Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    Good Grief! $10.10 and climbing!
    02-24-14 01:34 PM
    I'm calling for a BlackBerry10 $10.10 resistance !!!

Attachment 250600
    We may very well get over $10.10 today.
    02-24-14 01:39 PM
    BlackBerry World adds security badges to show users which apps pass safety testing

BlackBerry Gets Security Clearance Badges for Apps
    Corbu, sidhuk, Korepab and 5 others like this.
    02-24-14 01:50 PM
    Good Grief! $10.10 and climbing!
    you jinxed it ....
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-24-14 01:57 PM
    The ignorance is overwhelming. Pull out a 10 year old blackberry and ask why Ford is switching to Blackberry....Even the knowledge guy didn't have the positive points except to say MSFT is worse.

How about OTA secured updates saving manufacturers $$$. How about a system that won't 'reboot' except siloed modules, which is why it runs nuclear plants..

Ford picks BlackBerry for sync system - CNBC
    02-24-14 02:02 PM
    02-24-14 02:03 PM
    The ignorance is overwhelming. Pull out a 10 year old blackberry and ask why Ford is switching to Blackberry....Even the knowledge guy didn't have the positive points except to say MSFT is worse.

How about OTA secured updates saving manufacturers $$$. How about a system that won't 'reboot' except siloed modules, which is why it runs nuclear plants..

wow....just wow

These are the people that are educating the masses. The idiots on this planet lap that up, and spit it for gospel. How the F do these journalists justify their jobs. Ignorance doesn't even begin to describe this.
    zyben, morganplus8, sidhuk and 6 others like this.
    02-24-14 02:07 PM
    Just as a random aside, am I crazy or do other people spot the obvious problem with the new Gearfit??
    02-24-14 02:08 PM
    you jinxed it ....
    I hope not but it is quite normal for it to retract the last hour or so. We still did great and barring any horrible news, we will do good again tomorrow!
    02-24-14 02:18 PM
    Just as a random aside, am I crazy or do other people spot the obvious problem with the new Gearfit??
    well, use it on your right arm and you won't have to ask someone else to read what it says on it for you?

I kid I kid
    cgk likes this.
    02-24-14 02:22 PM
    wow....just wow

These are the people that are educating the masses. The idiots on this planet lap that up, and spit it for gospel. How the F do these journalists justify their jobs. Ignorance doesn't even begin to describe this.
    and thats why i dont trust everything on the news anymore. better use my own brain. pole dancing (because of plastic artwork) has 100 times more credibility than these dressed up news people. it is bad to the point that, even if they are reporting genuine story, i still doubt them.
    ibpluto, rarsen and bungaboy like this.
    02-24-14 02:22 PM
    I don't think this price is going to hold up. 25 minutes left and it's dropped off 3%. Whoever said $9.50 is looking pretty accurate right now.
    02-24-14 02:36 PM
    Samsung is providing info on the updated KNOX tomorrow...mentioned during the S5 keynote.
    02-24-14 02:36 PM
    wow....just wow

I nominate that reporter as the new poster child for dumb blondes.

Posted via CB10
    sidhuk and La Emperor like this.
    02-24-14 02:47 PM
    I don't think this price is going to hold up. 25 minutes left and it's dropped off 3%. Whoever said $9.50 is looking pretty accurate right now.
    It is also creeping back up at 9.87.

Tomorrow is the real key!
    02-24-14 02:50 PM
    You should give the stock a chance here, we gapped up this morning, we cleared the all important 200-dma within 15 minutes of the opening and we have never gone back to test the breakout again today. It doesn't get any more bullish than that! We are at support having tried to make new highs early this afternoon. When a stock trades on its TA and it fails to make a new high, it has to back-up and try again. That will happen tomorrow. The stock is at one of its best TA levels in many months here. I think we can move sideways while building for the next challenge which is that round number of $ 10.00/shr. All of the news that we have seen over the past few days fails to translate into profits to the bottom line anytime soon for BBRY and so we are still hoping that Chen steers us in the right direction here. Hoping is not investing material at this point so we are going to make a very slow move higher until we see something that effects the bottom line. The stock is doing incredibly well today, let's see if it can tackle that $ 10.00/shr mark tomorrow now that we are finally above the 200-dma. GL
    02-24-14 02:57 PM
    Omfg if your going to report on a story can you atleast educate your on it lmao. She just made herself look like a complete moron.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and La Emperor like this.
    02-24-14 03:10 PM

