Hi Everyone!

I have heard from friends that BB is still very popular in Dubai. How true is this? Any idea? Thanks.
    11-27-13 04:19 AM
    Yes they are popular there. They are the only or one of the few countries that have a BlackBerry store. But what from what I am seeing, younger people are starting to abandon bbs and go for iPhone and Samsung phones.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 04:43 AM
    It's very true. BlackBerry has many followers here. Especially BBM. I have seen most of the Arabs hold a BlackBerry and Iphone together than an android device. I have been trying to promote BB10 to some people who use S4 and Note3. But none of them has any interest in BlackBerry devices or OS though. BlackBerry has to do some magic to get some real attention to bring more users.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 01:36 PM
    The question is how popular is BB10 in Dubai... there are lots of markets where BBOS is still outselling BB10. But with the money in Dubai I wouldn't think that was the case???
    12-03-13 02:16 PM
    BB10 is getting popular here. BB have a huge store in Dubai Mall (Largest Mall in the world) and so far they have done good marketing across Dubai to promote BB10 with their hoardings, ads etc.. As you have mentioned, the Arab community is so fast to catch up with new technologies as they have enough money to experiment. Still BBOS has good number of users as 9900 is a very popular in that category.

The question is how popular is BB10 in Dubai... there are lots of markets where BBOS is still outselling BB10. But with the money in Dubai I wouldn't think that was the case???
    12-06-13 03:49 PM