Sure BBRY is having a tough time but this guy has gone beyond what is acceptable.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video...deo|&par=yahoo

Quotes from Larry Fishelson " BBM is useless" "Blackberry is worth 1 dollar," Blackberry is has no value" " Prem Watsa is bluffing"

These kind of cowboys need to be corrected.

Lets send Larry Fishelson Twitter : @lfishelson

https://twitter.com/lfishelson

I am getting tired of guys like this...it's time to at least make this guy know we will not tolerate arrogance.

Please let him know by twitter what we think of his expert opinion.

This is from a guy who runs Dynalink...A new breed of telecommunications company that cares about agents. We offer evergreen agreements. If the customer is paying, we pay you. Ya okay LARRY
    09-24-13 07:55 PM
    I would if I was on Twitter....
    mset likes this.
    09-24-13 07:58 PM
    At least reply what you think of him and I will send this link directly to his Twitter account.
    09-24-13 08:00 PM
    BBM is useless is merely an opinion, but BBRY worth $1/share? If my calculations are correct, it's got a lot more than that in cash alone.
    09-24-13 08:08 PM
    Then let Larry know this is reckless to say to the public ....some innocent investors listen to people on TV.
    09-24-13 08:14 PM
    It's his opinion and like you, me and everyone on the planet, he is not only entitled to it he is entitled to express it. You however are under no obligation to listen to it or take it as personally as you do
    it's time to at least make this guy know we will not tolerate arrogance.
    Rather than this Twitter vendetta how about you avoiding him altogether and oh, I don't know, don't post threads detailing what you consider an objectionable analyst's viewpoint as one of the unintended consequences is you are giving him even more publicity.
    Kid Vibe, richardat, mset and 1 others like this.
    09-24-13 08:16 PM
    Then let Larry know this is reckless to say to the public ....some innocent investors listen to people on TV.
    So you are calling for censorship as a means of saving people who are incapable of doing their own due diligence? Anyone who takes the word of one person on television as their metric for how to invest their money is entirely too stupid to be in the market and no matter how many analysts you silence or get to tone down their rhetoric, those people will still find a way too lose their shirts... or blouses
    09-24-13 08:24 PM
    Never heard of the guy until this thread!
    09-25-13 12:47 PM