Does anyone have any experience buying BlackBerry shares from down under? If so, I'd love to know how and what your experiences have been thus far.
    I think it's a great time to plonk some dough with all the announcements made regarding the diversification on BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 04:36 AM
    Not sure if it diversification or transition...

They are "talking" about a number of new products... time will tell if they are able to do better with these products, than they have with their existing portfolio.
    03-09-15 08:48 AM
    I was considering it, too. Just short on cash (mortgage and stuff), I plonked it down for devices... ouch! :-)

My wife's got a NetBank (CommBank on-line account), so I could pull the trigger any time. I would probably wait for some more "bad" news and jump on board then.

Good luck...

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    03-09-15 07:33 PM
    Did you mean commsec?
    I have a commsec account too but I'm not sure if that's the best route to take.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-15 12:20 AM
    Did you mean commsec?
    I have a commsec account too but I'm not sure if that's the best route to take.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, to me it's pretty much all one thing. Big banks live off and thrive on fees, so whether CommSec is the most economical way, I don't know. Sure they won't run away with your shares... :-)

Have a look if you can find some discount brokers with low fees and good reviews.

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    03-10-15 03:58 AM