Enterprise value of BBRY = $4 billion
    Enterrise Value of AAPL = $300 billion
    75*4=300

And if you listen to that stupid Colin Gillis analyst who hasd a price target of $7 on BBRY, he essentially says 600 Blackberries = 1 apple:

$7 price means $1 for the business if you take out cash so about $500 million enterprise value for Blackberry
    and he has a buy on Apple with $300 billion enterprise value:

500 million * 600 = 300 billion.

Go figure!!

stupdity and manipulation run amok... or...???
    06-07-13 12:09 PM
    About right .....that is about the ratio of iPads, iPhones, iPods, Macs and iTunes downloads to each BB phone and Playbook sold.

Just curious ......why are you so whiny? Are you really so deep in the red for BBRY? If BBRY makes you so angry and whiny, you should consider getting out of the BB world. You are such a ....... Go figure
    Chris Marsch likes this.
    06-07-13 12:21 PM
    You have no idea what you are talking about. BBRY sales are about 1/5 of apples sales, not 1/75 so stop lying. I wont seel because BBRY is worth 4 or 5 times the current price, if not more. Management will wake up one of these days. or Watsa will do something about it. Criticism is not whining but hey, any logical discussion with a... go figure
    Thamilan_AllStar likes this.
    06-07-13 12:25 PM
    Apple Sells 37.4M iPhones And 19.5M iPads In Q2, Tablet Business Shows 65% YOY Growth | TechCrunch

I think you need help in your hatred for Heins and the BB board. You seem pretty incoherent at times. You do know that APPLE actually makes a LOT of money for the past ?quarters. And Apple actually have BILLIONS in cash? And I think their stock price is reflective of its value.

What exactly is your point in this post?
    H_O_Boomaye likes this.
    06-07-13 12:29 PM
    About right .....that is about the ratio of iPads, iPhones, iPods, Macs and iTunes downloads to each BB phone and Playbook sold.

Just curious ......why are you so whiny? Are you really so deep in the red for BBRY? If BBRY makes you so angry and whiny, you should consider getting out of the BB world. You are such a ....... Go figure
    You lost me....

Are you ridiculing the OP for pointing out how cost effective, for business, owning and operating BES is?

Or do you not like the OP?

EDIT: nevermind, this just a random e-beef, between the two of you. Carry on...
    06-07-13 12:31 PM
    Since your hatred for Heins may have clouded your judgement, let me give you some perspective. Or you would like to try Googling some day?

Apple has 137 BILLION in cash today. And it is expected by some to cross 170 BILLION by end 2013. This number is just for cash reserves. Got it? Comprehend yet?

What is your point in this thread? You may as well compare apples to oranges ....makes more sense to me

http://paritynews.com/business/item/...illion-by-2013
    06-07-13 12:36 PM
    doesn't matter I will never buy apple again!

Posted via CB10
    Dapper37 and Jake Storm like this.
    06-07-13 12:42 PM
    While I do think that BlackBerry is significantly undervalued, a large part of Apple's valuation is due to the massive profit margins they make on the iPhones. I think that Apple makes something like $350 in gross margins per iPhone. BlackBerry was just breaking even on the BB7 devices, and even with service revenues probably made around 20% of what Apple does in terms of gross margins per customer.

That's changing a lot with BB10, but nobody really knows for certain what volumes and margins BlackBerry is going to have for this and upcoming quarters.
    06-07-13 12:43 PM
    You lost me....

Are you ridiculing the OP for pointing out how cost effective, for business, owning and operating BES is?

Or do you not like the OP?

EDIT: nevermind, this just a random e-beef, between the two of you. Carry on...
    Merely trying to introduce perspective into OP's threads. His/her numerous threads that ends up bashing Heins, the BB PR, IR, board ....and whoever.

Just for this thread. Apple made 9.5 BILLION in the latest quarter. How does this compare to BBRY? And how about the previous quarter? And the quarters before that?

