View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Wtf is going on. People finally realize the true potential of BlackBerry. Or there is some good news coming soon and insider trading is taking place.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 09:55 AM
    Wait. How did you get video onto BBM Channels?
    I didn't, the chef did I think he was referring to sending videos via bbm, not posting them on channels.
    03-04-14 09:56 AM
    BlackBerry: BGR report suggesting BBRY may be involved with AAPL's CarPlay; stiock rallies to HoD
    03-04-14 09:57 AM
    Not true - Onstar works through cellular networks. In fact the original OnStar (versions 1-4) worked with the old analog Verizon network and when they closed it down a few years ago all the older cars with the original OnStar don't work any more. The current models including my Equinox works with Verizon digital. The only part of the OnStar system that is satellite based is the obvious GPS parts.
    Thanks for the correction. I've relied on old knowledge of the system and second hand info. I will not challenge you on that as I have no authority to do so. ..
    randall2580 likes this.
    03-04-14 10:03 AM
    http://bgr.com/2014/03/04/apple-carp...Genius+Report)
    Remember when Kenedy wife remarried a shipping tycoon? Kinda same feelings. Like "how could you"?

Comments are hilarious. Lol

Posted using Z30. Best of the best Smart phone in the world.
    La Emperor, W Hoa, lcjr and 4 others like this.
    03-04-14 10:13 AM
    I know, especially from Forbes. This is definately good advertizing.
    Yeah...I want Savitz back....
    sidhuk, zyben, _dimi_ and 5 others like this.
    03-04-14 10:13 AM
    Thanks for the correction. I've relied on old knowledge of the system and second hand info. I will not challenge you on that as I have no authority to do so. ..
    Its OK I have an advantage it works currently in the car I am driving. BTW - I am pretty sure OnStar works as many things do on a QNX backbone so it's all good!
    La Emperor likes this.
    03-04-14 11:10 AM
    Alright Gang,
    off to another week of traveling in better weather spots. have a great time here. specially with carplay vs qnx/blackberry tussle. funny how people taking it too too personal.
    Cheers at 3;30pm eastern standard times.

Edit: before i leave, one more time.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2454511,00.asp
    Apple's iPhone-Syncing CarPlay Has BlackBerry Inside
    zyben, wojciechp, bungaboy and 3 others like this.
    03-04-14 11:24 AM
    I hope this is Blackberry's new add: That's My Flow!
    http://n4bb.com/video-collaboration-bbm-screen-share/

Posted via swift BlackBerry Z30!
    03-04-14 11:38 AM
    oh gang ...

yup, we survived ... on our crystal ship.

Let's get it on
    03-04-14 11:49 AM
    I hope this pop isn't just to sell call contracts at 10.50 and 11 and come Friday it drops back down to 10

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 12:11 PM
    Over the last several weeks I've been noticing a lot of positive articles from many naysayers. Additionally, they finally started addressing the company by its rightful name; BlackBerry as opposed to RIM and showing the photos of more recent phones. Could it be that we are finally changing BlackBerry images perception?

Posted via swift BlackBerry Z30!
    I think it is due to Chen.

Never realized how bad Haines was.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 12:11 PM
    I think it is due to Chen.

Never realized how bad Haines was.

Posted via CB10
    I think it's the "focus on Enterprises, where the money - even smaller - exists", more than a matter of person ...

On other news, great update of documents to go with connexions to MS sharepoint and sky/onedrive ...
    Documents To Go updated with support for OneDrive, SharePoint and more | CrackBerry.com
    I LOVE that.
    03-04-14 12:18 PM
    I smell trouble in near term....but don't quote me on that.

All pops today sold, there was a huge battle at the morning pop to keep it below January's high.

Edit: Correction, looks like it hit the upper Bolli band and was forced to stay below.
    lcjr likes this.
    03-04-14 12:56 PM
    Thunder, I don't think anyone is expecting rosy earnings call coming up.

Bbry has come a long way. I am confident in the plan, which may I point out hasn't really changed from when heins was in.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and bigbadben10 like this.
    03-04-14 02:58 PM
    Damn guess we couldn't hold on today, i dislike these days the most having been up all day then drop in the last hour

Posted via CB10
    03-04-14 03:04 PM
    Thunder, I don't think anyone is expecting rosy earnings call coming up.

Bbry has come a long way. I am confident in the plan, which may I point out hasn't really changed from when heins was in.

