View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    We already do know. BBRY didn't participate after FISA passed. It would have been contrary to national interests to participate that deeply with an American company.

BBRY's aims are global. Why try to shore up a relationship with a country that's busy digging it's own economic grave at the expense of a much larger global marketplace?
    We know nothing. How do you know BBRY didn't actually participate? Do we know that NSA, DoD whoever don't have a back door or the keys as part of a deal years ago to get US government contracts ? No less tin foil than some of the other ideas. Why do you think BBRY is so morally superior? Was it the options scandal? The fact that you think that the US is digging it's own grave is interesting but laughable. Like it or not the future of the US and Canada are intricately intertwined. I am thankful for that and hockey and my cottage. BBRY was/is on the edge of extinction, the US not so much, yet.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 05:13 PM
    Stop. Stop. You're both right!
    03-10-14 05:18 PM
    BlackBerry (BBRY)*has sold*its Irving, TX U.S. headquarters to Canadian real estate firm Brookfield Property for an undisclosed sum. The company is leasing back 37% of the campus, which sports six buildings and 460.3K sq. feet of office space spread out over 12.9 acres.
    03-10-14 05:20 PM
    Stop. Stop. You're both right!
    Yes dear!!!! :-).

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-10-14 05:28 PM
    We know nothing. How do you know BBRY didn't actually participate? Do we know that NSA, DoD whoever don't have a back door or the keys as part of a deal years ago to get US government contracts ? No less tin foil than some of the other ideas. Why do you think BBRY is so morally superior? Was it the options scandal? The fact that you think that the US is digging it's own grave is interesting but laughable. Like it or not the future of the US and Canada are intricately intertwined. I am thankful for that and hockey and my cottage. BBRY was/is on the edge of extinction, the US not so much, yet.

Posted via CB10
    The States can have another Great Depression and Canada would still end up better off.

I'm not claiming moral superiority of BBRY. Just that corporations aren't people in Canada. Corporations are constituting documents and bylaws with direction provided by the Board. There is no legal fiction that corporations are people, nor can they be anthromorphized into being either moral or amoral. BBRY's main selling point is offering security and stability to a global marketplace. Not flashy gimmicks and dancing girls or UIs that look like they were designed for pre-school students.

If someone wanted to end BBRY all it would take would be one example where they colluded with the NSA. One single solitary example after years and years of a secret surveillance state. None were made evident by the Snowden leaks... unless you think that's just another conspiracy to keep the real truth from coming out. A double conspiracy to what aim?

I believe in the general stupidity of people before I believe in conspiracies.

Have any examples of BBRY colluding?

Do you think that they'd honestly endanger their global standing by providing the private data of foreign citizens to a paranoid superpower?

As for the US digging its own grave, if they persist in supporting violent coups by ultra-nationalist nazis, I can't see how much longer they'll be able to divert attention from their own dire political and economic position.
    03-10-14 05:34 PM
    Yes dear!!!! :-).

Posted via CB10
    Anybody remember this one?

03-10-14 05:50 PM

What...having sex with twins LOL LOL

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    03-10-14 05:53 PM
    Jay-Z raps about his BlackBerry in new Daft Punk song ‘Computerized’

Jay-Z raps about his BlackBerry in new Daft Punk song 'Computerized' - BlackBerry Empire
    03-10-14 05:54 PM
    This stock is too funny. Nobody seems to want it when it is under $10 and everyone fights for it when it is over $10.

I plan on picking up more shares if it gets to the $9 level.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-10-14 06:13 PM
    Balls of steel.
    Only have to fear rust and electromagnets...
    bungaboy, Corbu, _dimi_ and 9 others like this.
    03-10-14 06:19 PM
    And Brass Monkeys in search of . . . .
    BergerKing and Shanerredflag like this.
    03-10-14 06:22 PM
    And Brass Monkeys in search of . . . .
    That funky monkey.
    03-10-14 06:28 PM
    Well that turned things lighter

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    03-10-14 06:30 PM

Mmmmm, where can I find some packs of mints for 10cents?
    03-10-14 06:32 PM
    Dammit BK, my wife just flipped as I woke her laughing out loud !!!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 06:40 PM
    Apple pushing hard in Canada recently.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140310_201211.png

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-img_20140310_201259.png

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 07:16 PM
    03-10-14 07:21 PM
    One more on Australia :
    BlackBerry the MDM Solution of Choice in Australia, according to Telsyte

http://n4bb.com/blackberry-mdm-solut...rding-telsyte/

Posted via swift BlackBerry Z30!
    03-10-14 08:10 PM
    I linked an Audi TT QNX Demonstration video from the Geneva Auto Show, the other day.

Here is a CarPlay video, from the same source. This time, the demo/video is in English:

Not very impressive, if you ask me.I don't know if this is feasible and realistic but I would dearly like for QNX to do well in this area... and not simply as a base layer for everyone else.

I don't believe it will happen, but I would have loved to see QNX team up with Tesla.
    Superfly_FR, bungaboy and zyben like this.
    03-10-14 08:56 PM
    03-10-14 09:27 PM
    I linked an Audi TT QNX Demonstration video from the Geneva Auto Show, the other day.

Here is a CarPlay video, from the same source. This time, the demo/video is in English:

Not very impressive, if you ask me.I don't know if this is feasible and realistic but I would dearly like for QNX to do well in this area... and not simply as a base layer for everyone else.

I don't believe it will happen, but I would have loved to see QNX team up with Tesla.
    Without beating this discussion to death, the reality is that users want uniform experience and familiarity across devices and that's where Apple succeeds at.

The Apple rep wasn't clear whether automakers will include the CarPlay integration as a standard package or whether it is an extra option. That will certainly affect mass use and adoption.
    03-10-14 09:28 PM
    Dammit BK, my wife just flipped as I woke her laughing out loud !!!

Posted via CB10
    Did I do that?
    03-10-14 11:37 PM
    From another CB thread:

Pretty well done. BBRY needs all the exposure it can get.
    This guy's last statement dissing BlackBerry, left me wanting to Judo-chop his throat, followed-up with a blatant thumb to his corniac.

Jus' sayin'.
    03-11-14 12:04 AM
    Balls of steel.
    Still holding... Everything.
    bungaboy, Mr BBRY and Superfly_FR like this.
    03-11-14 12:08 AM
    I've held since last October and have added since so I think anyone who has done the same rlly has balls of steel

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 12:21 AM
113,250 ... 24872488248924902491 ...