I would like to thank Hedge Funds and sell side analysts. Friday June 28th will be a day like no other.

The pressure on BBRY shares has been unreal.

Have no fear Earning are here again !!!

I have a feeling we will have some surprises on this call.

I will send a new Q10 to James Faucette Senior Research Analyst , Mobile and Payments Technologies at Pacific Crest if a short squeeze happens

Pacific Crest, James worked in London for Deutsche Bank as an European technology equity strategist.

Go figure Deutsche Bank has a Hold 8 dollar target and Pacific Crest is negative on these earning.

If Friday's earnings cause a short squeeze, I will personally send him a Q10 so he can be happy about something.

I want to thank all those shorts that will soon be buying my shares at EPIC prices !!!!

Stay Long and Carry On !
    06-26-13 05:24 AM
    I would like to thank Hedge Funds and sell side analysts. Friday June 28th will be a day like no other.

The pressure on BBRY shares has been unreal.

Have no fear Earning are here again !!!

I have a feeling we will have some surprises on this call.

I will send a new Q10 to James Faucette Senior Research Analyst , Mobile and Payments Technologies at Pacific Crest if a short squeeze happens

Pacific Crest, James worked in London for Deutsche Bank as an European technology equity strategist.

Go figure Deutsche Bank has a Hold 8 dollar target and Pacific Crest is negative on these earning.

If Friday's earnings cause a short squeeze, I will personally send him a Q10 so he can be happy about something.

I want to thank all those shorts that will soon be buying my shares at EPIC prices !!!!

Stay Long and Carry On !
    I like this because you're one of the few people not conflating the market with the real health of the company! You want a short squeeze to inflate your shares artificially, and that's fair! All part of the stock game!

Though i will note that actually, if a short wanted to manipulate, a very good thing to do would be to inflate estimates, so that BBRY would then underperform....
    06-26-13 05:35 AM
    I appreciate your comments.

Inflate my shares articially ??? sorry but this stock has been trading under book value for almost a year now.

I am tired of reading such negative bashing of BBRY from sell side analysts and some even reported to the SEC by BBRY's legal team.

I am a very long BBRY shareholder and a user of the products.

But to be honest ....some people need a good SPANKING (SHORTS) once in a while.

Time for BBRY to show the shorts who is the BOSS.

Stay Long and Carry on.
    Jake Storm and fedakd like this.
    06-26-13 05:49 AM
    What are you talking about Richardat? BBRY is trading well below book value. The only reason that has been able to happen is by those who are shorting the stock. Shorting is when you borrow shares you do not own and sell them. Well the shorts have sold 182,600,000 shares they do not own and have to buy back. Is you add in Canadian shorts you have over 40% of the company sold short. Simply mind blowing.

Posted via CB10
    Acumenight likes this.
    06-26-13 06:46 AM
    If a short squeeze does happen on this friday, the stock price will go up a lot and higher than BBRY should be, right? And the price will go down in later dates, right? So we should sell BBRY if the price go up a lot on that day, right?
    06-26-13 06:51 AM
    I like this because you're one of the few people not conflating the market with the real health of the company! You want a short squeeze to inflate your shares artificially, and that's fair! All part of the stock game!

Though i will note that actually, if a short wanted to manipulate, a very good thing to do would be to inflate estimates, so that BBRY would then underperform....
    Richard, it is currently massively deflated by the shorts. A short squeeze will bring it to the price it should be... around $40!

Posted via CB10
    arfin likes this.
    06-26-13 09:31 AM
    Richard, it is currently massively deflated by the shorts. A short squeeze will bring it to the price it should be... around $40!

Posted via CB10
    I don't see that happening. High 20s maybe but is it does hit the 40 mark i'll be jumping for joy

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 11:43 AM
    Why would you send him a beautiful thing like the Q? Send him a steaming pile of dung. It's what he deserves.

Posted via CB10
    arfin and Rezia like this.
    06-26-13 03:47 PM