View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Yes, privacy and security matter to customers. BBM delivers on both

Yes, privacy and security matter to customers. BBM delivers on both. | Inside BlackBerry
    03-19-14 08:19 AM
    BlackBerry Z30 Now Available on ShopBlackBerry.com in US - N4BB

Buy the z30 directly from BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully this means that Verizon's exclusive has ended and that the AT&T branded phone we have been seeing in the wild will be coming soon. Most buyers get their phones from the carriers so if AT&T would actually offer it will be a benefit. I am glad to see BlackBerry is offering the phone unlocked direct as well.

Initially I remember one of the C Suite saying that BB10 phones would be sold without exclusivity - I think that is the better way to go for the future as well and let BlackBerry offer phones direct for those who want to buy them that way.
    03-19-14 08:43 AM
    O.T. here, I know some of you own biotech stocks and we are dreadfully slow here with BBRY so I thought I would mention HALO for those that own it. The chart pattern for HALO is much like all the other Biotech stocks so this holds true for PSDV, THLD, XOMA etc., they are all below their major indexes with the exception of THLD which is enjoying a Golden Cross but no rally! Here is the chart pattern for HALO and from it you might see that the sector is coming alive again:

Attachment 256107

HALO is completing what is defined as a Pennant Formation, not unlike the one that BBRY formed more than a year ago. These Pennants resolve to the upside 75% of the time and this one should be no diffierent. We need to clear the downtrend line, close above the recent highs of $ 13.80/shr and we should be ready to rally to the 50-dma next. I see us getting important news very soon that will determine the size of our next move. The news is likely to re-shape the chart in a very big way. Look for us to breakout here and rally to the $ 15.20/shr area while we await major news.
    Thanks Morgan! I'm really hoping they release some information this week - or at the very least get back to $15 so my March calls break even. The upcoming catalysts are supposed to be before the end of Q1, but knowing my luck, they are going to wait until the last week/day of March.
    03-19-14 08:49 AM
    Looking like it could be a good day here. I'm seeing the finish to a cup and handle that started yesterday

Posted via CB10

EDIT - Just for the visual of what I see..... This is a 2 minute chart....

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screenshot-36-.png
    Last edited by cjcampbell; 03-19-14 at 09:01 AM.
    jxnb, bungaboy, sidhuk and 8 others like this.
    03-19-14 08:50 AM
    Looking like it could be a good day here. I'm seeing the finish to a cup and handle that started yesterday

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully but how many head fakes have we seen in the past couple weeks
    03-19-14 08:52 AM
    Hopefully but how many head fakes have we seen in the past couple weeks
    Strong price action here. Seems to be more than a head fake. I'm thinking we might break higher from here.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-19-14 09:02 AM

Would have been a perfectly designed BlackBerry commercial

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 09:08 AM

Would have been a perfectly designed BlackBerry commercial

Posted via CB10
    What was the result last weekend again?

Lol...kidding. (not really) lol

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    03-19-14 09:14 AM
    Seems we now have a 2 cent gap at 9.20.. talking about bad luck ;-)

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 09:28 AM
    I know Doc was looking for one z30 for at@t.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=_IZapbIw

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140319_100550.png

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-19-14 10:07 AM
    Yes, privacy and security matter to customers. BBM delivers on both

Yes, privacy and security matter to customers. BBM delivers on both. | Inside BlackBerry
    I don't mean to be a spoil sport at all, but as wonderful as these statements are, how many people get up in the morning and read the BlackBerry blog?

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    rarsen and morganplus8 like this.
    03-19-14 10:17 AM
    I don't mean to be a spoil sport at all, but as wonderful as these statements are, how many people get up in the morning and read the BlackBerry blog?

That's why we post here, Tweet and share on social...to spread the word...

sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    03-19-14 10:46 AM
    Connected the Z30 to the car via Bluetooth...that's pretty freaking cool.

03-19-14 11:17 AM
    Short-Term Bulls Target BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY) | Daily Option Blog | Schaeffer's Investment Research

By scooping up the calls, the traders expect BlackBerry -- currently 1.4% higher today at $9.33 -- to continue muscling its way north of the $9 level, which recently emerged as a layer of technical support. Specifically, because speculators paid a volume-weighted average price (VWAP) of $0.98 for the contracts, they're looking for the stock to surpass $9.98 (strike price plus VWAP) within the option's lifetime. However, if the shares slide south of the strike price and the contracts finish out of the money on April options expiration (roughly a month from today), the traders will forfeit 100% of the initial premium paid.
    rarsen, sidhuk, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    03-19-14 11:32 AM
    Connected the Z30 to the car via Bluetooth...that's pretty freaking cool.

http://i.imgur.com/ayfF09F.jpg
    Mount it, fire a BBM vid with rear camera on the road to show your trip, enjoy the beauty of the stereophonic sound ...
    We had one with Rarsen lately, I was amazed ... and if I remind correctly, so was he !
    Plus, while driving, share a glympse with friends/family so that they can track your arrival and drop a few -one finger operation- voicenotes to chat ... I love it.
    Corbu, sidhuk, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    03-19-14 11:36 AM
    It's already mounted. I use Pro Clip mounts for my phones. Cost an Arm & Leg but perfect fit and great quality.

Mount it, fire a BBM vid with rear camera on the road to show your trip, enjoy the beauty of the stereophonic sound ...
    We had one with Rarsen lately, I was amazed ... and if I remind correctly, so was he !
    Plus, while driving, share a glympse with friends/family so that they can track your arrival and drop a few -one finger operation- voicenotes to chat ... I love it.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-19-14 11:44 AM
    That's why we post here, Tweet and share on social...to spread the word...

It would be far more helpful if BlackBerry were to do a bit of this marketing stuff themselves.

notafanboy likes this.
    03-19-14 11:53 AM
    OT: Hey guys does anyone know a reliable place to get Z30 unlocked? I don't want to pay $50 for rogers to do it
    03-19-14 12:09 PM
    OT: Hey guys does anyone know a reliable place to get Z30 unlocked? I don't want to pay $50 for rogers to do it
    BlackBerry US Online Store - BlackBerry Z30 (GSM Unlocked) - Black
    03-19-14 12:15 PM
    This was posted a few days ago:

MobileXpressCanada.com, Fast Canadian Unlock Codes.
    bungaboy and slipstream89 like this.
    03-19-14 12:20 PM
    thanks zyben but not the entire phone loll just the unlock code

thanks hoa!

zyben, sidhuk and bungaboy like this.
    03-19-14 12:34 PM
    thanks zyben but not the entire phone loll just the unlock code

thanks hoa!
    Woops!
    03-19-14 12:46 PM
    Nice mid afternoon movement going on. Looking to break out here.... or at least try

Posted via CB10
    jxnb, sidhuk, bungaboy and 2 others like this.
    03-19-14 12:59 PM
    green sea today, nice to watch!
    jxnb, sidhuk, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    03-19-14 01:03 PM
    Anyone know if that golden cross has happened
    03-19-14 01:26 PM
113,256 ... 25052506250725082509 ...