu, rarsen and 4 others like this.
    04-26-14 08:44 PM
    http://utbblogs.com/blackberryworks/...to-blackberry/

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    04-26-14 09:21 PM
    Weekend OT:

Wow! How embarrassing... for Nokia.

The comments say it all:

BlackBerry Goes On The Offensive Against Nokia?s ?Old and Slow? Claims - http://n4bb.com/blackberry-goes-offe...d-slow-claims/
    04-27-14 12:55 AM
    Weekend OT:

The comments say it all:

BlackBerry Goes On The Offensive Against Nokia?s ?Old and Slow? Claims - http://n4bb.com/blackberry-goes-offe...d-slow-claims/
    Wow, what happened? Looks like nokia hit the wrong nerve. Where all these people come from in the comments section? Ripping Nokia WP apart. Now that is called i support blackberry Orgy. LoL
    http://www.noknok.tv/2014/04/21/ditc...windows-phone/
    04-27-14 08:45 AM
    Weekend OT:

The comments say it all:

Hahaha! That comments section is amazing! That just made my day. Thanks for sharing!

Posted while peeking and flowing on my incredible BBQ10! ?
    Mr BBRY and bungaboy like this.
    04-27-14 09:59 AM
    04-27-14 10:29 AM
113,252 ... 25802581258225832584 ...