View Poll Results: Did you buy shares ?

Voters
1129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm acting now !

702 62.18%
  • No

427 37.82%
    I bought a huge block of HALO at the 50-ema which is just above $ 14.80/shr. Every time it touches that indicator, it turns and heads North again and rallies to new highs. I have ACAD but didn't buy more, and I bought a couple of new ones too. But the lions share of the funds went into HALO, what a gift that one is. I think that BBRY could work its way down to the low $ 9.00's to fill that gap. Then I think it moves sideways for a few days before taking another run at the 200-dma. The stock is trading in a healthy way and should not be confused with weakness. Follow the charts and you will make money.
    Morgan,
    A quick and sincere thank you for your great calls in the past. ACAD up 18% so far today! I dug up your last comment on ACAD, an am curious to know if you are still holding after today's rally? Sorry for being OT guys.

Disclosure: Being a long BBRY holder, I find it hard to let go and lock in profits sometimes.
    Kris Erickson likes this.
    02-21-14 11:34 AM
    Yes - enterprise which has been my point - why spunk billions to capture the tiny consumer niche who consider that angle?

cgk you are exactly right on the enterprise and bbry. That is the play, and only play for blackberry. BBM in the enterprise is the way forward for this platform. The consumer play is over for BBRY, thank God Chen knows this. Get boring, make money in the enterprise, and watch the stock rise.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk
    02-21-14 11:49 AM
    Facebook pays $19bn for WhatsApp. Yep. $45 for YOUR phone book

"There's no secret sauce to WhatsApp, which in any case, has almost run out of BBM features to replicate."

Facebook pays $19bn for WhatsApp. Yep. $45 for YOUR phone book �€� The Register
    Shared that on my Facebook page.

Wanted to say "thanks *friends* for selling my phone number! [sarcasm]. You know what I use...maybe you will *get it* someday". But....that will probably p*ss off the iSheep friends I have.
    02-21-14 11:53 AM

Wanted to say "thanks *friends* for selling my phone number! [sarcasm]. You know what I use...maybe you will *get it* someday". But....that will probably p*ss off the iSheep friends I have.
    I shared it too. Let's help the Blackberry bootleg marketing effort.
    zyben, sidhuk, bungaboy and 1 others like this.
    02-21-14 12:04 PM
    LINE as well.
    I want Desktop bbm and video before stickers lol
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-21-14 12:11 PM
    I don't know if this got mentioned. But in times article today about whatsapp they mentioned that both founders still use Blackberries for their texting. I assume they use whatsapp. But since they both are long time bbry users, it would be funny if they had their main conversations through bbm. Since whatsapp is a bbm clone the guys must be very familiar with it.

Posted via CB10
    zyben, sidhuk, bungaboy and 4 others like this.
    02-21-14 12:11 PM
    I shared it too. Let's help the Blackberry bootleg marketing effort.
    Great article. I'll be posting it too.

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-21-14 12:29 PM

I shared it as well.

And spiller, you are baaaaa baaaaa baaaad. LoL
    sidhuk, rarsen and plasmid_boy like this.
    02-21-14 12:44 PM
    What a game!!!!!!!
    Corbu, cjcampbell, rarsen and 2 others like this.
    02-21-14 01:10 PM
    Team Canada for the win!!!!!
    02-21-14 01:11 PM
    Sorry USA friends . . . .

The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-beiber.jpg
    Corbu likes this.
    02-21-14 01:21 PM
    Team Canada for the win!!!!!
    You called Canada vs Sweden
    02-21-14 01:22 PM
    02-21-14 01:24 PM
    You called Canada vs Sweden
    Canada 3-1 in the finals
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-21-14 01:26 PM
    Morgan,
    A quick and sincere thank you for your great calls in the past. ACAD up 18% so far today! I dug up your last comment on ACAD, an am curious to know if you are still holding after today's rally? Sorry for being OT guys.

Disclosure: Being a long BBRY holder, I find it hard to let go and lock in profits sometimes.
    I have a large position in ACAD, and even larger position in HALO and I'm holding some other pharmas along with BBRY of course. Nothing has changed for me, ACAD was getting ahead of itself above $ 26.00/shr so I sold everything we own and bought it back again on the correction. The same thing happened to HALO, it went up too fast and I sold out and now I'm back in with even more shares. I traded some of my BBRY and bought back in at $ 9.80/shr and I do hold blocks in other stocks including ECA.

