View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    75% of the average daily volume in the first 30 minutes.

The day is long.
    Yep - I think the results were mixed enough that each side in this battle will try to claim victory. As the reports on the ER come out, the SP may move in either direction. Note sure who will win today but BBRY has stopped the bleeding, now on to getting up and marching on before it gets left behind.
    03-28-14 09:15 AM
    Yep - I think the results were mixed enough that each side in this battle will try to claim victory. As the reports on the ER come out, the SP may move in either direction. Note sure who will win today but BBRY has stopped the bleeding, now on to getting up and marching on before it gets left behind.
    I think the shorts exit is getting smaller and smaller and the longer they wait the worth it will be for them now.
    03-28-14 09:18 AM
    Seems to be a distinct absence of spin from major business news outlets.

Are the stories still being prepped?
    03-28-14 09:18 AM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140328_092916.png

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-28-14 09:29 AM
    Anyone out there got a nice analysis on the status of the Bollinger Bands for today's trading session?
    03-28-14 09:35 AM
    Anyone out there got a nice analysis on the status of the Bollinger Bands for today's trading session?
    They are not in play here.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 09:39 AM
    Wouldnt be surprised if no shorts have covered and they actually added more shorts
    03-28-14 09:41 AM
    They are not in play here.

Posted via CB10
    They're not, but they've been tightening for the last few weeks. Large movements during those times are more likely to stick.
    03-28-14 09:41 AM
    03-28-14 09:49 AM
    Needs to clear and hold above 9.25. Being pressed here

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 09:53 AM
    What's wrong with this article? It's all fact and no opinion.

morganplus8, rarsen and Mr BBRY like this.
    03-28-14 09:56 AM
    My 2 cents.

Looking at the headlines, this company simply can't catch a break. A whole lot of negative spinning out there. Same old story.

This video is one short and depressing example of the media clowns doing their thing (from Bloomberg):

http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjourna...wmnSgvIsAEcupb

A minute and a half is enough to get my blood boiling. Don't watch this if you haven't taken your meds.

Don't know what can be done about this but I wish something could be. Image is everything and BBRY needs better PR.

/End of rant. Sorry.

Aside from that, quite pleased with this morning's results. Let's press ahead.
    03-28-14 09:57 AM
    On the CTV spots, they've said some positive stuff about the ER. Was pleasantly surprised. Said that they are no longer on life support and making progress towards recovery.

Posted via CB10
    Corbu, morganplus8, zyben and 2 others like this.
    03-28-14 09:59 AM
    What's wrong with this article? It's all fact and no opinion.
    Almost every article has only focused on the negatives and you know that by just looking at the title of the article that grabs your eye. There was so much positive things that happened this morning but you dont see the title saying "Blackberry beat eps by 500 percent" or "Blackberry turning the ship around" or anything positive.
    zyben and bungaboy like this.
    03-28-14 09:59 AM
    My 2 cents.

Looking at the headlines, this company simply can't catch a break. A whole lot of negative spinning out there. Same old story.

This video is one short and depressing example of the media clowns doing their thing (from Bloomberg):

[video]http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/video/c2Y21mbDorGSLdgyTDwmnSgvIsAEcupb?autoplay=1#ooid=c 2Y21mbDorGSLdgyTDwmnSgvIsAEcupb[/url]

A minute and a half is enough to get my blood boiling. Don't watch this if you haven't taken your meds.

Don't know what can be done about this but I wish something could be. Image is everything and BBRY needs better PR.

/End of rant. Sorry.

Aside from that, quite pleased with this morning's results. Let's press ahead.
    My point exactly
    03-28-14 10:04 AM
    CORE is $148 million, but in the last Q they estimated $475 million in the next two quarters, $327 million are expected in the next Q?

"Others" revenue fell 19%, that includes QNX, BB10, BBM and Others. The break down of this item is needed to understand what's happening, but It looks awful. The service revenue (BIS fee) is the high margin business that is keeping BlackBerry alive, but It's falling even faster this Q, 14%. They need a new business with healthy growth to pay the bills.
    03-28-14 10:06 AM
    This guy has a Sell rating and a $5 price target:

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/black...jqcX0JjPw.html

I have a hard time with this biased nonsense...

I promise I won't keep posting such negative stuff.

Man, do I wish JC and BBRY manage to turn this thing around...

And a good day to everyone!
    03-28-14 10:09 AM
    Let's remember that Chen was cleaning the last corners of house with dirt left from the last CEO, et. al, with regards to this ER.

I'm a bit concerned with BBM at the moment, but overall as a company, I think that we are already on an upward climb.
    Low bb10 handset sales also have me worried, but with the Z30, Z3, and hopefully the Q20 (being as unique as it sounds), these devices will no doubt bolster greatly our market position in handsets sold.
    BlackBerry can't get the Q20 out fast enough IMO.
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 03-28-14 at 10:29 AM.
    georg4BB and bungaboy like this.
    03-28-14 10:14 AM
    "We were once a $20 billion company,? Chen has said. ?It?s not out of the question that we could go back and recapture old ground. That may sound a little funny to you right now, but you never know.?
    http://www.bidnessetc.com/21338-blac...2014-earnings/

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    03-28-14 10:21 AM
    03-28-14 10:36 AM
    Let's remember that Chen was cleaning the last corners of house with dirt left from the last CEO, et. al, with regards to this ER.

I'm a bit concerned with BBM at the moment, but overall as a company, I think that we are already on an upward climb.
    Low bb10 handset sales also have me worried, but with the Z30, Z3, and hopefully the Q20 (being as unique as it sounds), these devices will no doubt bolster greatly our market position in handsets sold.
    BlackBerry can't get the Q20 out fast enough IMO.
    You might have a point about the z3 and the q20 depending on the marketing but there is no chance that the Z30 makes a significant different to market postion - none - and that's nothing to do with the phone itself - it's simply sold in too few places with virtually no marketing. For example, in the UK, the "launch" consisted of 20 journalists in a room for an hour - that was the start and end of the marketing effort.
    Corbu and Bacon Munchers like this.
    03-28-14 10:42 AM
    03-28-14 10:50 AM
    And we are red
    03-28-14 11:02 AM
    Option sellers win again. Though Max Pain at $9, wondering if they'll push it down there EOD.
    That's what I'm seeing now. Unless the funds want control .... and they really should send the message.
    03-28-14 11:06 AM
    03-28-14 11:11 AM
113,256 ... 25302531253225332534 ...