Not asking for investing advice but this android talk has investors sparking interest and then who knows what the report on the 23rd will bring. Is now the time to get in on it? Or q1 to q2 of 2016 when they announce the slider results?

Theres a pretty big gap between here and february, not much that you can see in growth in terms of bb10. I just wanna get it while its cheap. Ive been stalling since before the passport release!

Posted via CB10
    jojowan likes this.
    06-17-15 08:58 PM
    Its already gone up from 9 to 11. It reached $15 when rumors of samsung acquisition sparked lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 08:59 PM
    Analysts (for what they are worth) have the target price in the 11 dollar range.

Z30-simply the best touch screen BlackBerry
    06-17-15 09:55 PM
    Analysts (for what they are worth) have the target price in the 11 dollar range.

I just dont see it rising until q1 of next year. For it to make a significant change after june 23 with not much growth, I dont see it. I bought it at 8.90. But barely any.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-15 10:52 PM

Depends on which ones you want to trust... if any. You can find valuation all over the place. One site has an average of about $10 based on about 15 houses.

Is it time to buy.... well that is a million dollar question. There are indications that there has been growth in the shipment of BB10 devices this quarter, but there are also indications conversions for BES haven't shown up.
    06-19-15 12:03 PM
    Here are my two cents for whatever they're worth.

Weighing the risk of this event:

On most event days from $BBRY speculators just shrug at the news or pick up only on the bad things or sometimes even just make things up. The market is very efficient, I have found the direction of shares or increase in volatility right before earnings is usually pretty accurate. I'd sit this one out, unless you have insider details or can afford to swallow a loss. There's plenty of more juicy company earnings coming in the next few weeks. Some of them more predictable.

Posted via CB10
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    06-19-15 02:45 PM
    What kind of brokers do you guys have? What program do you guys use for live data? I'm starting to learn get knowledgeable on buying stocks in the pat few days before I go in and start buying them. Watched and read countless videos and articles from people that are millionaires.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-15 08:12 AM
    What kind of brokers do you guys have? What program do you guys use for live data? I'm starting to learn get knowledgeable on buying stocks in the pat few days before I go in and start buying them. Watched and read countless videos and articles from people that are millionaires.

Posted via CB10
    I suggest you keep a level head about all of these millionaires. It's very rare to beat the market every year. All of these brokers want you to dream big and invest in this idea that you can become rich. They just want you to trade because they make money off of it. There are tons of people who were millionaires who lost it all, those who lied about their assets, and the people who made money managing people's investments in the ground. You don't hear about that often because it doesn't sell. Try opening a virtual stock account where you don't need to put up real money to see how you do before investing real cash.. And when you do decide to use real cash, only invest what you're willing to lose
    06-22-15 11:00 AM
    @TheSecretService a few tips for you pal. Read the investment bible aka "The Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham and learn how to read financial statements.

As for the broker thing, there aren't really any 'good' brokers anymore. If you live in the USA Scottrade has a promo code they give out with each account. For every customer you recommend you get three free trades. I post my promo code online daily & save a ton in commission that way. Also, they have two live streaming platforms, I use their Elite platform right now and it's pretty cool.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-15 10:07 AM
    BBRY stock?
    Spiked 10% yesterday.

'it all started with the  Priv...then the Vienna?'
    12-20-15 06:07 PM
    BBRY stock?
    Spiked 10% yesterday.

Friday was a good day for me. I think a Verizon release in late January may do good things.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-20-15 06:17 PM
    There's a lot of untapped priv sales still. There are estimates of 100 to 250k sales, in 26 days, and it is only available in a few countries. Once the Priv has been released everywhere else, we might achieve 1mil.
    #BBComeback

12-20-15 06:40 PM