View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Latest has it that z30 sells for 250$ through the EPP, and z10 and q5 are now selling for 99$!

That is for people lucky enough to still know someone working at BBRY!
    Sent using my ? Z30

Sent using my ? Z30
    04-01-14 10:29 AM
    Quick comment on Greg's comment about our inability to affect stock prices.
    I just sold a block (not BBRY) and watched the SP went down 0.2% coinciding precisely the volume and time I placed the order.
    So, I guess we can indeed affect market prices, albeit a fraction of a percent...LOL
    04-01-14 10:53 AM
    I just sold a block (not BBRY) and watched the SP went down 0.2% coinciding precisely the volume and time I placed the order.
    Somebody bought your shares, though, and for them the stock went down at that instant so why doesn't it work for them?
    04-01-14 11:21 AM
    Somebody bought your shares, though, and for them the stock went down at that instant so why doesn't it work for them?
    Yeah, there was a buyer waiting for that volume and price (I sold just that). Not sure how it works, but SP dropped and than bounced back up.
    04-01-14 11:33 AM
    Quick comment on Greg's comment about our inability to affect stock prices.
    So, I guess we can indeed affect market prices, albeit a fraction of a percent...LOL
    What ever you want to believe
    04-01-14 11:36 AM
    If it's a super low volume stock, and not trading hundreds / thousands of shares every minute, then yes, one can manipulate price by selling into the bid or buying into the ask.

Posted via CB10
    plasmid_boy and bungaboy like this.
    04-01-14 11:42 AM
    If it's a super low volume stock, and not trading hundreds / thousands of shares every minute, then yes, one can manipulate price by selling into the bid or buying into the ask.

Posted via CB10
    I actually don't deal with stuff (no time). I buy BBRY and hold. But for other stocks, I let my trader take care of it. My conversation with him is usually interesting, I just tell him how much money I want to take out, then he explains his strategy, current situation etc., all sound like Greek to me and I usually just say ok lets do it...
    04-01-14 11:54 AM
    Man biostocks can't just get a break...at this rate my april calls will expire worthless also
    04-01-14 12:22 PM
    Man biostocks can't just get a break...at this rate my april calls will expire worthless also
    OT alert!!

I agree, we are actually below yesterday mornings pre-market ... and prior to the news. Sometimes you have to wonder if good news is worth it. The Indexes are still holding their gap(s) up today, but no one believes they'll hold them going forward. We have all pharmas strong at the opening. The IBB has to hold its 238.60 level where it sits at the moment. The NBI is doing fine but the biotech stocks gave up all of their impressive gains accept ACAD. HALO has stopped trading at this price. Crazy.

Looks like BBRY is basing at $ 8.00/shr, it is holding at a slightly higher low today to form a pennant.
    plasmid_boy, jxnb, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    04-01-14 12:30 PM
    You think the weakness comes from a big sell off with prana bio today morgan? I can't even get a reading on the HALO chart its just everywhere, MACD is still not close to crossing up yet and we remain oversold. Any thoughts?

THanks M8!

OT alert!!

I agree, we are actually below yesterday mornings pre-market ... and prior to the news. Sometimes you have to wonder if good news is worth it. The Indexes are still holding their gap(s) up today, but no one believes they'll hold them going forward. We have all pharmas strong at the opening. The IBB has to hold its 238.60 level where it sits at the moment. The NBI is doing fine but the biotech stocks gave up all of their impressive gains accept ACAD. HALO has stopped trading at this price. Crazy.

Looks like BBRY is basing at $ 8.00/shr, it is holding at a slightly higher low today to form a pennant.
    04-01-14 12:35 PM
    You think the weakness comes from a big sell off with prana bio today morgan? I can't even get a reading on the HALO chart its just everywhere, MACD is still not close to crossing up yet and we remain oversold. Any thoughts?

