I have started to see banner ads and similar ads on the Internet. I think that my web browser is tracking me so I do not think these advertisements are for the general public. Still, it is a good sign that Chen finally is doing some brand building. Not saying it's nearly enough, but it's something. They are trying.

By the way, the advertisement was for BES 10 and included logos of the major mobile operating systems to show that it works with all of them.
    12-10-13 07:03 PM
    Have seen some web advertisements since release, but no BES ones. Hope Chen is doing more to increase it!

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 07:17 PM
    I would think that any advertising for BES would be in industry specific publications or sites that IT professionals might be likely to put eyes on.

Have not see a commercial or a web ad in a while here in my portion of the USA. But too be honest I would hope that they wait until they have something to promote before spending much more of their "cash".
    Superfly_FR and JeepBB like this.
    12-13-13 01:51 PM
    I would think that any advertising for BES would be in industry specific publications or sites that IT professionals might be likely to put eyes on.
    Have not see a commercial or a web ad in a while here in my portion of the USA. But too be honest I would hope that they wait until they have something to promote before spending much more of their "cash".
    Agree.
    Currently they are focusing on big (F500) references, where dedicated sales force and support teams deploy the testing/upgrade process.
    Keep the money here, and dry the cash pump for competitors. These F500 alone are worse 10K regular enterprises; those growing the competitors' references numbers ... with no significant $ value.

BlackBerry reputation sits on proven usage ... they need big references and communicate about it. Will be enough in CTOs' ears to promote BES10. For now.

Online advertising will launch with BES10 SAAS offering, IMHO.
    12-15-13 04:42 AM
    Starting to realize how bad those really was at this point.

Chen is a no BS kind of guy. Could be the next popular visionary in technology.

Posted via CB10
    notafanboy likes this.
    12-23-13 06:39 AM