View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    funny thing was, I was over the moon with my Z10, the Z30 was unexpected you could say. Got it from my buddy that works at Blackberry for $250 unlocked (new revised employee pricing)

not saying no at that price.
    And you only got one? LoL
    ibpluto and sidhuk like this.
    04-04-14 07:14 AM
    OT - that TWD listing I mentioned yesterday should be a fun watch today. Just go have a look at the bid price lmao

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 04-04-14 at 07:40 AM.
    04-04-14 07:23 AM
    OT - fellow HALO holders, bad news today. Ugh.
    04-04-14 07:28 AM
    What happened with HALO. Oh my god flood gates have opened -30% in premarket.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 07:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    Halt on peg trial. Freaking mess.
    Superfly_FR, bungaboy and tatail like this.
    04-04-14 07:33 AM
    OT - that TWD listing I mentioned yesterday should be a fun watch today. Just go have a look at the bid price lmao

Posted via CB10
    See this?
    http://www.stockhouse.com/news/natur...eve-big-launch

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    04-04-14 08:08 AM
    Are the ads available online? I don't have television service.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    I don't know about online feeds. This was regular NBA game on the cable.

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    04-04-14 08:09 AM
    See this?
    http://www.stockhouse.com/news/natur...eve-big-launch

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    Ya. I saw that but it's still really dumb here. Bid/ask is at $100.01 hahahaha

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 08:10 AM
    I would imagine that the recent unexplained drop represents some people trading on inside information. I imagine it would be hard to keep this kind of thing entirely secret since there must be a lot of people involved.
    04-04-14 08:15 AM
    OT - WTF!! $HALO down to $7 in premarket...what are you guys planning on doing? Still holding or selling asap? Morgan - would really appreciate your thoughts.
    04-04-14 08:18 AM
    im done with options for now on this stock, down 60k in last 2 months

OT - WTF!! $HALO down to $7 in premarket...what are you guys planning on doing? Still holding or selling asap? Morgan - would really appreciate your thoughts.
    04-04-14 08:20 AM
    im done with options for now on this stock, down 60k in last 2 months
    man i feel your pain...this is brutal
    Mr.Conviviality likes this.
    04-04-14 08:22 AM
    You guys know I don't really look at the daily trade with BBRY but I had to WTF is happening with HALO? Is this a buying chance?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 08:34 AM
    ! OT (preventive) Alert !
    Guys, please let's avoid a 10+ pages chat about HALO. Side notes are fine, but as the situation sounds quite harsh and you'll need to debate it in deep, jump into the side investment thread please ! => http://forums.crackberry.com/bbry-f3...cation-853728/

Thanks a lot !
    Cheers
    SF
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-04-14 08:40 AM
    Back on topic

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png

04-04-14 08:41 AM
    I'm very curious about what the BBM Shop is going to do over the next three months. I'm looking forward to the new packs, and hoping they will include some great brands or characters, but what I'm especially interested in is how many packs BlackBerry will sell, and how much money they will bring in.

Does anyone have any idea how much of the $1.99 actually goes to BlackBerry ? I've thought for a while that BBM and BlackBerry 10 sales are more important than enterprise right now (I know I'm the only one who thinks this, so no need...). What I'm wondering is how much money you guys reckon BBM Shop will generate this quarter, and what effect this will have on the BBM user base...

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    Bacon Munchers likes this.
    04-04-14 08:55 AM
    FWIW, for anyone wondering what the delta between news for BB or news for non consumer company is. look no further than HALO. If BB dropped as much as Halo in PM, Market Watch (WSJ) would be plastered with the news. not a peep about HALO
    Corbu, morganplus8, zyben and 2 others like this.
    04-04-14 09:00 AM
    Well, I just learned of the news 10 minutes ago, wish I had stayed away another day! They halted the stock at 8:00 AM, it appears that an Independent Group has advised HALO to submit more data regarding their Panc PII drug trail. They want to see more detail on the risk factor of the trail which makes a ton of sense when you are dealing with terminally ill people. At issue is probably the life expectancy of the patient on the combo at this stage as they might be developing a new problem while living longer. If it is determined that the Peg study isn't the problem, or that the new issue takes a back seat to the benefits, or that the dosage is clearly not right, they will make the adjustment now and continue with the program. So far, the Peg drug has not produced negative outcomes in other studies so it is anybody's guess what they want done in this PII study. This does happen from time to time and is welcome news if there is a chance to move the study in a much better direction. It isn't always negative, that's why ACAD went from $ .70/shr to $ 30.00/shr, they had the dosage wrong.

