Fan boys attacked me for telling the truth and guess what: Crackberry led by Kevin Milchauk suspended my account for a few days. If this is how they run Blackberry, I feel sorry for everyone, most of all for me who still is a very large shareholder of BBRY. It seems BBRY and CB cannot take criticisms, they just attack anyone who is critical.
    There is a way out for BBRY but this arrogant BOD and management wont listen. They destroy lives of people who believed in them. A bunch of arrogant people. I hope a hostile bid comes and kicks these clowns out. Thats the only way Watsa and others like me can have an exit.
    BBRY is good at technology but knows nothing about business.
    We the right strategy that i outlined, BBRY can still get $40 a share
    07-02-13 12:17 PM
    Wouldn't this little hissy fit be better directed, in private, to the Moderator that suspended you or was the point just to create another useless "drama" thread?
    07-02-13 12:23 PM
    Fan boys attacked me for telling the truth and guess what: Crackberry led by Kevin Milchauk suspended my account for a few days. If this is how they run Blackberry, I feel sorry for everyone, most of all for me who still is a very large shareholder of BBRY. It seems BBRY and CB cannot take criticisms, they just attack anyone who is critical.
    There is a way out for BBRY but this arrogant BOD and management wont listen. They destroy lives of people who believed in them. A bunch of arrogant people. I hope a hostile bid comes and kicks these clowns out. Thats the only way Watsa and others like me can have an exit.
    BBRY is good at technology but knows nothing about business.
    u think crackberry have anything to do with BBRY? this is a fan site. maybe you should do some research before you became a very "large" shareholder. also, even if crackberry is run by BBRY, how do they know a random user is a very large shareholder. please stop bsing
    07-02-13 12:24 PM
    Wouldn't this little hissy fit be better directed, in private, to the Moderator that suspended you or was the point just to create another useless "drama" thread?
    again, attack me.. and no comment directed to the modeartor who suspended me... i didnt expect much from your likes.
    07-02-13 12:42 PM
    u think crackberry have anything to do with BBRY? this is a fan site. maybe you should do some research before you became a very "large" shareholder. also, even if crackberry is run by BBRY, how do they know a random user is a very large shareholder. please stop bsing
    No wonder, attack me, attack me more.
    07-02-13 12:43 PM
    again, attack me.. and no comment directed to the modeartor who suspended me... i didnt expect much from your likes.
    I'm not attacking you, I'm questioning the wisdom (or lack thereof) of airing this nonsense publicly and therefore inviting what you are railing about.

The better option IMO would have been to reach out to the Mod that suspended you, discuss the issue, in private like grown ups and move on.
    Elite1 likes this.
    07-02-13 12:55 PM
    Lots of existing threads in which you can share your myriad of valuable insights.

Please do share, but we don't need a new thread just because you seemingly want to vent.

Thread closed.
    dietertong and shahyaz like this.
    07-02-13 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD