View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Quick question for a friend - how are people finding the q10 battery?
    02-28-14 04:33 PM
    I have an order for $11 CDN for BB. Got to $11.03. I'm wondering if I should just have grabbed it while it was 6% down, but didn't. Oh well...we will see....

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    02-28-14 05:06 PM
    Absolutely superb, I get around 15-18 hours with moderate use (I text,instagram,FB,CB,browser most of the day). I was on a plane to australia couple weeks ago and with heavy use then on plane mode I still got around 23Hours before I had to switch to my backup battery (which is also a plus to have)

PS- I listen to music non stop for most of the flight which is bloody long time

morganplus8 and bungaboy like this.
    02-28-14 05:15 PM
    Wife has one. 2 days without charging. It's a very robust device

CB10'n it via da Z
    JonCBK likes this.
    02-28-14 05:26 PM
    Heavy usage from me lasts about 12-14 hours. And i ALWAYS use my phone heavily. No moderate or light usage here.

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    02-28-14 07:49 PM
    CGK, No offense, but as a long douter about BlackBerry, you asked a question about q10 battery, is this good sign for BlackBerry?

By the way, after today 's OS update on Rogers, there is no lag to minor things any more.

Amazing that Z10 is running faster and smoother even after a year. On the contrary, android phone is slower and slower as time goes on.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 07:59 PM
    AH: OT:

I am interested in finding so good dividend paying Canadian stocks if anybody has some magic potion . . . LoL
    Corbu and sidhuk like this.
    02-28-14 08:02 PM
    Could our dear laggard BlackBerry be a winner this year? Let's see what the great analysts are predicting? http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000250004&play=1

Posted via swift BlackBerry Z30!
    rarsen, bungaboy, 3_M4N and 4 others like this.
    02-28-14 08:03 PM
    Could our dear laggard BlackBerry be a winner this year? Let's see what the great analysts are predicting? This laggard could be a winner - CNBC

Wow, that is a hell of a convincing story. Gonna go in 400 shares Monday? Dare I?

Or should I wait until it hits the 200dma?
    02-28-14 08:17 PM
    Wow, that is a hell of a convincing story. Gonna go in 400 shares Monday? Dare I?

Or should I wait until it hits the 200dma?
    Today was a great opportunity at about 3pm

bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    02-28-14 08:18 PM
    HP
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-hpq.png
    Netflix
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-nflx.png
    Best Buy
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bby.png

And finally BlackBerry
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-bbry.png

Kinda seems like the other 3 bounces were a bit more violent than the bounce we are seeing with BlackBerry, but only time will tell.
    bungaboy and sidhuk like this.
    02-28-14 08:28 PM
    Today was a great opportunity at about 3pm

Well, we'll see next week if it was a good opportunity or not.
    02-28-14 08:28 PM
    Bunga, I personally hold manulife and sunlife for the dividends which i've held for a very long time and bought more into the 08 recession.
    MFC.TO = $0.53 annually
    SLF.TO = $1.44 annually

I am interested in finding so good dividend paying Canadian stocks if anybody has some magic potion . . . LoL
    Corbu, bungaboy, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    02-28-14 08:29 PM
    Bunga, I personally hold manulife and sunlife for the dividends which i've held for a very long time and bought more into the 08 recession.
    MFC.TO = $0.53 annually
    SLF.TO = $1.44 annually
    Thanks. I actually started to watch Manulife today. Will look at Sunlife as well.
    02-28-14 09:21 PM
    HP
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HPQ.PNG 
Views:	1145 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	251726
    Netflix

Name:	NFLX.PNG 
Views:	1147 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	251727
    Best Buy

Name:	BBY.PNG 
Views:	1146 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	251728

And finally BlackBerry

Name:	BBRY.PNG 
Views:	1147 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	251729

Kinda seems like the other 3 bounces were a bit more violent than the bounce we are seeing with BlackBerry, but only time will tell.
    @Andrew4life, agreed, but given how outspoken Chen is, I see this stock heading to 15 after next ER. Watch him carefully pick the write words to point out what BlackBerry has done in such a short period of time. I just love how transparent he is and how well he carry himself in any conversation or questions. I see him point out all the positives. I mean, look what he has done during last ER... and during his 100 days or so he was a CEO... Just MHO.