I'll reply to myself. I think once Ford QNX systems get reviewed by car reviewers, and it gets (hopefully) the 'best car infotainment system in the market, period, bettering systems offered in luxury brands including Audi, BMW, Mercedes' (if they used QNX Car 2, with some BB vid chat over LTE? vs custom dummied down versions, the public perception of Blackberry will change in the US.
    Corbu, bungaboy, sidhuk and 1 others like this.
    02-24-14 03:16 PM
    Omfg if your going to report on a story can you atleast educate your on it lmao. She just made herself look like a complete moron.
    But, but....she said...."for the record, I'm a BlackBerry devotee. I love the interface. I love my blackberry."
    02-24-14 03:36 PM
    02-24-14 03:49 PM
    She said she liked the old BlackBerry I don't even think she knows what bb10 is

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-24-14 03:51 PM
    On the matter of Ford leaving Microsoft and coming to BlackBerry, apparently Ford's ratings have plummeted based on the J.D. Powers Initial Quality Study. According to Powers, Ford has gone from 93 problems per hundred vehicles to 118 causing it to fall from fifth place in quality, right behind Lexus, to 23rd. Technology appears to be the culprit.

But while J.D. Power won�t reveal the breakdown of problems on individual models or brands, Festekjian does allow that Ford�s plummet in the rankings was primarily due to design problems rather than defects. �Ford tried to do too much, too quickly.�

At the same time, Ford is also making running software changes to improve the operation and user-friendliness of its electronic systems. But this example underlies the risks of  incorporating too much modern technology in cars.  As Power�s Festekjian puts it, �Consumers want the technology, but as it�s added and integrated into the vehicles, the technology tends to add to the problems reported in the IQS.�
    The Trouble With J.D. Power's Initial Quality Study - Feature - Car and Driver
    bungaboy, morganplus8 and rarsen like this.
    02-24-14 03:57 PM
    The US media are playing games to be cute, but BlackBerry are still failing to do what is needed to combat this, which is circumvent the media and educate the public. The media won't run silly stuff like that if they think they will lose credibility and appear out of touch. They do it because the public haven't got a clue and don't care.

Again, this is why it's so crucial that BlackBerry change their marketing approach to one that is more informative. Quit the 'fauxtrepreneur' stupidness, and the 'for those who don't make excuses and get it done and are not looking busy but are busy when success wakes up' blah blah blah. I cringe every time I see this stuff.

Just look at these recent ads. They've got 'who the hell cares?' written all over them. For gods sake, cut out the cuteness and promote your OS! These ads don't communicate a damn thing! Sorry for the emotion - it's just soo frustrating to see.

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-facebook-20140224-220257.png
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-facebook-20140224-220322.png

The 'Choose the right business partner' one with the three flagships is a TINY bit better because we at least get to see three phones, but for goodness' sake BlackBerry, 'WHY choose them as business partners? And WHY are they right for me (Mr Audience speaking)?

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-facebook-20140224-220951.png

I LOVE the design of BlackBerry marketing, but the marketing itself is utterly shocking - so incredibly naive and off target. SIGH

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    02-24-14 04:12 PM
    A great read. Anyone has interesting in the Blackberry should read this article which will give you lot good information about Chen.
    02-24-14 04:26 PM
    A great read. Anyone has interesting in the Blackberry should read this article which will give you lot good information about Chen.
    Indeed.

This man is the key for all of us, frankly, from a SP point of view. We must find out everything we can about where he comes from, what makes him tick, how he functions, etc.
    bungaboy and rarsen like this.
    02-24-14 04:30 PM
113,252 ... 24482449245024512452 ...