1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Is that the "Golden Cross" I see ahead?
    jake simmons3 likes this.
    03-14-14 01:19 PM
    Today's trading is a really fun watch. So far, it's been following some beautiful TA patterns. If it can just push through the 9.20 mark, and hold it, we could be in for some more fun.

Posted via CB10

Edit -. Lol. I didn't think it would happen right as soon as I posted
    Ha! You TA types know everything before the rest of us!

Watch the DOW, it is trying to turn positive and if it can, we'll have a nice rally. There is fear in the air with the DOW dropping 4 days in a row, we need to break that cycle and rally from here, closing positive going into the weekend is a huge plus. BBRY is ready to rip, it just needs the general market to improve so that it can go. We are hitting the 200-dma right now and holding.
    03-14-14 01:31 PM
    An important day will be monday also for world events, can have either a disastrous effect on markets or it may be a start of a small rally. I'm hoping for a last minute agreement in regards to Crimea, as long as there is not a full out war we should be ok. Then the worry will be on China, cycle continues
    03-14-14 01:46 PM
    OT: Picked up some THLD and IMG today...spreading things out a bit.

$1000 there will be no war! These are political games being played at the moment, nothing more. The media would love an eastern Euro war as they have nothing else to talk about. Syria is off the radar and nobody gives a damn, what a very sad world we live in. I feel for the poor people of Syria
    Last edited by bigbadben10; 03-14-14 at 02:50 PM.
    03-14-14 02:09 PM
    Well, it pushed through as stated earlier, got stymied by the 200-dma for a little bit, but then pulled off to the downtrend line of the last 2 weeks. It was refreshing, and unusual, to see a late day rally, let alone on a Friday. Below are two charts, the first is the intraday 5 minute chart to see the patterns and the second is the daily. I see, and not necessarily correctly, a cup and handle that started yesterday and finished today, followed by a bull flag and run for the 200. The top line peaking into the end of the chart is the daily trend line so just got stopped by that one. Monday should be an interesting one. Not only for the charting, but for the world news that could have an affect as mentioned by BigBadBen.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screenshot-31-.png

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-screenshot-33-.png
    bigbadben10, zyben, W Hoa and 18 others like this.
    03-14-14 03:28 PM
    Great job CJ .

Is that a Z30...yes, yes it is.
    03-14-14 03:33 PM
    Secusmart puts its BlackBerry encryption chip to work on the desktop | PCWorld

The SecuSuite smartphone security system is built on the Balance feature of BlackBerry OS 10, which separates business and personal apps and data into two partitions.

SecuSmart and its partners have not yet set a price for the new desktop phones. Quelle said it will be less than the price of a BlackBerry Z10 equipped with the secure SD card, but not hugely so.
    03-14-14 03:43 PM
    A salute to Superfly_FR and all for having reached 2500 pages on this site, rather exceptional isn't it.

As someone involved with Amateur Radio from way back, you know the days when things where done with Morse Code only to people all around the globe, I was pleased to make Superfly_FR visit my office in Montreal with perfect fluid video when he was travelling on a highway in the middle of France. Really impressed me with the BBM video and audio capabilities. Technology is grand when you are made aware of its global possibilities!!

For those interested in the Related Technologies & Security file:
    Mt. Gox hacked again as bitcoin community searches for answers | DVICE
    Europol: Public Wi-Fi danger to privacy, bank accounts - SmartPlanet

Cheers to all on a good BB day, slowly maybe but progressing upward in share value. Time for some liquid refreshments!
    03-14-14 04:06 PM
    Just in case you forgot. LoL

BlackBerry to Announce Year-End and Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results on Friday, March 28th, 2014

Press release from Marketwire

BlackBerry to Announce Year-End and Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results on Friday, March 28th, 2014

Friday, March 14, 2014

17:30 EDT Friday, March 14, 2014

WATERLOO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - March 14, 2014) - BlackBerry� (NASDAQ:BBRY)(TSX:BB) will be reporting results for the fourth quarter and year-end of fiscal 2014 on March 28th, 2014. A conference call and live webcast will be held beginning at 8 am ET, which can be accessed by dialing 1-800-814-4859 or through your BlackBerry� 10 smartphone, personal computer or BlackBerry� PlayBook™ tablet at Investor Events - Canada.

A replay of the conference call will also be available at approximately 10 am by dialing (+1)416-640-1917 and entering pass code 4612572# or by clicking the link above on your BlackBerry� 10 smartphone, personal computer or BlackBerry� PlayBook™ tablet. This replay will be available until midnight ET April 11, 2014.
    jxnb, bigbadben10, rarsen and 3 others like this.
    03-14-14 04:49 PM
    A great weekend to all. And good luck to our team in Australia

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-1394834451132_777192.jpeg

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 05:10 PM
    So who got the fastest lap in P2 today?
    Hint:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140314_173841_1.png

Edit...by over. 6 of a second!