jxnb, Corbu, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    02-28-14 09:34 PM
    CGK, No offense, but as a long douter about BlackBerry, you asked a question about q10 battery, is this good sign for BlackBerry?
    You have to separate out that I have no problem with BB10 hardware or software as entities in their own right with the fact that in a market sense I think the merits of both are not very important because of all sorts of other factors. I'm doubtful about hardware as a business unit but more positive about rest of company if they cut that leg off - as for the Q10, it's for a friend, I never give friends any strong advice on phones (I hate pushers who recommend phones out of some odd loyalty to megacorp x) but the resale price of the Q10 is so low, you can pick them up for �110 so for a friend who just texts and a bit of facebook seems ideal. I might have tried one myself but no good for netflix when I'm in the gym on the treadmill...
    03-01-14 01:34 AM
    You have to separate out that I have no problem with BB10 hardware or software as entities in their own right with the fact that in a market sense I think the merits of both are not very important because of all sorts of other factors. I'm doubtful about hardware as a business unit but more positive about rest of company if they cut that leg off - as for the Q10, it's for a friend, I never give friends any strong advice on phones (I hate pushers who recommend phones out of some odd loyalty to megacorp x) but the resale price of the Q10 is so low, you can pick them up for �110 so for a friend who just texts and a bit of facebook seems ideal. I might have tried one myself but no good for netflix when I'm in the gym on the treadmill...
    One of my reliable sources is thrilled with the battery life of her Q10, raves about it frequently.
    bungaboy, sidhuk and cgk like this.
    03-01-14 01:41 AM
    I actually ended with two - one for my friend and another for my sister-in-law who's 9XXX (hand-me-down from my wife) is starting to die - solid feeling device.
    03-01-14 08:10 AM

Bunga, check out BBO it's an ETF but pays a great divi.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Corbu like this.
    03-01-14 08:38 AM
    Another Apple security exploit. This time for MacBooks.

A Github user by the name of knoy has uploaded iCloudHacker: its only about 70 or so lines of Arduino code that doesn't just make it ridiculously straightforward to brute-force your way through the Find My Mac lockout, but it also dances around the surprisingly lackluster security controls that Apple had tried to implement. The coder reports that it has been successfully tried and tested on 2010, 2012, and 2013 MacBooks.

http://www.neowin.net/news/apples-ic...-lines-of-code
    Last edited by 3_M4N; 03-01-14 at 09:55 AM.
    bungaboy and jxnb like this.
    03-01-14 09:37 AM
    Another Apple security exploit. This time for MacBooks.

A Github user by the name of knoy has uploaded iCloudHacker: its only about 70 or so lines of Arduino code that doesn't just make it ridiculously straightforward to brute-force your way through the Find My Mac lockout, but it also dances around the surprisingly lackluster security controls that Apple had tried to implement. The coder reports that it has been successfully tried and tested on 2010, 2012, and 2013 MacBooks.

Apple's iCloud security feature in OSX is bypassed in just 70 lines of code - Neowin
    Apple has pushed out an update this morning to fix this.
    bungaboy likes this.
    03-01-14 10:45 AM
    Lol. I meant for news. That's a new site opened by BlackBerry fans from here and it stemmed from their channel which was about Crackberry trolls. Not saying it's not entertaining, just wouldn't be using it for any sort of news source without going and finding corroborating sources.

Posted via CB10
    LoL, i hear you and personally i wouldnt take anything seriously unless it is directly from Blackberry it self. we all know kind of news could come from WSJ to BGR about blackberry.. to me it is all entertainment.
    bungaboy, zyben, rarsen and 1 others like this.
    03-01-14 11:36 AM
    People go wild as BlackBerry Z10 goes out of stock!

You read that right! BlackBerry�s 10th anniversary bash is getting HOTTER n WILDER as company�s new breathtaking offer on BlackBerry Z10 has strike the bullseye selling more than 500 devices per day throughout the country. We at BBin are literally going crazy replying Emails, Channel subscribers, Twitter to guide our readers to stores online & on-ground. Unfortunately, many return home empty handed & send us Emails for more queries. So today we reached out to BlackBerry to get more details & their action upon shortage.

According to BlackBerry, the stock got sold out 3 times quicker than expected. One of city�s largest selling mobile store reported us that they have sold more than 300 devices past 3 days & are now taking in pre-orders while waiting for their next shipment to arrive. BlackBerry assures to refill Z10 smartphones in next couple of days under the same offered Rs. 17,990 price tag.

People go wild as BlackBerry Z10 goes out of stock! : BBin � India 's Best BlackBerry Community
    sidhuk, bungaboy, 3_M4N and 7 others like this.
    03-01-14 12:58 PM
    How much is 17,900 lol

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 01:35 PM
    OT

Hey Morgan, just wondering if you invest in the oil industry and if you do i'd be curious to hear your thoughts on Ithaca Energy.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    First off, this is a great little company, I like everything about this one with the exception that they carry a huge amount of debt. I don't invest in companies with debt, working capital/cash-flow is different, but heavy debt straps a company so I avoid them. They have a great drilling program and those wells last, they don't have high production drop-off rates hence the ability to borrow capital against their assets. In conclusion, I would be a buyer of the stock once I can see them paying down their debt and operating more on working capital from cash-flow. Nice find!
    rarsen, sidhuk, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    03-01-14 01:37 PM
113,256 ... 24642465246624672468 ...