That's the most that I can say right now regarding the study. Now the stock price tells you alot about why it failed to regain $ 14.00 - $ 15.00 over the past 3 days. Someone knew that a review was taking place and sold the stock, that's my take on the price of the stock. It seemed fishy when we got three great reports and sold off on them all. So now we wait for HALO to clarify the study and what that means for Peg20. If they just adjust the dosage, the stock doubles, if they drop it we sit down here.
    take99, jxnb, sidhuk and 11 others like this.
    04-04-14 09:05 AM
    The latest comScore results for Canada are out, BB is having a rough go in their homeland, not terribly surprising.

comScore: Android owns 44% of the Canadian smartphone market, BlackBerry sinks to 15%

APRIL 4, 2014 IAN HARDY

A new report from comScore shows a number of new Canadian mobile stats. The annual report, called “2014 Canada Digital Future in Focus,” unsurprisingly reveals smartphone usage is up by 13% compared to last year, now reaching three out of every four mobile users.

Similar to last year, comScore reports conflicting mobile stats to the CRTC. The research firm says, “mobile subscribers grew by 5% in Canada year over year to more than 23 million,” but the CRTC states just over 30 million for 2013. Regardless, usage is up.

Manufacturers are not listed, but the OS standings give a good understanding of where some of the players stand. Google’s Android claimed top spot with 44% of the Canadian smartphone market, up 4% over last year. Apple’s iOS also rose a couple points to 37%. Unfortunately these were at the expense of BlackBerry, once the leader, which felt the struggle and dropped by 5% to 15% of the Canadian share. Microsoft’s Windows Phone OS stayed put at 2% smartphone market share.

There are some of the slides below, comScore shows that Canadians are using their mobile device to perform a “a variety of shopping behaviours, including making mobile commerce transactions.” From a tablet perspective, the iPad is king with 55%, followed by Android at 37%. A shocking number is that the BlackBerry PlayBook is 3rd — a product that has been discontinued for at least a year — has 10% market share while Microsoft’s Windows 8 (Surface and others) trails everyone at 2%.
    comScore: Android owns 44% of the Canadian smartphone market, BlackBerry sinks to 15% | MobileSyrup.com
    04-04-14 09:08 AM
    From a tablet perspective, the iPad is king with 55%, followed by Android at 37%. A shocking number is that the BlackBerry PlayBook is 3rd — a product that has been discontinued for at least a year — has 10% market share
    BlackBerry, one could surmise, should discontinue more devices.
    morganplus8, zyben, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    04-04-14 09:29 AM
    The latest comScore results for Canada are out, BB is having a rough go in their homeland, not terribly surprising.

comScore: Android owns 44% of the Canadian smartphone market, BlackBerry sinks to 15% | MobileSyrup.com
    If this means that BlackBerry OS market share has only dropped 5% in a year, I'm not going to panic or shed any tears. BlackBerry completely screwed up the BlackBerry 10 launch, but this next round of devices have much flatter ground on which to travel. Let's just hope that BlackBerry have learnt something.

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    04-04-14 09:29 AM
    From another CB thread:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-imageuploadedbycb-forums1396622382.693760.jpg

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post10205837

Thanks to creativespikes
    04-04-14 09:53 AM
    OT subject for after-hours reading from the Related technologies and Security file:

New Harris poll finds NSA spying affecting online commerce | ZDNet
    ... 47 percent of respondents have changed their online behavior and think more about the sites they visit, what they say, and what they do. Twenty-six percent say that they are now doing less online banking and shopping. More worrying: the 18-34 age group is doing less online. Twenty-four percent are less inclined to use email...

White House less than impressed over Samsung's Obama stunt
    http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/bull...tag=TRE4eb29b5
    Last edited by rarsen; 04-04-14 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Added info on Obama
    cjcampbell, W Hoa, Corbu and 5 others like this.
    04-04-14 10:01 AM
    04-04-14 11:05 AM
    I am personally not into stickers, but bought some to send to my 6 yo daughter. I would buy more if they have Hello Kitty and My Little Pony stickers...LOL
    I vote for the giant 'BlackBerry splat' sticker.
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 04-04-14 at 11:23 AM.
    zyben, Corbu, randall2580 and 1 others like this.
    04-04-14 11:12 AM
113,256 ... 25502551255225532554 ...