View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Had that happened when the stock was already trading, I have no doubt it would have caused a nice little drop. Since this is just coming out tomorrow, I still think it'll be good for a trade. My only concern is will it pop right out the gate and slide throughout the rest of the day into close.... That's a very real possibility.
    Exactly...I'm worried that allot of people (like me) will now wait because of that article.

On topic...I love stickers, what a cool way to add some zing to a post.

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-03-14 07:41 PM
    Up around here you go to any mall and there are at least 3-5 kiosks selling every brand of phone. Some single carriers, some multiple carriers.
    The idea of a dedicated Blackberry booth would be to operate with all local carriers but the advantage is that the sales staff would be pro Blackberry. They could show off the phones and let people make smart intelligent choices rather than being brainwashed by some kid who is only trying to push a sale for an iPhone or Samsung, etc. for their promotion of the month.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like a plan.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    04-03-14 07:47 PM
    OT. just joined the Z30 brotherhood
    04-03-14 07:48 PM
    OT Alert!

I read a lot here but very little I write.
    So, on other sites there is a war that BlackBerry made a mistake by divorcing T-Mobile. While I think it is something very positive.
    What I think is that T-Mobile bullied BlackBerry, and BlackBerry just said here takes this I don't care about what you have in store for me.

Guys who agree with me here is a video explanation for you all.

Peace!
    04-03-14 07:51 PM
    Where is my like button?
    Just so you know, I like!
    04-03-14 07:52 PM
    OT: really quickly looking at HALO chart, that last bit on the chart is not considered a double bottom is it? (M8, Jlagoon, cj) thanks! its an ugly looking chart atm, just wanted to clarify because it seems like its too compressed to be a DB but then it tested the same support and bounced off it just below the 200 MA
    Hi Slipstream:

Here's my take on HALO. On 3/21/2014, I suspected that there is a possibility for a descending triangle. It completed the pattern, when it broke the $13 range,. Now, it appears to be in a downtrend parallel channel. A possible short term bounce is possible around $10.8x range in the next 2 - 3 trading days. There might be one more down cycle based on the MACD and stoch. RSI.

I would like to repeat that I don't follow HALO news as closely as Morgan and others do.

Daily:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screen-shot-2014-04-03-8.45.29-pm.png
    04-03-14 07:56 PM
    OT Alert!

So, on other sites there is a war that BlackBerry made a mistake by divorcing T-Mobile. While I think it is something very positive.
    What I think is that T-Mobile bullied BlackBerry, and BlackBerry just said here takes this I don't care about what you have in store for me.

Guys who agree with me here is a video explanation for you all.

Peace!
    I think Chen accomplished exactly what he wanted with kicking them to the curb...people are talking, people are engaged and BlackBerry is relevant (does not matter what side of the argument one is on).

Well done I say...and you sir are wise man.

ibpluto, tatail, Mr BBRY and 6 others like this.
    04-03-14 08:00 PM
    As nice as it sounds, I do wonder where the numbers are coming from. If you have taken a look at what has been made available, out of the four packages of stickers, the two that were most interesting were free, and the other two that sold for 1.99$ were so-so. I was going to buy some to encourage the sales, but could not even see one instance where I could use the stickers on sale. I then wonder who would have rushed to buy such packages, in a way that would be significant enough to allow BBM to raise in the rankings of monetized app, for which I actually wonder how that info would even be available.

Sent using my ? Z30
    How many phones does Kevin own?

bungaboy and bizzarothor like this.
    04-03-14 08:08 PM
    How many phones does Kevin own?

Too many. Lol

04-03-14 08:27 PM
    You be happy happy now.
    04-03-14 08:28 PM
    Awesome...so when she askes if that's a Z30 in your pocket you can can say "yes, yes it is" and then play this for her:

ibpluto, sidhuk, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    04-03-14 08:39 PM
    You be happy happy now.
    funny thing was, I was over the moon with my Z10, the Z30 was unexpected you could say. Got it from my buddy that works at Blackberry for $250 unlocked (new revised employee pricing)

not saying no at that price.
    04-03-14 08:58 PM
    funny thing was, I was over the moon with my Z10, the Z30 was unexpected you could say. Got it from my buddy that works at Blackberry for $250 unlocked (new revised employee pricing)

Really? Hmmmm.... I might know someone who knows someone who still works there.

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    04-03-14 09:02 PM
    Really? Hmmmm.... I might know someone who knows someone who still works there.

Posted via CB10

CB10'n it via da Z...30
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    04-03-14 09:30 PM
    I think Chen accomplished exactly what he wanted with kicking them to the curb...people are talking, people are engaged and BlackBerry is relevant (does not matter what side of the argument one is on).

Probably got more marketing value (dollars) doing that then he got from sales from t mobile.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 10:02 PM
    If you stand up for your self. Rest will join.
    http://crackberry.com/t-mobile-lays-...ackberry-users

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    Shanerredflag, zyben and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-14 10:03 PM

Help me out. I'll take one!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    04-03-14 10:04 PM
    Seeing 5 to 10 seconds blackberry ads during every time out in NBA game.

Corbu, zyben, smart548 and 6 others like this.
    04-03-14 10:19 PM
    04-03-14 10:22 PM
    Seeing 5 to 10 seconds blackberry ads during every time out in NBA game.

Are the ads available online? I don't have television service.

04-04-14 01:21 AM

Shared to Facebook

04-04-14 01:24 AM
    OT Alert!

Peace!
    If you stand up for your self. Rest will join.
    T-Mobile lays out their own $100 discount offer to loyal BlackBerry users | CrackBerry.com

oopss ... I must admit my second read of my TW to M. Lourdeau (opposite of leger in FR) let me believe it could be a little rude ... was it ?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-capture.png
    04-04-14 02:54 AM
    Anyone see the front page story about the z3? If it's popped up - we must less than a couple of weeks away from sale.
    04-04-14 03:03 AM
    I think they said beginning of April release so I think we are closer than a couple of weeks?

Posted via CB10
    Superfly_FR, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    04-04-14 05:49 AM
    Awesome...so when she askes if that's a Z30 in your pocket you can can say "yes, yes it is" and then play this for her:

Sounds great on Z30. Had me yearning for some Boone's Farm Strawberry Wine.
    Shanerredflag and sidhuk like this.
    04-04-14 07:05 AM
113,250 ... 25492550255125522553 ...