View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Agree on the image thing...perhaps that's the reason for direct marketing to business... worked before, try again.

And remember Tmoe shoppers, No Q10?, buy from Chen.

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    Last edited by Shanerredflag; 04-03-14 at 10:10 AM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-03-14 09:57 AM
    I am out at 8.35

The Party is over for now.
    Last edited by greggebhardt; 04-03-14 at 10:56 AM.
    04-03-14 10:37 AM
    04-03-14 10:48 AM
    I believe BlackBerry does have a few stores in Indonesia and UAE still?
    04-03-14 11:04 AM
    04-03-14 11:44 AM
    That's the Z10...pleazzzzz pay attentionzzz

Sorry it is a lack of attention for sure. Funny to see so many thanks to your comment! If I cared, it would hurt my feelings
    04-03-14 11:49 AM
    Sorry it is a lack of attention for sure. Funny to see so many thanks to your comment! If I cared, it would hurt my feelings
    Did you miss the wink? Pay attention! Lol

Superfly_FR and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-14 12:49 PM
    Sorry guys
    jxnb and bungaboy like this.
    04-03-14 01:21 PM
    Sorry guys
    Is it that awesome? ;-)

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-03-14 01:28 PM
    Not even a small clue? Something about date release? ;-) At least: 2014 or 2015?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 01:34 PM
    Cause so many people like to make major purchases at a temporary kiosk in the Mall?

The issues isn't people ability to obtain a BlackBerry, the issue is the lack of desire by the average person to even consider a BlackBerry.

BlackBerry has an image to repair and needs to let the masses know what is different about BB10.... just not sure how you do that when they are holding onto the purse stings so tightly these days.
    The kiosk idea could work for that. Do a demo running directly from the phone. Keyboard, mouse, speakers, nfc, Miracast, HDMI. All could be shown off. Get the masses noticing BlackBerry again. Multiple travelling kiosks going from mall to mall. Renting space at malls or large centres for a week at a time.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    bungaboy and Corbu like this.
    04-03-14 01:43 PM
    Sorry guys
    Use your thumbs...
    04-03-14 01:51 PM
    Nice bbm article from Forbes

Though the headline seems to be misleading as the article has no substantiation to suggest that the stickers are selling, just that the downloads of bbm appear to have spiked with the update.

BlackBerry Gets Surprisingly Hot Early Sales With BBM Stickers - Forbes
    sidhuk, Mr BBRY, W Hoa and 11 others like this.
    04-03-14 02:01 PM
    They don't have a big enough customer base to do that. They had a couple but closed them down due to lack of interest.

Posted via CB10
    BB has many outlet stores similar to the AppleStore in Indonesia.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-03-14 02:12 PM
    Nice bbm article from Forbes

Though the headline seems to be misleading as the article has no substantiation to suggest that the stickers are selling, just that the downloads of bbm appear to have spiked with the update.

BlackBerry Gets Surprisingly Hot Early Sales With BBM Stickers - Forbes
    Spiked indeed:

As a matter of fact, the early interest in BBM stickers is so high that BBM has shot to #18 on Indonesia’s iPhone sales chart of all applications, as well as #32 in South Africa. BBM is a Top 100 app measured in revenue generation in 10 countries. The new feature also seems to be goosing download volumes, as BBM is moving back to Top 50 iPhone download status in UK, Canada and India.
    Mr BBRY, bungaboy, zyben and 7 others like this.
    04-03-14 02:35 PM
    The kiosk idea could work for that. Do a demo running directly from the phone. Keyboard, mouse, speakers, nfc, Miracast, HDMI. All could be shown off. Get the masses noticing BlackBerry again. Multiple travelling kiosks going from mall to mall. Renting space at malls or large centres for a week at a time.

Tim Smith from my Z10 on Rogers
    They tried this in the UK, since market share is hitting zero here I guess it wasn't a success.
    04-03-14 02:45 PM
    Spiked indeed:

As a matter of fact, the early interest in BBM stickers is so high that BBM has shot to #18 on Indonesia’s iPhone sales chart of all applications, as well as #32 in South Africa. BBM is a Top 100 app measured in revenue generation in 10 countries. The new feature also seems to be goosing download volumes, as BBM is moving back to Top 50 iPhone download status in UK, Canada and India.
    I was wrong, I looked a little closer and the article does seem to be based on revenue generation . This is a nice bit of news.
    04-03-14 02:46 PM
    It actually closed GREEN lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 03:00 PM
    OT- tomorrow a new listing is going public. TWD on the TSXV. This is going to be Canada's first publicly traded marijuana stock. Will be quite interesting to see how it plays out.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 03:03 PM
    They tried this in the UK, since market share is hitting zero here I guess it wasn't a success.
    They didn't really do that here...they had displays - Selfridges, etc., but you had to go to Carphone Warehouse to actually purchase the phone, and then the price hit curious customers in the face and they left with a Galaxy S4 lol

Unless I missed some ?

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    04-03-14 03:08 PM
    Top in app revenue generators for BBM on iOS

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbmapp.jpg

BBM - iOS Store Top Apps | App Annie
    04-03-14 03:11 PM
    I'm guessing that is because those are the only bbm revenue generators right now, right?

I have to admit I've been enjoying sending these big obnoxious stickers to friends.

• C00087C61 - Non Traditional Premed
    • C00039A66 - Van City Coffee, finding the best Lattes around our beautiful city
    • C00124663 - Vancouver WhitecapsFC - A supporter and Capo's perspective
    bungaboy, sidhuk and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-03-14 03:14 PM
    They didn't really do that here...they had displays - Selfridges, etc., but you had to go to Carphone Warehouse to actually purchase the phone, and then the price hit curious customers in the face and they left with a Galaxy S4 lol

Unless I missed some ?

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    That speaks to how successful it actually was... they had a traveling set-up that when from City to City demoing BB10 and I think you could buy direct there and then but there was very little interest - I put a photo up a few hundred pages ago - it was just sales people standing around looking bored because nobody was interested...
    04-03-14 03:17 PM
    Cause so many people like to make major purchases at a temporary kiosk in the Mall?

The issues isn't people ability to obtain a BlackBerry, the issue is the lack of desire by the average person to even consider a BlackBerry.

BlackBerry has an image to repair and needs to let the masses know what is different about BB10.... just not sure how you do that when they are holding onto the purse stings so tightly these days.
    Up around here you go to any mall and there are at least 3-5 kiosks selling every brand of phone. Some single carriers, some multiple carriers.
    The idea of a dedicated Blackberry booth would be to operate with all local carriers but the advantage is that the sales staff would be pro Blackberry. They could show off the phones and let people make smart intelligent choices rather than being brainwashed by some kid who is only trying to push a sale for an iPhone or Samsung, etc. for their promotion of the month.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, sidhuk and Shanerredflag like this.
    04-03-14 03:21 PM
    I'm guessing that is because those are the only bbm revenue generators right now, right?
    That would be my guess.
    bungaboy, sidhuk and dusdal like this.
    04-03-14 03:21 PM
113,256 ... 25472548254925502551 ...