• Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I think it's For Fat Steaks
    Fermented Fruit Sauce??

Could be...lol

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    sidhuk, bungaboy, Corbu and 2 others like this.
    04-23-14 02:54 PM
    Using 10.3's Web browser on my z30. Seems like it is faster than the 10.2's browser.
    Wonder how much faster this will be than this? Lol. Haters can pitch in too.
    http://bgr.com/2014/02/06/blackberry...phone-android/

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    04-23-14 03:25 PM
    I see the RSI, MACD and few other indicators are pointing positive...more and more favorable stories...I LOVE DEAD COMPANY!!!!!

Ironic?

bungaboy, sidhuk, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    04-23-14 03:59 PM
    Fermented Fruit Sauce??

Could be...lol

Furry Flippered Seals.
    04-23-14 04:05 PM
    04-23-14 04:39 PM
    One more for the *ell of it

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-mole-1-.jpg

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    04-23-14 05:06 PM
    Not sure if this was posted.

BlackBerry takes second step into health IT in two weeks | mHealthNews

BlackBerry takes second step into health IT in two weeks

April 22, 2014 | Tom Sullivan - Executive Editor

As recently as mid-April, the word blackberry within the healthcare realm might just as likely have conjured images of fruit as thoughts about the formerly-venerable handheld computing device.

Since then, however, BlackBerry Limited has made two interesting moves into patient engagement and supercomputing. On Tuesday, the company announced with Axial Exchange that Axial’s patient engagement app is available via the BlackBerry World store for BlackBerry Z3, Z10 and Z30 models.

The deal comes on the heels of BlackBerry buying a stake in NantHealth, a collaboration wherein the companies intend to work toward creating secure supercomputing services integrating analytics, data and clinical decision support at the point of care.

Taken together, the agreements serve as evidence of BlackBerry appealing to providers and patients, though doing so in distinct ways. Whereas the forthcoming supercomputing services with NantHealth are targeted at caregivers and providers, patients can use Axial’s app to learn about medical conditions, set medication reminders and alerts and track progress of care plans, said Axial Exchange CEO Joanne Rohde in a statement. Other features include monitoring of blood pressure, glucose levels, medication adherence and weight.

So the arrangement broadens Axial Exchange’s reach to BlackBerry users looking for a health app while giving BlackBerry another avenue into the world of health IT and care. The investment in NantHealth and promises of future supercomputing offerings are, of course, a bigger deal for BlackBerry than a new product, particularly one like Axial’s that is already available for Android and iOS devices, in BlackBerry’s app store.

But the companies did announce a customer, albeit in Indonesia, by revealing that Siloam Hospital Group, which serves 2 million people annually, “will provide its patients with access to Axial’s patient engagement app.” While it did not estimate what percentage of those patients are BlackBerry 10 users, BlackBerry vice president Marty Mallick claimed in the statement that “BlackBerry has considerable brand momentum in Indonesia.”

Whether this pair of steps marks a bold change in Blackberry’s direction or just an opportunistic grasp toward market share in a healthcare fray currently being industrialized is already a matter of some debate. Less controversial is that plenty of growth opportunity exists in the mHealth realm — which the firm Research and Markets projects in a recent report will expand by 61 percent between now and 2017.
    04-23-14 05:14 PM
    04-23-14 05:26 PM
    B2b?

M2m they mean?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 06:01 PM
    B2b?

M2m they mean?

Posted via CB10
    Not quite...Business 2 Business e.g..please see here:

Business-to-business - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by Shanerredflag; 04-23-14 at 06:29 PM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-23-14 06:17 PM
    Typical Berry Flow stuff, About the 10th time that site cut and pastes and picks and choses what to post. Seems they forgot the rest of the article:

Mr. Coupland’s $5 price target and market weight rating on BlackBerry are unchanged, but he did update the cost-of-goods-sold portion of his forecast model. He now anticipates BlackBerry’s fiscal 2015 gross margin at 31.1%, up from 27.4% previously.
    “Our Blackberry stock view hinges on the success of turning around the services revenue decline and stabilizing its enterprise base. Cost cutting can only take Blackberry so far,” the analyst said. “The real test of the transition plan is to convince enterprise customers that paying for its mobile device and services offering makes sense. Thus far we have not seen any data points to indicate this is taking place.”
    04-23-14 08:23 PM
    I don't care about these sites. I heard JC talking about these 800million obligation coming to an end in November.
    I don't think JC would lie.

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    OMGitworks and bungaboy like this.
    04-23-14 08:57 PM
    Well . . . it seems BB has rocketed from ZERO percent to TWO percent in USA!!!
    If you read the Neilsen report, they were not reporting share of sales for the quarter.

They said that as of this quarter, 2% of all phone users were using BlackBerry's. This is 2% of all currently active users, regardless of when they may have bought those devices. That is different from saying that 0% of phones SOLD in a given quarter were BlackBerry's.

