View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    A little OT, but can i get an opinion on this video?

Interesting take on it.

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    03-19-14 06:25 PM
    No, just something I thought up over the weekend.

Posted via CB10
    This is yours? Ah ****. Now I feel like an ***. Sorry man.
    03-19-14 06:31 PM
    It's not for business either.

I'm getting into insect farming for business.

This was just a random series of thoughts.

Posted via CB10
    Insect farming eh? Is this for sales to pet stores for food or the newer insects for human food idea? I've heard of doing it for both.
    03-19-14 06:34 PM
    That's assuming he gets elected. There are many quotes, many, but not all, taken out of context, of what he's said that don't exactly paint the picture of a well groomed leader.
    Nice hair! :-)
    sidhuk likes this.
    03-19-14 06:35 PM
    Insect farming eh? Is this for sales to pet stores for food or the newer insects for human food idea? I've heard of doing it for both.
    All of the above plus an organic fertilizer/pesticide/fungicide and bloom stimulant.

Still in the research stages, but promising early results.

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell, zyben and sidhuk like this.
    03-19-14 06:46 PM
    A little OT, but can i get an opinion on this video?

Well I thought the music fits quite well. As for the theories I really didn't put much time or thought into them because I, honestly, just don't have the time.

But I will add that thinking outside the box is a good thing. Otherwise, nothing new would ever be created. Passion is a good thing.
    Shanerredflag, zyben and sidhuk like this.
    03-19-14 06:49 PM
    Well I thought the music fits quite well. As for the theories I really didn't put much time or thought into them because I, honestly, just don't have the time.

But I will add that thinking outside the box is a good thing. Otherwise, nothing new would ever be created. Passion is a good thing.
    It's paired with another theory that looks at a family of anticancer compounds that were thought to be xenobiotic but actually occur in a rather ubiquitous edible seaweed.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, zyben and sidhuk like this.
    03-19-14 06:56 PM
    US tech giants knew of NSA data collection, agency's top lawyer insists

NSA general counsel Rajesh De contradicts months of angry denials from big companies like Yahoo and Google

US tech giants knew of NSA data collection, agency's top lawyer insists | World news | theguardian.com
    03-19-14 07:28 PM

NSA general counsel Rajesh De contradicts months of angry denials from big companies like Yahoo and Google

US tech giants knew of NSA data collection, agency's top lawyer insists | World news | theguardian.com
    Quelle surprise!

The senior lawyer for the National Security Agency stated unequivocally on Wednesday that US technology companies were fully aware of the surveillance agency’s widespread collection of data, contradicting months of angry denials from the firms.

Rajesh De, the NSA general counsel, said all communications content and associated metadata harvested by the NSA under a 2008 surveillance law occurred with the knowledge of the companies – both for the internet collection program known as Prism and for the so-called “upstream” collection of communications moving across the internet.

Asked during a Wednesday hearing of the US government’s institutional privacy watchdog if collection under the law, known as Section 702 or the Fisa Amendments Act, occurred with the “full knowledge and assistance of any company from which information is obtained,” De replied: “Yes.”

When the Guardian and the Washington Post broke the Prism story in June, thanks to documents leaked by whistleblower Edward Snowden, nearly all the companies listed as participating in the program – Yahoo, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook and AOL – claimed they did not know about a surveillance practice described as giving NSA vast access to their customers’ data. Some, like Apple, said they had “never heard” the term Prism.
    zyben, rarsen and sidhuk like this.
    03-19-14 08:03 PM
    Quelle surprise!

[/SIZE]
    Ya totally shocked...... not

CB10'n it via da Z
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    03-19-14 08:09 PM
    M8, I have the Galaxy Note 3 which seems to be holding up fine, can do what I need to I guess on it. Mainly got it for when I travel but no real big problems with it so far. Best Buy had it for dirt cheap a few month ago only reason I bought it
    When I first looked at a note 3, I cringed over the silly-sized 'thing'.
    Yesterday, I was watching a client pop the stylus pen out, and happily tap away.
    Bottom line is that I believe that to grab the full spectrum of devices, BlackBerry will need to counter with one of these stylus devices too. It really does make sense when you consider all persons using devices out there; (think Asian business men). In Vancouver BC, I see oodles of them with note 3's.