I really like ACAD, it is my favourite stock of the pharmas, my next pick is HALO and I do expect it will hit $ 20.00/shr soon. As for BBRY, I want to sell the March $ 9.00/shr Put Options if it drops to $ 9.00/shr again. I might even write naked April Puts on BBRY this time around. I'm not afraid to take profits when these plays get too high. ACAD has built a stunning base and is now beginning its run to new highs. This is what BlackBerry has to do, build a strong base and then follow a modest uptrend line with break-aways every now and then. Good luck!
    02-21-14 01:29 PM
    Congrats to my Canadian friends in this thread, best team won today in a well played game.
    02-21-14 01:31 PM
    Sorry USA friends . . . .
    The BBRY Café.  [Formerly: I support BBRY and I buy shares!]-corbu.jpg
    02-21-14 01:35 PM
    Make your cash ready to buy at $9 at the closing because the option writers is working on that SP now.
    bungaboy likes this.
    02-21-14 01:37 PM
    SO nothing seems to be holding the SP up it just wants to drop on no news and make its way back to 9
    02-21-14 01:41 PM
    Waiting for it to go back down to 7-8 so I can buy more! But it's not happening wth

? BlackBerry Q10 ?
    02-21-14 01:42 PM
    Waiting for it to go back down to 7-8 so I can buy more! But it's not happening wth

? BlackBerry Q10 ?
    I need to buy back the shares sold Wednesday AH if it comes down to $9.
    02-21-14 01:45 PM
    I want Desktop bbm and video before stickers lol
    True. But now they are monetizing BBM. If a quarter of BBM users spend a buck on stickers, that is 25M/year. Chump change...but just the start.
    02-21-14 01:48 PM
    True. But now they are monetizing BBM. If a quarter of BBM users spend a buck on stickers, that is 25M/year. Chump change...but just the start.
    I agree. I think that just showing the ability to monetise BBM is important. I think the cash model can compete with the advertising model if BBM offers stuff people want at a price they are willing to pay. This addition is simple and a great idea.

Join the Cause @ BlackBerry Bootleg Marketing Channel - C003483F4
    bungaboy, Reed Richards and 3_M4N like this.
    02-21-14 02:00 PM
    Apparently the stickers will come in various 'groupings' or 'sets'. Collect all 100 (or more) sets! Potential for revenue becomes non-trivial with this framework.
    02-21-14 02:13 PM
    QNX outperforms Microsoft in this review

Infotainment

Depending on trim level, you�ll find two different systems in the dash. Things start out with uConnect 5.0 in the Sport and Latitude. Running on a Microsoft OS (like Ford SYNC), this unit is more sluggish than the UNIX-based 8-inch system but offers many of the same features excluding navigation. While other Chrysler/Fiat models with uConnect 5.0 have the option to add TomTom navigation at a later date, that doesn�t seem to apply here. The touchscreen features full USB/iPod integration, optional XM satellite radio and a Bluetooth speakerphone in addition to acting as the climate control display and seat heater controls. Sound thumps out via 6-standard speakers, and you can pay $200 for an optional CD player if you haven�t joined the 2st century.

Optional on Latitude and standard on Limited/Trailhawk is the 8-inch QNX UNIX based �uConnect 8.4.� The system features polished graphics, snappy screen changes and a large, bright display. All the features you expect from a connected car are standard, from voice commands for USB/iDevice control to smartphone integration allowing you to stream audio from Pandora, iHeart or Slacker. You can have text messages read to you, dictate replies and search for restaurants or businesses via Yelp. In addition to the smartphone-tied features, it integrates a CDMA modem on the Sprint network for over-the-air software updates and access to the new �App Store.� Since there�s a cell modem on-board, uConnect can be configured to act as a WiFi hot spot for your tablets and game devices. Completing the information assault is SiriusXM�s assortment of satellite data services from traffic updates to fuel prices. 2014 also brings uConnect Access which is Chrysler�s answer to GM�s OnStar providing 911 assistance, crash notification and vehicle health reports.

Review: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited V6 4�4 (With Video) | The Truth About Cars
    02-21-14 02:26 PM
113,256 ... 24392440244124422443 ...