What do you guys think? Before the Fairfax bid, they announced earnings a week early and all of a sudden BBM is conveniently delayed...and now November 4th (the Fairfax LOI deadline) is approaching and BBM is STILL not out? is this a deliberate move to keep the SP low? Really, it's taken this long to fix this bug that coincidently popped up on time when they needed the SP to drop and it coincidently still isn't out?!

All way to suspicious and coincidental. I think Thor is trying to get his $55 Million and help his friend Prem Watsa get the company for cheap.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 10:31 PM
    Honestly, at this point, I don't know what to think. It is disappointing that the cross-platform release is taking so long.

The only thing that I am reasonably confident about is that the issue was not just the release of the unofficial BBM apps. Something else (or something more) must have been the problem. But what? I have no idea.

BBQ10
    10-20-13 10:35 PM
    I -wish- it was intentional, but I doubt it is. They likely just weren't prepared.
    10-20-13 10:39 PM
    This is called illegal within SEC. Shareholders can sue BB management for collusion on this and purposely performing actions that would go against raising shareholders' wealth (i.e. not releasing BBM to drive shareholder price down.
    What do you guys think? Before the Fairfax bid, they announced earnings a week early and all of a sudden BBM is conveniently delayed...and now November 4th (the Fairfax LOI deadline) is approaching and BBM is STILL not out? is this a deliberate move to keep the SP low? Really, it's taken this long to fix this bug that coincidently popped up on time when they needed the SP to drop and it coincidently still isn't out?!

All way to suspicious and coincidental. I think Thor is trying to get his $55 Million and help his friend Prem Watsa get the company for cheap.

Posted via CB10
    danprown likes this.
    10-20-13 10:41 PM
    “Never attribute to malevolence what is merely due to incompetence”
    ― Arthur C. Clarke, 3001: The Final Odyssey
    app_Developer and OMGitworks like this.
    10-20-13 10:41 PM
    “Never attribute to malevolence what is merely due to incompetence”
    ― Arthur C. Clarke, 3001: The Final Odyssey
    As typical BB. Announce now, deliver in months or year. Learn from Apple, samsung. announce today and deliver in weeks.
    Looking at headlines since last fall, it seems all setup by BB. So many good headlines and statements by company and how can results can so bad within one quarter. I mean why would they over build z10s.t
    10-21-13 12:42 AM
    I don't think BBM would really push the share price very high just purely because they have no plan on how to monetize it.
    A cross platform service depending on their NOC when they are no longer making money even from BB users and the NOC, and just chat to start with and a history of software developing incompetence?
    I cant see that raising the share price too much
    10-21-13 06:35 AM
    Apparently not

Posted from my Z10
    10-21-13 05:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    no and not. I have spoken to my sister who has an iphone, and went and checked out another iphone user just now, that the new bbm for ios was updated to be ios7 centric. its no longer using ios6, or to my understandung, it has been updated. so whoever have been falsely accusing of BlackBerry sitting idly and twidling their thumbs, and those who accuse BlackBerry of just delaying launch so that their stocks remain low, will have been proven wrong.
    10-22-13 02:52 AM