PS - The final smash IMO would be the dumb-tablet; say, 8" with thin bezel?
    03-19-14 08:10 PM
    Doesn't look like BlackBerry will be getting its $72+ million dollars owed out of Venezuela anytime soon given what's happening with other players:

Air Canada suspends Venezuela flights on 'civil unrest'
    Wars have been started over smaller issues.
    03-19-14 08:14 PM
    ... Well, first off, Adam and Eve were not skinny dipping when the Angel of the Lord was instructing them to not eat from this 'tree'.

I have heard similar ideologies using hemp or Cannabis here too.

Best to learn it straight-away from the only book that has never been proven wrong (only misinterpreted), which is the Bible.

BTW - All present know that I too enjoy a good conspiracy. Especially since most end up being correct, in time.
    03-19-14 08:28 PM
    All of the above plus an organic fertilizer/pesticide/fungicide and bloom stimulant.

Still in the research stages, but promising early results.

Posted via CB10
    Great idea. Insects have one of the highest BV ratings to humans known. Number one is mothers milk, but no adults that I know (me incl.) would go for that.... gross!

BTW - you won't need pesticides if you, well, farm pests.

Keep us posted!
    03-19-14 08:38 PM
    OT: So YES I finally got my Z30 and i've been playing with it, I came across something weird I used Blackberry Transfer to get everything from my Q and put it to the Z30 but now on the Z30 I can't fill the screen up with apps it is only taking exactly same space with the Q10 screen so i basically have the bottom half of my screen empty and can't move apps into that space. Anyone know a fix?
    03-19-14 09:24 PM
    OT: So YES I finally got my Z30 and i've been playing with it, I came across something weird I used Blackberry Transfer to get everything from my Q and put it to the Z30 but now on the Z30 I can't fill the screen up with apps it is only taking exactly same space with the Q10 screen so i basically have the bottom half of my screen empty and can't move apps into that space. Anyone know a fix?
    Have you tried a hard reset?

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 09:28 PM
    I'm embarrassed so say this....but how I go about doing that *blush*
    EDIT: Figured it out but nothing..might need to wipe it
    Have you tried a hard reset?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by slipstream89; 03-19-14 at 09:43 PM.
    03-19-14 09:32 PM
    I'm embarrassed so say this....but how I go about doing that *blush*
    EDIT: Figured it out but nothing..might need to wipe it
    Hold the volume up and down keys simultaneously until the phone goes black and starts to reboot. Could be 20-30 seconds or so

Posted via CB10
    slipstream89 likes this.
    03-19-14 09:44 PM

OT but interesting, especially in view of above:
    BBC News - TED 2014: Larry Page on Google's robotic future

Mr Page was also asked about the Edward Snowden revelations, following a surprise appearance from the whistle-blower at Ted.

"It is disappointing that the government secretly did this stuff and didn't tell us about it," said Mr Page.
    cjcampbell, zyben, jxnb and 3 others like this.
    03-19-14 09:49 PM
    That's weird. Used same to transfer from my Z10 without any issues. U try a hard reset by holding the two volume buttons down together until the word BlackBerry appears on screen.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 10:41 PM
    EDIT: All fixed good to go!

No luck..im officially stumped

Yeah tried that also, doing a wipe right now

That's weird. Used same to transfer from my Z10 without any issues. U try a hard reset by holding the two volume buttons down together until the word BlackBerry appears on screen.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by slipstream89; 03-20-14 at 02:27 AM.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-19-14 10:48 PM
    03-19-14 11:34 PM
    Bbry is so undervalued it's not even funny

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 11:58 PM
    No thanks Google. I think I will stick to my even better BlackBerry keyboard, and skip the data mining:

http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/19/g...get+(Engadget)

Man! I hope the stock pops again tomorrow. Wonder what the reason for a near 5% gain was today? Couldn't be Z30 being sold direct(!?)
    03-20-14 01:04 AM
    ... Well, first off, Adam and Eve were not skinny dipping when the Angel of the Lord was instructing them to not eat from this 'tree'.

Best to learn it straight-away from the only book that has never been proven wrong (only misinterpreted), which is the Bible.
    The trick here is that 'God' didn't write the Bible. Moses supposedly wrote the first 5 books of the Old Testament as a collection of moral stories and fables designed to pass along knowledge which he'd learned from the Egyptians who raised him to the Jewish people he was taking out of Egypt.

As for them not skinny dipping, they did start the story off naked.
    Last edited by morlock_man; 03-20-14 at 05:18 AM.
    03-20-14 05:02 AM
113,256 ... 25072508250925102511 ...