Both statements are likely true at the same time.

To make this clear: if you are in the US and are using a BlackBerry that you bought a year ago, you count in the 2%. If you use a BB that you bought 3 years ago, you count in the 2%. The approximately 0% includes those few people who actually bought a new BB this past quarter in the US.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    morganplus8 and rarsen like this.
    04-23-14 10:22 PM
    Hi Folks, check these beautiful beasts out, one of them will be mine and two will be gifted. I support BBRY and I buy Z30s.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140424_043852.jpg

Posted via CB10
    jxnb, neteng1000, Mr BBRY and 18 others like this.
    04-24-14 03:51 AM
    Good for you Andy. We are also giving Z30 to all users as well at work. No more Z10 or Q10.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 06:09 AM
    Could anyone verify if JC did indeed say they're aiming for a May release for the Z3 instead of March-April?

I listened to the conference call afterwards but it didn't catch my attention. And I find it surprising I'm not reading headlines of a missed deadline.. so I must be wrong :-)

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 06:23 AM
    Could anyone verify if JC did indeed say they're aiming for a May release for the Z3 instead of March-April?

I listened to the conference call afterwards but it didn't catch my attention. And I find it surprising I'm not reading headlines of a missed deadline.. so I must be wrong :-)
    Hi dimi,

The latest "hard" information would seem to be this, extracted from the EC transcript:

"After signing our partnership with Foxconn, we executed delivery quickly. In just four months. Jakarta was designed, tested and delivered, including having a carrier arrangement. So I'm extremely proud of the ability, the speed of both team executing. Training for our distribution channel for this particular device in Indonesia will start late April. The product will then be in stores shortly after that and available nationwide in Indonesia. And the PR launch will follow that and I plan to be there in person."
    From blog entry 63860.
    04-24-14 06:58 AM
    Shortly can have a different meaning to a CEO - if they are training late April (now), we could be looking at mid-late may?
    _dimi_ likes this.
    04-24-14 07:47 AM
    Is A Short Squeeze Ahead for BlackBerry (BBRY)?

April 24, 2014

by Zacks Equity Research Published on April 24, 2014

Many investors appear to be quite bearish on BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY - Analyst Report), especially if you look at the percentage of the float that is sold short for this stock. Currently, 31.8% of the float is sold short, suggesting an extreme level of bearishness for BBRY.

However, it is worth noting that earnings estimates have actually been moving higher for the company, despite the pessimism. Thanks to these rising estimates, we have a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy) on BBRY, so we clearly don’t believe in the negativity surrounding this firm, and are instead looking for shares of BBRY to move higher in the weeks ahead.
    04-24-14 07:51 AM
    OT, but interesting...

From another CB thread:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru.../#post10278245

BBM, BBM, BBM...
    04-24-14 08:04 AM
    Shortly can have a different meaning to a CEO - if they are training late April (now), we could be looking at mid-late may?
    If you're a slow learner

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8, sidhuk, zyben and 4 others like this.
    04-24-14 08:35 AM
    I presume you've all read/heard of Apples beat last night?
    What I take away from that (the absolutely huge number they grossed in three months) is how little of a percentage BlackBerry really needs to claw back to profitability...CHEN is marching in the correct direction IMO, niche is all we need to double or triple in the next 8-10 quarters. (Based on similar ratios to competing players)

Have a great day all.

morganplus8, Corbu, sidhuk and 6 others like this.
    04-24-14 08:47 AM
    I presume you've all read/heard of Apples beat last night?
    What I take away from that (the absolutely huge number they grossed in three months) is how little of a percentage BlackBerry really needs to claw back to profitability...CHEN is marching in the correct direction IMO, niche is all we need to double or triple in the next 8-10 quarters. (Based on similar ratios to competing players)

Have a great day all.

On phones? Forget it, look at the current moves from China and the expansion into the emerging markets from the players there, BBRY will struggle to avoid hitting zero in those markets leery alone expand - niche or no niche.
    04-24-14 09:10 AM
    Blackberry should pitch this to municipal governments. Who knows may be they already are? Or should be part of xbbm as city channels.
    PingStreet - BlackBerry World https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...SOC_IBB1000076

This gives me an idea, create your own city channel and upload current info in to. However, app informs you about city services based on your location.
    04-24-14 09:39 AM
    On phones? Forget it, look at the current moves from China and the expansion into the emerging markets from the players there, BBRY will struggle to avoid hitting zero in those markets leery alone expand - niche or no niche.
    Niche as in M2M, SaaS, MEM, B2B, QNX...and devices that support same. Who knows, perhaps BB10 is the next "free, kinda" OS too.

04-24-14 10:02 AM
113,256 ... 25762577257825792580 ...