Apple deserves to be valued at $400+. And I think BBRY is undervalued. But to compare 75 blackberries to 1 Apple ...... I don't get this.

And I really feel that OP should go for anger management therapy before his hatred for Heins and the BB board gets the better of him

http://techcrunch.com/2013/04/23/app...2013-earnings/
    06-07-13 12:51 PM
    Until BBRY shows better numbers (and THIS is what we are betting on for June 28), there is no point in this misdirected angst for the OP.

75 blackberries=1 apple? Meaningless criticism for a dumb thread.
    06-07-13 12:56 PM
    I dont love or hate anyone in business. Never make anything personal in business.
    06-07-13 12:59 PM
    You have no idea what you are talking about. BBRY sales are about 1/5 of apples sales, not 1/75 so stop lying. I wont seel because BBRY is worth 4 or 5 times the current price, if not more. Management will wake up one of these days. or Watsa will do something about it. Criticism is not whining but hey, any logical discussion with a... go figure
    Apple - Press Info - Apple Reports Second Quarter Results

Just on ONE of your point. BB sales 1/5 of AAPL. Apple reported 9.5 BILLION NET PROFIT just in one quarter. Are you saying that BBRY is going to make 1/5 of 9.5 B this quarter?

And you called me a liar? Wake up ..... Go smell some roses .....lose some of your hate .....
    06-07-13 01:10 PM
    its a pretty dumb thread. We dont need this comparison to show that apple is better than blackberry... we all know that (better branding, better product design, more innovation, etc... )

Around where I live, when someone sees my phone, they are usually like, wtf u still have a blackberry?!?... im usually like, yeaaa
    06-07-13 01:12 PM
    I am not bashing anyone except lack of street smarts on part of Blackberry. I have said Heins vision is admirable. try to read before you put words in other people's mouth.
    In an ethical and fair world, Blackberry would be at the top and Heins one of the best CEOs.
    06-07-13 01:34 PM
    its a pretty dumb thread. We dont need this comparison to show that apple is better than blackberry... we all know that (better branding, better product design, more innovation, etc... )

Around where I live, when someone sees my phone, they are usually like, wtf u still have a blackberry?!?... im usually like, yeaaa
    More innovation? Really?
    Lehomer likes this.
    06-07-13 02:17 PM
    Random interesting calculation...

Assuming the chap above is correct that AAPL has $137B cash right now, that directly contributes $145 to the price of each share, and represents 33% of the share price.

For comparison, assuming BBRY has exactly $3B in cash, that's $5.73 per share and about 41% of the shareprice.

Just sharing. :-)
    06-07-13 02:53 PM
    I sure would rather have 75 berries to 1 apple.
    06-07-13 02:57 PM
    I sure would rather have 75 berries to 1 apple.
    And yet you own an iPhone and no BlackBerry.

Strange.
    MarsupilamiX and m1a1mg like this.
    06-08-13 06:40 PM
    And yet you own an iPhone and no BlackBerry.

Strange.
    Perhaps he speaks of shares... or the actual fruit?
    Either way, I agree.
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    06-08-13 06:51 PM
    its a pretty dumb thread. We dont need this comparison to show that apple is better than blackberry...
    Yupe ....as dumb can be.
    06-16-13 08:24 AM
    I'm still trying to understand the point of the thread. We all know that at this time Apple is a far more profitable company than BlackBerry is with a very high market-share and several good products on the market. We all know that.

But despite that, the world and the smartphone market is big enough for both of them and other players, such as Android and Microsoft to co-exist. BlackBerry can still be a well run and profitable company even if they are not number one.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    06-23-13 08:40 AM
    75 blackberries > 1 apple just based on nutritional value alone, not counting cancer (virus) fighting agent.
    06-23-13 09:29 AM
    doesn't matter I will never buy apple again!

Posted via CB10
    I'm one step ahead... I never have

Posted via CB10 on a Z10 root device!
    06-23-13 09:35 AM