Posted via CB10
    Yup. There is still no marketing to speak of. LoL (sorry couldn't resist)
    Corbu likes this.
    03-04-14 03:06 PM
    Nice blog from Gadway, Re: bbm adverts

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2014/03/...W_TW1393967783

Posted via CB10
    zyben, jxnb and bungaboy like this.
    03-04-14 03:23 PM
    Thought I would put up another chart because we are actually making progress here:

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry-chart-march-4-2014.png

We made a huge recovery yesterday after only a few minutes in the red. We popped from the uptrend line without even touching it at ($ 9.58/shr) which shows you how much demand there is for BBRY stock. We then tried to rally strong enough to break above the 5 day downtrend line. Today we broke above that line and then spent the whole day slowly dropping back to the line. We closed on it with solid volume but at a time when the general market was hitting closing day highs. What happened? The company got hit with an outage again and that sucks.

In addition, it is my theory that Prem is the one holding us back here. He sold 8 million shares in the past month and it is my theory that he is selling even more. As the stock rallies above $ 10.00/shr, he is hedging his bond holdings by selling out of common stock. Who knows when he will stop doing this but it is my contention that he would rather hold 50,000,000 shares worth of 6% bonds than continue to hold common stock. In due time we will learn if he wants to just hold those bonds and not the stock itself. At $ 10.00/shr he could easily sell all of the 44 MM shares he still holds. I don't blame him for replacing those shares with 6% bonds convertable into $ 10.00 shares.

The green circle on the chart is where I think we will trade until we either touch the uptrend line within the channel or we break above that $ 10.90/shr high made over the past couple of months. The target after we close at new recent highs is $ 14.00/shr.

Lastly, a huge event will happen to BBRY within the next 5 trading days, the 50-dma ($ 9.06/shr) will cross above the 200-dma ($ 9.46/shr) as we are climbing at a rate of $ 0.08/day and so next week we will see the Golden Cross occur!!! That is very bullish so make sure you own all the stock and Call options you'll need by then.
    lcjr, bungaboy, Corbu and 19 others like this.
    03-04-14 03:35 PM
    Looks like it's time to hold off on the prepping for the zombie apocalypse and buy some more shares. lol
    I feel safe adding some more. Well, what I call more is not that much after all the funds I put into our new house. lol
    03-04-14 03:41 PM
    Hmm maybe JC could reveal something at this event? Many top tech executives will be there. He's taking the stage this Thursday.

BlackBerry's John Chen, Google's Eric Schmidt to speak in Santa Monica
    jxnb, rarsen, zyben and 2 others like this.
    03-04-14 04:26 PM
    As usual, thank you for your insight, Morgan.

I find this particularly interesting:

In addition, it is my theory that Prem is the one holding us back here. He sold 8 million shares in the past month and it is my theory that he is selling even more. As the stock rallies above $ 10.00/shr, he is hedging his bond holdings by selling out of common stock. Who knows when he will stop doing this but it is my contention that he would rather hold 50,000,000 shares worth of 6% bonds than continue to hold common stock. In due time we will learn if he wants to just hold those bonds and not the stock itself. At $ 10.00/shr he could easily sell all of the 44 MM shares he still holds. I don't blame him for replacing those shares with 6% bonds convertable into $ 10.00 shares.
    Can't really blame him, indeed, if such is the case.
    rarsen, Mr BBRY, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    03-04-14 05:13 PM
    John Chen realistic about BlackBerry turnround - FT.com

Pretty good 5' interview with JC.

Video link: http://video.ft.com/v/3291969030001
    Last edited by Corbu; 03-04-14 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Inserted video link
    rarsen, bungaboy and jxnb like this.
    03-04-14 05:38 PM
    That would certainly explain the 5M shares that traded hands in less than 5 minutes and the heavy selling into the surge. I think I'm going to wait till I see the next short interest numbers. If we find that short interest is up significantly since last report, I'm out. I'm not falling for the same trap again. I have a small position but will not be adding until a real opportunity presents itself, at least until ER.

Corbu, sidhuk and La Emperor like this.
    03-04-14 06:14 PM
    BBC - Autos - In Geneva, Audi TT acquires inner glow

The 2015 TT seeks to rein in the excesses wrought on automotive dashboards, cluttered as they are with video displays glowing like cyclopsian eyes. The TT eliminates this blight via a soothing expanse of leather and wood between steering wheel and passenger door, without so much as a trap door for a screen to emerge from to cloak the cabin in a garish blue glow.

Instead, the TT uses a virtual display for its instrument panel, directly in front of the driver, that can display analogue gauges as well as turn-by-turn navigation information and other relevant data as needed. It puts this important information directly before the driver’s line of sight, obviating him or her from glancing away.

The 12.3-inch TFT display uses the brainpower of an Nvidia Tegra 30 graphics processor to deliver performance in convincing fashion. (The day when graphics engines achieve equal billing to internal-combustion engines is clearly nigh.)
    Unless I am mistaken, QNX in action is now a reality:
    QNX powering the 2015 Audi TT user-programmable instrument cluster | CrackBerry.com

Hands-On with Audi's Virtual Cockpit - Reviewed.com Cars
    zyben, bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    03-04-14 07:42 PM
113,256 ... 24702471247224732474 ...