03-14-14 06:39 PM
    Just curious of what ever thing the eps will be in 2 weeks. We are almost positive it will be a negative number but how negative will it be

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 07:02 PM
    Just curious of what ever thing the eps will be in 2 weeks. We are almost positive it will be a negative number but how negative will it be

Posted via CB10
    I am hoping it's ($0.35) or better.

Posted by the indomitable Zed Ten.
    03-14-14 07:12 PM
    I got one end of Feb - good thing I guess I got in before the re-education process begins
    On the road today and took this picture

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-image.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-image.jpg  
    03-14-14 07:18 PM
    On the road today and took this picture

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1812 
Size:	115.0 KB 
ID:	255164
    Lol...

03-14-14 07:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    No guess from me but I'm most certainly expecting JC to spin positive MDM, MEM, M2M and QNX verbiage. Also hoping for realistic one year outcomes for 2015 and perhaps some new news tidbits concerning monetising BBM.

bungaboy likes this.
    03-14-14 07:26 PM
    Lol...

Even more sinister. Wonder if NSA knows I took those pictures. Oh wait, I have BB z10......

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-image.jpg

Sadly I thought of this thread and this group when I saw this....
    03-14-14 07:43 PM
    Even more sinister. Wonder if NSA knows I took those pictures. Oh wait, I have BB z10......

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2247 
Size:	245.7 KB 
ID:	255175

Sadly I thought of this thread and this group when I saw this....
    Hey, nothing sad about that/us/you/etc. All great fun . . . . . well mostly. Kinda, sorta.
    03-14-14 07:51 PM
    Hey, nothing sad about that/us/you/etc. All great fun . . . . . well mostly. Kinda, sorta.
    PSA...if you hold the Z horizontally and snap a pic it will display correctly on all formats when sent...email, Twitter, Gmail etc.

Now...about that drink.

bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    03-14-14 08:17 PM
    "BlackBerry's CIO, John Chen, revealed the company's plans to become an MDM provider across platforms back in February 2014 at Mobile World Congress. Read Computing's analysis of Chen's business plan to find out more."

Must be a good article lol CIO lol
    ... For those who hate to go Easter egg hunting, here is the link that Jake was referring to.
    I only post this, because Chen *****-whips Good on this.
    Hat-tip to Chen.

Throw it in reader mode:

http://www.computing.co.uk/ctg/news/...berry-ceo-chen
    Last edited by Bacon Munchers; 03-14-14 at 09:45 PM.
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    03-14-14 09:21 PM
    Well, it pushed through as stated earlier, got stymied by the 200-dma for a little bit, but then pulled off to the downtrend line of the last 2 weeks. It was refreshing, and unusual, to see a late day rally, let alone on a Friday. Below are two charts, the first is the intraday 5 minute chart to see the patterns and the second is the daily. I see, and not necessarily correctly, a cup and handle that started yesterday and finished today, followed by a bull flag and run for the 200. The top line peaking into the end of the chart is the daily trend line so just got stopped by that one. Monday should be an interesting one. Not only for the charting, but for the world news that could have an affect as mentioned by BigBadBen.

Name:	Screenshot (31).png 
Views:	1663 
Size:	165.2 KB 
ID:	255131

Name:	Screenshot (33).png 
Views:	1661 
Size:	181.8 KB 
ID:	255132
    CJ,
    We love it when you talk dirty.

Sorry for the cheese fellas.
    Am just a bit excited on this one.
    03-14-14 09:26 PM
    A salute to Superfly_FR and all for having reached 2500 pages on this site, rather exceptional isn't it.

As someone involved with Amateur Radio from way back, you know the days when things where done with Morse Code only to people all around the globe...
    True.

I just feel sorry for the poor guy who remembered a topic of discussion, but does not have the foggiest clue as to where in 2500 pages to start.

Hey CrackBerry!
    Time to write some code for a better search function, eh?

PS - Sitting in the van outside the movie theatre while my boy and 6 of his friends watch the new Fast and Furious. Rather be hanging out on the thread and catching up. Lol.
    03-14-14 09:33 PM
    Lol...

You missed the NSA sign just past this one that says:

"BlackBerry users strictly forbidden".
    Shanerredflag, bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    03-14-14 09:40 PM
    End of Spam./
    03-14-14 09:44 PM
    Man, I hope that BBRY is doing everything it can to keep those existing customers. Can't let them slip away...
    Severn Trent looking past BB10 with “much wider, holistic view” for five-year BYOD plan - 14 Mar 2014 - Computing News
    They say, the user interface of BB10 is not at the level of Android and IOS. It is different, but not at this level? First time I've heard something like that. Is this already the general perception? What is wrong with the UI?

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    03-15-14 05:31 AM
113,256 ... 24982499250025012502 ...