View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Yet another reluctant correction on the White House story!

BlackBerry apparently still ‘in’ at Obama White House | SiliconBeat
    03-23-14 06:59 AM
    News Flash!!!

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-chenobama2.jpg
    sidhuk, morganplus8, Corbu and 4 others like this.
    03-23-14 10:15 AM
    And here are with yet another major flaw in Android.

Android PMS Privilege Escalation Vulnerabilities Found | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 03-23-14 at 12:24 PM.
    morganplus8, Corbu, zyben and 5 others like this.
    03-23-14 11:12 AM
    Few people at the gym tried to download XBBM on their Android and Ios devices. The process is too cumbersome. Only one out of 6 people successfully completed the registration and added me as a contact. I know the rest are gonna give it up. The worst thing is that they will tell others that bbm is too complicated.
    Blackberry needs to come up with some easy way to download and add contacts.

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    CDM76, Corbu, zyben and 1 others like this.
    03-23-14 11:31 AM
    Few people at the gym tried to download XBBM on their Android and Ios devices. The process is too cumbersome. Only one out of 6 people successfully completed the registration and added me as a contact. I know the rest are gonna give it up. The worst thing is that they will tell others that bbm is too complicated.
    Blackberry needs to come up with some easy way to download and add contacts.

I am confused on why they find it confusing.

1. Go to BBM. Now on Android and iPhone. and it points you to the app in the appropriate app store.
    2. Download and install app
    3. Create BBID
    4. Invite friends through email or text message.
    5. Done!
    sidhuk, morganplus8, zyben and 2 others like this.
    03-23-14 11:41 AM
    The fact is and what many don't understand is BlackBerry Is not for the masses and they WILL never be allowed to use BlackBerry made phones. NSA understands this and their agents who post here understand this. Why do you think the elite all use BlackBerry? The Germans made the mistake of not using BlackBerry (which the US propaganda machine is encouraging) and look what the US did to them.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 11:45 AM
    I am confused on why they find it confusing.

1. Go to BBM. Now on Android and iPhone. and it points you to the app in the appropriate app store.
    2. Download and install app
    3. Create BBID
    4. Invite friends through email or text message.
    5. Done!
    I know LoL.
    Android guys got confused because there was more than one choice to download BBM. One was to open in browser link or playstore. Because first link was browser so all most all clicked on that and It came back with invalid link message and at that time they said they will try it again when they get home. Lol.
    The Ios download link didn't work at all. I know this has happened before with other people.
    The only guy who successfully completed that because I told him that bbm is not for dumb people.
    bungaboy, Corbu and rarsen like this.
    03-23-14 11:47 AM
    The fact is and what many don't understand is BlackBerry Is not for the masses and they WILL never be allowed to use BlackBerry made phones. NSA understands this and their agents who post here understand this. Why do you think the elite all use BlackBerry? The Germans made the mistake of not using BlackBerry (which the US propaganda machine is encouraging) and look what the US did to them.

Posted via CB10
    WHAT??????
    CDM76 likes this.
    03-23-14 11:59 AM
    Now a word from our Leader . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-chen-mock-2.jpg
    03-23-14 12:20 PM
    WHAT??????
    Lol, I hear you.

03-23-14 12:45 PM
    Folks need to start exercising their grey matter a bit. It works wonders you know. The lost art of thinking!

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    sidhuk, Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-23-14 12:57 PM
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140323_131451.png
    Nice to see that one can personalize the BBM PIN. Along with Facebook Twitter friends invites to download bbm

Corbu, Shanerredflag and rarsen like this.
    03-23-14 01:16 PM
    Z30 is in the finals!!! Let's help ensure its win

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/03...obile-madness/

As I'm on CB10 app I can't, but someone should forward this to Kevin or Blaize and see if can get it on CB front page!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag and bungaboy like this.
    03-23-14 01:55 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140323_131451.png 
Views:	1400 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	257622
    Nice to see that one can personalize the BBM PIN. Along with Facebook Twitter friends invites to download bbm

I'd love to be able to customize mine. Too bad existing clients can't do this!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 01:56 PM
    Z30 is in the finals!!! Let's help ensure its win

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2014/03...obile-madness/

As I'm on CB10 app I can't, but someone should forward this to Kevin or Blaize and see if can get it on CB front page!!!!

Posted via CB10
    Go to app/settings and toggle "open URL with BB BROWSER", (not in the app)...then you can vote, play, use reader...whatever, just like the big puter. (I have voted on all three you posted here from the app )

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    Attachment 257627
    sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    03-23-14 02:05 PM
    White House Android Phone Tests Don't Signal BlackBerry's Retirement

Despite the testing, BlackBerry is in no danger of being ousted from the White House or the Department of Defense. BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 is currently the most secure commercial infrastructure available for mobile devices. When the BlackBerry device is configured appropriately, it's very secure, and with the right add-on technology, such as SecuSmart's encryption chip, the BlackBerry can handle classified information, something other smartphones can't do.

White House Android Phone Tests Don't Signal BlackBerry's Retirement
    03-23-14 02:57 PM
    Go to app/settings and toggle "open URL with BB BROWSER", (not in the app)...then you can vote, play, use reader...whatever, just like the big puter. (I have voted on all three you posted here from the app )

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    Attachment 257627
    Sorry, I misspoke. I was able to vote on my Z30. I just can't fwd the link to other CB10 users by way of this app.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 05:12 PM
    More OT after-hours reading material in the Related Technologies and Security file, this time initiating Banking using smart phones in emerging countries:
    How mobile banking could bring the next billion online - SmartPlanet

On a side note Jimmy Carter (Former US President and engineer) is quoted as saying that he doesn't appreciate the possibility of being spied upon by various agencies and prefers writting letters versus using E-mailing.
    Last edited by rarsen; 03-23-14 at 06:48 PM.
    morganplus8, Corbu, sidhuk and 7 others like this.
    03-23-14 06:15 PM
    03-23-14 07:08 PM
    Guys;

Go an pay a visit over here and show them some love. They are horribly confused.

Patent Troll Blackberry Says Ryan Seacrest's Typo Keyboard Is "Deliberate Copy" | Cult of Mac
    Corbu, sidhuk, zyben and 6 others like this.
    03-23-14 07:56 PM
    03-23-14 08:45 PM
    03-23-14 11:57 PM
    OT :
    mitigated oops, sorry : mixed feelings about the flat design ...
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140324_102747.png

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140324_103858.png
    03-24-14 06:32 AM
    Update: 11:45 PM EST 3.23.2014 – We’ve been tipped that these images posted do not resemble 10.3 and this is merely an early test build that was a transitional build testing the bedrock for 10.3 and the refined User Interface**
    03-24-14 07:00 AM
    Not to get anybody's hopes up . . . . but look what Bla1ze threw out. LoL

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...77/index2.html
    sidhuk, bigbadben10, zyben and 3 others like this.
    03-24-14 07:22 AM
113,251 ... 25132514251525162517 ...