THanks M8!
    You are probably right, this isn't the first pharma to get trashed is it? We are seeing a few of them collaspe lately and it takes the rhythm out of the Index. Both Indexes are still bullish but stocks like HALO have sold off and aren't trading. We did 10,000 shares in the past 20 minutes and there is this wait and see attitude right now. I'm not sure what is holding the Indexes up other than ACAD. Strange trading here, maybe we are just too early to come blasting out of the gate when individual companies are still failing in a big way. Perhaps we'll see a pop in the final hour.
    Corbu, rarsen, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    04-01-14 12:44 PM
    What? Nobody's gonna say it? GREEEENNNN. LOL

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 01:22 PM
    OT: Morgan, just wanted to see if you had a take on the fuel cells stocks and if you've followed any?
    04-01-14 01:43 PM
    OT: Morgan, just wanted to see if you had a take on the fuel cells stocks and if you've followed any?
    He's commented briefly before and I believe he basically said it's all speculative.

Posted via CB10
    morganplus8 likes this.
    04-01-14 01:44 PM
    He's commented briefly before and I believe he basically said it's all speculative.

Posted via CB10
    Must have missed, thanks!
    morganplus8 likes this.
    04-01-14 02:00 PM
    What? Nobody's gonna say it? GREEEENNNN. LOL

Posted via CB10
    Well . . . kinda afraid of the Jinx! Now look what you did!
    04-01-14 02:23 PM
    Well . . . kinda afraid of the Jinx! Now look what you did!
    GREEN!!! Haha...
    cjcampbell, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    04-01-14 02:29 PM
    OT, but why didn't BlackBerry wait until they had actually pushed the big green button before announcing the BBM update? No one was expecting it today, so I don't see why they couldn't have launched it first and announced it the second after...would have avoided the anxiety and negative posts from some people...

PS - $1.99 for a sticker pack? I guess, but I would have imagined $.99 would have made sense at this point. Hopefully it isn't yet another amazing BlackBerry pricing fiasco. I love the idea, but really want it to fly. Popularity is more important than profit in the very short term. Perhaps they should have set the price at $1.99, but offered a 30-day $.99 introductory sale...
    Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    plasmid_boy, sidhuk and notafanboy like this.
    04-01-14 02:32 PM
    You guys probably all know about this, but still...

For OT musings: On A 'Rigged' Wall Street, Milliseconds Make All The Difference : NPR
    04-01-14 02:47 PM
    You guys probably all know about this, but still...

For OT musings: On A 'Rigged' Wall Street, Milliseconds Make All The Difference : NPR
    This is fun to watch.

Katsuyama vs. O'Brien - who won the fight?

The fight that stopped NYSE trading: Highlights
    Tuesday, 1 Apr 2014 | 4:00 PM ET

sidhuk, Corbu, plasmid_boy and 1 others like this.
    04-01-14 05:44 PM
    Other OT afterhours reading in the Related Technologies and Security file:

Tesla electric cars vulnerable to remote unlocking hack, researchers say - SmartPlanet
    Who is Tesla's OS supplier, maybe BB could give them a helping hand.

The Secret About Online Ad Traffic: One-Third Is Bogus - WSJ.com

Enjoy the week waiting for the BB shares to rise.
    Corbu, bungaboy and bizzarothor like this.
    04-01-14 05:47 PM
    This is fun to watch.

thanks for this video. link for full video.
    The great debate: Combating HFTs image - CNBC
    04-01-14 06:32 PM
    This is fun to watch.

That's awesome!
    Scammers can make money sometimes, but value providers will end up making money all the time.
    bungaboy likes this.
    04-01-14 07:06 PM
    thanks for this video. link for full video.
    The great debate: Combating HFTs image - CNBC
    Here is a Poll on who won the debate. (Or as I like to phrase the question who ISN'T the loud mouth BSing arsehole)

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-hft-poll.jpg
    sidhuk, rarsen, Corbu and 2 others like this.
    04-01-14 07:24 PM
    Other OT afterhours reading in the Related Technologies and Security file:

Tesla electric cars vulnerable to remote unlocking hack, researchers say - SmartPlanet
    Who is Tesla's OS supplier, maybe BB could give them a helping hand.

The Secret About Online Ad Traffic: One-Third Is Bogus - WSJ.com

Enjoy the week waiting for the BB shares to rise.
    Uh, that part of the car, I'm not sure. But it might be bbry

OK, reading the article, this is tesla being a car maker.... that knows nothing about IT.
    Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 07:31 PM
113,256 ... 25422543254425452546 ...